Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) (59733 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by zcee: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
freemanbubble:
Being rugged is good
humans hate what they don't understand
too many benefits once you choose to be rugged
once you are confirmed and rugged then you can sail through the valley of evil men without fear
90 percent of females love rugged men(that is a fact)

once you rugged then life becomes easy

an unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living
we were born to die
and death is only the beginning
we the neo black say rest in peace from Benin city to hero
we are like Hydra. we don't die. when our head is chopped off then expect an instant head as an outgrowth from different part of the body.
so if them live u nw go shoot person come dey Waka freely for road no regrets at all.
Bros why?
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by od501: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
freemanbubble:

Fuckkk with me make i knock your head off your neck with a revolver
Guns don't kill people, people kill people
Am a niggarrrr that pull the trigger easily

My dear how old are you? Cos you have a whoooole lot to learn. #pity
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by od501: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
freemanbubble:

My dear, how old are you? Cos u have a whole lot to learn. U know nothing about blood, neither do you know a clip about moral, strength, and it's sef . Like I said, you hv a whole lot to learn. #Pity
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Gkemz: 12:35am On Jan 20, 2019
I wonder what people gain by joining cult group that destroy one's dream and career if it doesn't kill the individual.
I nearly beat my lil brother to death when i discovered that he joined after all my warnings and admonishions but i realized that two wrongs will never get it right.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by swazy85: 12:44am On Jan 20, 2019
Leave cultism, you will not agree, go school go face your studied No,you go they form hard man,when trouble comes you go they start to run,later you come dey look for who go right RIP for you,fool,young man carry your cross

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Indispensable85(m): 12:50am On Jan 20, 2019
Wetin una dey even gain 4 cultism sef? Tufiakwa!
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Chuksyno(m): 3:24am On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:

Like i said humans hate what they don't understand
No profit to what human don't understand and that is why human hate what they don't understanding. Cultism is non-profitable thing oga.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by diuloaku(m): 6:16am On Jan 20, 2019
Kee ije?
Chuksyno:
No profit to what human don't understand and that is why human hate what they don't understanding. Cultism is non-profitable thing oga.
quote author=EasternDamsel4 post=74921410]Just look at how this one wasted his life...like he knew there was fire on the mountain....""help me collect my acceptance letter" ehhya!

I still don't get the reason behind joining a cult in school. To what end exactly?

Innocent parents struggled to send you to school and this is what they will receive...the news of your death in a bush. God forbid![/quote]
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by caye(m): 6:50am On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
Being rugged is good
once you are confirmed and rugged then you can sail through the valley of evil men without fear

we were born to die
we are like Hydra. we don't die. when our head is chopped off then expect an instant head as an outgrowth from different part of the body.

I wonder if nairaland.com mods are aware that there are probably cult recruiters active on thus website? Please mods, do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by 27Pushing30: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2019
EagleNest:
Please can anyone educate me on the numerous benefits of belonging to cult group in higher colleges.

There must be something we don't know that attracts our young ones to cultism.

Someone help pls.
If I tell you, you won’t believe
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:

Obaino, one single OT u no get, dey reason pua, small time now u go start exchanging insults with stinkings

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by EagleNest(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2019
27Pushing30:

If I tell you, you won’t believe

Go for it. Tell me.
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by EduColombo(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
Being rugged is good

we were born to die
You're foolish.
Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by naunasabi: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bro you jack reach me?

You go fit read computer science for uniben
Na that department strict pass for the whole of uniben

Dey there the question me wey baba God don pick my call. You had better humble yourself and live a decent life else you may not like the faith that awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2019
When u loose guard during war time.. U may likely fall. He knew there was trouble and he no get any neutral friends to do things for him till the heat subsides.. Always have many none cultist friends who u cover for (boys and girls) they are very useful in times like these bcoz they know they owe you
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2019
ralphyoung123:
Obaino, on e single OT u no get, dey reason pua, small time now u go start exchanging insults with stinkings

Lolzz that guy no be anything.. From his first post u go know na. All those ones na them dey google fake OT dey learn inside room grin

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolzz that guy no be anything.. From his first post u go know na. All those ones na them dey google fake OT dey learn inside room grin
I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Brightest04(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2019
I don't know what they gain in cultism.A venture that never ends well but kill your dreams and aspirations prematurely, and throwing your family and love ones into unwarranted sorrow.

Intact the way these guys join the sect this days is alarming and sad.Even primary school pupils are not left out.

I think at this level the work to curb this evil cannot be left alone to the law enforcement agents,government or school authorities. The parents have a lot to do about it or else the fire will continue to burn without end.

To me any parents that suspects unholy movement, association or behaviours of their wards should report it to the authorities, or their immams,pastors,even their shrine priests for probable solutions. Who knows this could work.

It's from cultism they graduate to armed robber, kidnappers,political thugs,ritualists, etc.Yes,it's the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
Being rugged is good

we were born to die
Grow up oga.
At your age you still dey do cult.
"90% of females love rugged men" lol on that.
Don't go and make yourself useful, be running around with kids in the name of cultism.
I wonder if you will encourage your children to become cultists.
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2019
Rgade:

Grow up oga.
At your age you still dey do cult.
"90% of females love rugged men" lol on that.
Don't go and make yourself useful, be running around with kids in the name of cultism.
I wonder if you will encourage your children to become cultists.

My children must be rugged
My in-laws are rugged
My uncle a lecture in uniben is too rugged

If you are not rugged you can't marry my sister

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. / Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. / Gunmen Attack Kaduna-abuja Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.