Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerian Restaurants In London - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Restaurants In London (34411 Views)

8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja / Nigerian Restaurants In Paris / Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by MortarPestle: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hello,

Mortar & Pestle is a new Nigerian kitchen and delivery service based in London. We deliver hot, delicious Nigerian dishes right to your door within zones 1&2 in London.

We did a trial run a little while ago with selected customers in one part of London, which is why some people have heard of us and tasted our delicious food . The feedback we got was amazing as clearly people want a great (authentic) Nigerian menu at affordable prices, delivered to them in the peace and comfort of their own homes.

We will be officially launching soon and will announce our launch event on Nairaland as well as other avenues in London. However, in the meantime, to keep in touch with Mortar & Pestle news, and to get Mortar & Pestle discounts and freebies, you can:
- become a fan of our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/mortarandpestlelondon
- follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/mortar_n_pestle

Thanks,
Mortar & Pestle
Delicious Nigerian dishes delivered to your door!
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by PartyIdeas: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2012
Oga nice one. Come quick.
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by MortarPestle: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
thameamead:

could you kindly provide their contact details.

We're coming soon! Like us on facebook in the mean time: www.facebook.com/mortarandpestlelondon. We'll let you know as soon as we launch!
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by c0dec(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mortar & Pestle:
Hello,

Mortar & Pestle is a new Nigerian kitchen and delivery service based in London. We deliver hot, delicious Nigerian dishes right to your door within zones 1&2 in London.

We did a trial run a little while ago with selected customers in one part of London, which is why some people have heard of us and tasted our delicious food . The feedback we got was amazing as clearly people want a great (authentic) Nigerian menu at affordable prices, delivered to them in the peace and comfort of their own homes.

We will be officially launching soon and will announce our launch event on Nairaland as well as other avenues in London. However, in the meantime, to keep in touch with Mortar & Pestle news, and to get Mortar & Pestle discounts and freebies, you can:
- become a fan of our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/mortarandpestlelondon
- follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/mortar_n_pestle

Thanks,
Mortar & Pestle
Delicious Nigerian dishes delivered to your door!

I actually ordered food from you guys. Really good food. I had Jollof rice. My friend had Egusi and described it as maaaaad good. Keep it up. smiley
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by lanky22: 12:14am On Aug 10, 2012
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by jamebw: 4:06am On Jan 03, 2013
http://restaau.co.uk/
With Restaau, you can easily:

Find out all restaurants just 1 or 2 miles from your place (your home, office or hotel?).

Find out restaurants of a specific cuisine just 1 or 2 miles from your place.

You can filter search results easily by different aspects such as Cuisines, Distance, Price, Dinning Options,
Good For, Star?
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by passarella013: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please Nijja in diaspora I appreciate your concern for your mothers food it shows you not really forgotten your home. Well I can undertake to make available any foodstuff you may require from here in nigeria to you out there in U.K,if you can link. Me up to those your popular resturants to ensure you get your favourite when you need it. Am available on phone: +2347054363570, Email:abuchi.okorie@yahoo.com, BBpin:20AC41D9. Thanks and great ambassadors.
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by Anastasia007: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2013
Check out Enish Restaurant Lewisham,London
www.enish.co.uk
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by Scbags(f): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
Enish Nigerian restaurant and Grill in Lewisham blew my mind away! They are new and their service and food is top notch. Different from the usual 'I don't care' Nigerian attitude you get from some Nigerian restaurants in London. The food did not take forever to arrive and the staff were very friendly and polite. In fact, check out a blogger's review on Enish.
http://bloomrush.com/2013/11/08/enish-nigerian-restaurant-and-grill-nigerian-cuisine-at-its-finest/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by Blossomexport6(f): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is folake from Blossom exports Nigeria Limited. We are a new exporter of Nigerian foodstuffs such as: Ofada rice, elubo, garri, shrimps, ogbono, snail, e.t.c should any of this be of interest to you please let us know. Phone: +2348059770273 or +2348099421246 email: fokesola665@gmail.com. We can also partner with anybody in abroad who would like to do exporting business. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Season(20% off ) MOBOJHUB Affordable Big Live Snails! / How Do You Slice Your Onion? (pictures) / A Nairalander Prepares Bush Meat For His American Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.