Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide (50946 Views)

Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police / Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by hollywater: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Because one jobless Afonja is talking rubbish,we should listen to him.This is where i usually have problem with this Afonjas tribe.Was Atiku the President then?Blame your brother OBJ is you feel they have done wrong.
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by tommykiwi(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Elvis2kay:

Even you na zombie.

Please stay away from Sniper for now because I can feel your pains.
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by dokie: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
OmoManU:
I don't even know why we can't even petitions the FBI and CIA to arrest this bloody head. Idiot hidden under the cloak official diplomatic immunity to travel to the US. He should go as a private citizen and pay a visit to the Homeland security office for us to be sure. Ndi ara

He should go to Homeland Security office ba?

Sifia pains.
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Mysselff2: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
samisj4real:
This is not even news worthy.

If Buhari loves Nigeria he should vote for Atiku.

EPIC
The best post on this thread
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
OmoManU:
I don't even know why we can't even petitions the FBI and CIA to arrest this bloody head. Idiot hidden under the cloak official diplomatic immunity to travel to the US. He should go as a private citizen and pay a visit to the Homeland security office for us to be sure. Ndi ara

Since 2015, u didn't petition EFCC, DSS, NIA or Nigerian police to arrest him, its in 2019 u just realised that u need 2 petition FBI& CIA to help u arrest Atiku.
But I thought u guys said once Atiku enters d US, d FBI will pick him up? Y do u now need petition again? What went wrong? Sorry oh bros, what has d CIA got 2do with arresting foreign nationals in d US? Pls which diplomatic immunity did Atiku use in travelling 2d US?
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Cannonleo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
OmoManU:
no diplomatic immunity is given to a private citizen with no ties to the government or diplomatic community
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by israelmao(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
He had already met with those who matter stop waiting your time.The kingmaker in Nigeria have gone into silence because they know Buhari's defeat is a foregone conclusion.
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Afospecialk:
Atiku is in the US to sell off Nigeria and some useless senseless people are jubilating. Atiku will loot the future of all your unborn children. Wait and see. If he win his record of money laundry will be worst than Abachar

Atiku is deceiving IPOB just to gain power.

Just wait and see when he gain the power.

At least Buhari is going slow abi ?
All of your children future will remain stagnant for the rest of the end of Nigeria

If Atiku was really a thief, y were APC& Tinubu singing his praises? Is that what APC does 4 thieves?

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Ole, onijekuje, ajegudujera grin

python amaka
febuari ti de tan. No comments until then. Nigeria must reclaim her seat among the commity of nations. Bi oju ko ba ole, oju ye to are ile re ago gbogbo omo Nigeria. Can you honestly tell me what your hero has offered Nigeria in the last 3 years? ...you tell me....is it jobs, improved economy?...don't forget we're now the world poorest nation. Is it security with yahoo and g-guys , armed banditry, herdsmen attacks and kidnappers we have everywhere? Your hero had my vote in 2025 bit not this time. What has the nnpc benefited Nigerians other than fake figures and debts? What had nitel benefited Nigeria until it was privatised which gave rise to the gsm and gave someone like you to have a phone you're posting comment in nairaland ? What if the huge jobs created by gsm and the revenues generated by the federal government over the years? Your comment showed Your e not in tune woth what's going on in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by PythonAmaka: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
awelekiti:
febuari ti de tan. No comments until then. Nigeria must reclaim her seat among the commity of nations. Bi oju ko ba the, obj nti omo Nigeria. Can you honestly tell me what your hero has offered Nigeria in the last 3 years? ...you tell me....is it jobs, improved economy?...don't forget we're now the world poorest nation. Is it security with yahoo and g-guys , armed banditry, herdsmen attacks and kidnappers we have everywhere? Your hero had my vote in 2025 bit not this time. What has the nnpc benefited Nigerians other than fake figures and debts? What had nitel benefited Nigeria until it was privatised which gave rise to the gsm and gave someone like you to have a phone you're posting comment in nairaland ? What if the huge jobs created by gsm and the revenues generated by the federal government over the years? Your comment showed Your e not in tune woth what's going on in Nigeria.
Lol... Atiku fe so osan di oru. Alafowora grin
By febuhari, awon ole ab'olelo.
When Nitel was sold, what was the outcome?.. Oju ole re grin

python amaka
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Idecievedyou(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
can we forgive APC for their uselessness, hopelessness, and foolishness
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Lol... Atiku fe so osan di oru. Alafowora grin
By febuhari, awon ole ab'olelo.
When Nitel was sold, what was the outcome?.. Oju ole re grin

python amaka
the outcome of privatisation of nitel ( which you're mistaking for sale) are: provision of jobs to millions of Nigeria, access to the internet by millions of Nigeria ( including yourself) , access to telcomms by millions of Nigeria up to the remotest part. What did we hear of daura's billions of naira embezzlement as DSS boss? Fight against corruption my foot. The babachir lawal grass cutting saga nko? Abi inu osupa (moon) lo wa nigbaye ni? Have you also forgotten the nihs boss' embezzlement which was why he was suspended?..and the list is endless. Until after the February polls, I reserve my further comments
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by justjify(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
The handiwork of a TIFNUBU ass licker
They will fail
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Tampiko(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Oboy, your mumu and bitterness no be here oo!
OmoManU:
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Yankee101: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerians protested against Buhari and asked him to resign in the UK.

All Nigerians have to right to agree to disagree. That's democracy and we're all entitled to it

Not everyone wants one particular class of candidate(s)
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by olajide8(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
As common sense is far from an average nigerian in nigeria - let those that have common sense outside nigeria teach us, by doing what is right for us - if we were in a sane society - this opposition party is supposed to have turned to picksie dust- never to rise again, because of their pass records - but no, majority of us are not sane, yet we claim to be an enlightened country, our education is just for certification to get a job and complain, we exhibit characteristics of stupidity worth a gold medal and a new entry in the Guinness book of record - how on earth would we see an indictment, a page of condemnation in a book, and then a negative propaganda warrior - and decide that, this is what we want or this is what we should vote for? One nation, One nigeria - idiotism is the new patriotism
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Imagine the Desperation of APC to make Sure Atiku never come back from USA in good image should tell you something, If they have really done their Job all these 4 years we wouldn't have need a Video of a thug saying Gibberish about Atiku in USA to Know Buhari Is also the right man for the Job again, but Buhari is no longer even strong, Man we be too concern about his health and will not even think about Common Nigerians. It is a Man in good Health and shape that can only think of taking care of another man

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by ridbell01(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

Actually he thinks he can win oooo, the thief get hope die, he doesn't know that Apc have enough brainless and illiterate supporters to win the election
that's how Igbos reason

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of States Not Owing Workers. / Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis / Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.