Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide (50808 Views)

Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police / Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by islandmoon: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
vote buying with tax payers money
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Uglyaddy: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
OmoManU:
I don't even know why we can't even petitions the FBI and CIA to arrest this bloody head. Idiot hidden under the cloak official diplomatic immunity to travel to the US. He should go as a private citizen and pay a visit to the Homeland security office for us to be sure. Ndi ara

Why not go and arrest him yourself. ZONE B.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Shawnnn01: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku is only allowed to sell the destiny n wealth of Igbos not Nigerians
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by OmoManU: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Why not go and arrest him yourself. ZONE B.
No b only zone B na zone A. Idiot muda4ka
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by goaldynboy: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Afonjah, the suffisticated Mor0n people can easily be bought to do dirty jobs!

Otherwise, tell me what an APC supporter is looking for following Atiku around!

I cannot even see any disruption! What I saw is a sick zombie videoing and talking rubbish when Atiku is about to enter his car!!

This video shows that APC and their zombies have been suffering from Acute Mental Disturbance since Atiku travelled to USA!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mr integrithief buharilooter is a scammer

sai AtikuObi for better Nigeria
sai daddy AA
A.P.C. hoodwink well-meaning Nigerians. Our expectations inclines to the inevitability of a new era that will ultimately dispel the raging storms of conflicts across the country from the brigandage of the Fulani herdsmen to the Boko haram
apc has failed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Shikini: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wq
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by ZinoFasisi: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
ridbell01:
Alh Atiku knw in his mind that he's only campaigning for 2023 his only playing on the intelligent of the Igbos

Actually he thinks he can win oooo, the thief get hope die, he doesn't know that Apc have enough brainless and illiterate supporters to win the election

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Corrinthians(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
See that pig called Chidi doing what pigs do best, kiss asses. Don't be surprised, if you go down his timeline, you'd see he's one of those who hailed the booing of Buhari in NASS.

Most people find it mighty difficult swallowing the pills they themselves produce and administer to others.
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by boxypane(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anybody that votes either APC or PDP don't love Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Uglyaddy: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
OmoManU:

No b only zone B na zone A. Idiot muda4ka

Dude,GTFOH.You this fucking bitch!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by rapid101(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
OmoManU:
I don't even know why we can't even petitions the FBI and CIA to arrest this bloody head. Idiot hidden under the cloak official diplomatic immunity to travel to the US. He should go as a private citizen and pay a visit to the Homeland security office for us to be sure. Ndi ara
abeg shot up

Hide ur head in shame
Hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
APC handiwork, lol. Same way fani kayode disrupted buhari meeting at Chatham house in 2015.well,atiku is our man. Bao tie dibo, o ti woleee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
boxypane:
Anybody that votes either APC or PDP don't love Nigeria.
I'm voting PDP and I love Nigeria more than you think .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
If those disrupting the process are serious, they all should come home next month and vote. Useless people only popular on social media .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Antipob777(f): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku is a criminal only the cursed iPod's criminals like him support him.

Still will be retired from politics come February.

Sai Baba
The Eze Ogbuagu 1
Of Ndigbo
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by excel4us: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
SCRIPT
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by airsaylongcon: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
OmoManU:

Quick question. Did this government grant Atiku a diplomatic passport?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Cube009182: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
OmoManU:

They can't bro.. I went to google to read about this immunity of a thing myself cos I don't usually believe most of the things I read on here, just to get the knowledge of what's about it.. Then I got to see that the diplomatic immunity covers a lot.

You can check it up too.. http://lawnigeria.com/LawsoftheFederation/DIPLOMATIC-IMMUNITIES-AND-PRIVILEGES-ACT%20%282%29.html

Meanwhile, that's just for Nig.

To get it in large, you can check foreignpolicy.com
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Afospecialk: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku is in the US to sell off Nigeria and some useless senseless people are jubilating. Atiku will loot the future of all your unborn children. Wait and see. If he win his record of money laundry will be worst than Abachar

Atiku is deceiving IPOB just to gain power.

Just wait and see when he gain the power.

At least Buhari is going slow abi ?
All of your children future will remain stagnant for the rest of the end of Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by PythonAmaka: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku can NEVER be our President. It's impossible

God Forbid.

python amaka
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Jowanson: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Celebrityblog:
See more photos and reactions..
Watch the Video HERE

APC USA masterminded! But it does not win elections!
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Nig4Greatness: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
A lot of Nigerians are not cultured despite living abroad for so long.it doesn't make any sense coming to disrupt an event you were not forced to be part of.same thing happened when Osinbajo came for town hall meeting in the US sometime last year.someone drove for 6hrs only to come and caused commotion during the event.
Such crude mentality.
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by PythonAmaka: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
awelekiti:
APC handiwork, lol. Same way fani kayode disrupted buhari meeting at Chatham house in 2015.well,atiku is our man. Bao tie dibo, o ti woleee
Ole, onijekuje, ajegudujera grin

python amaka
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Elvis2kay: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
tommykiwi:
After giving the full APChit members and their Zombie followers sleepless nights.
You guys are so desperate to see him fail but sorry fellows Nigerians are tired of ur lies, please you guys should rather be planning on how to vacate office after the election.

Because I am already Atikulated-Obi.
Click like if you are also Atikulated-Obi like me.

Even you na zombie.
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Racoon(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
APC is totally useless.
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Toscarel: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=OmoManU post=74914821]I don't even know why we can't even petitions the FBI and CIA to arrest this bloody head. Idiot hidden under the cloak official diplomatic immunity to travel to the US. He should go as a private citizen and pay a visit to the Homeland security office for us to be sure. Ndi ara[/quo

arrest on what grounds this dullard, all these buhari supporter are actually duller than their oga
Re: Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide by Elvis2kay: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Elvis2kay:

Even you wey dey atikulated na zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / #EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.