Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigerians Awaits Atiku At The Airport As He Returns From His Victorious Trip In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Awaits Atiku At The Airport As He Returns From His Victorious Trip In (469 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Resumes Official Duties As He Returns From Medical Leave / Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Awaits Atiku At The Airport As He Returns From His Victorious Trip In by Owojogoodness: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerians awaits @Atiku @ the airport as he returns from his victorious trip in the U.S

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Awaits Atiku At The Airport As He Returns From His Victorious Trip In by kayboy4y(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Awaits Atiku At The Airport As He Returns From His Victorious Trip In by plat02: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Incoming president. Please get your PVCs let's not just talk. Like for Atiku please
Re: Nigerians Awaits Atiku At The Airport As He Returns From His Victorious Trip In by mycar: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerians Awaits Atiku At The Airport As He Returns From His Victorious Trip In by ikorodureporta: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: Nigerians Awaits Atiku At The Airport As He Returns From His Victorious Trip In by smoke9910(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is The same way they'll be at the airport to bid farewell to the dullard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Awaits Atiku At The Airport As He Returns From His Victorious Trip In by onubijoe(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku is back for the full rescue of our dear country Nigeria

APC supporters go and kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Awaits Atiku At The Airport As He Returns From His Victorious Trip In by EarthKing(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
I remember when I was growing up in the hood, I was the king Kong of my area. Each time I come across an opponent who is greater than me, instead of conseading defeat.

I'd rule a line for my opponent with mixed emotions(fear/confidence), "If you know them born you well cross this line".

That's exactly what APC lead goverment has been doing. Massive humiliation awaits them in february 16 poll(take it or leave it), I don't care.

Welcome back jhoor the incoming president with swag. Atiku in U. S. A look more presidential even without the backing of the constitution.

Les I forget, #LetsMakeNigeriaWorkAgain jhoor.

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: APC, PDP, One Kettle, One Pot – Moghalu / Peter Obi, Agbaje Visits Markets In Lagos State / N-delta Youths March For Buhari, Dokubo In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.