Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

If You Can Make People Laugh Like This, You Have Big Jobs From Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Can Make People Laugh Like This, You Have Big Jobs From Me (653 Views)

Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad / How To Make People Laugh / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Make People Laugh Like This, You Have Big Jobs From Me by 10mobile: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
If you can make people laugh like this again and again, you will soon be earning hugely every month. Just, send your stage name to oremusventures@gmail.com (use your city of residence as the subject of your email)

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Furious 9 Is Out Now... Get The Download Link / What Is That One Definition You Can Never Forget? / Make 5k Weekly With Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.