Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Restaurants In London - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Restaurants In London (34798 Views)

8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja / Nigerian Restaurants In Paris / Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by Moyola(f): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2010
There's dhiz 1 smwhere in Lewisham. . . eugghh!!
their suya - eww!, asaaro - iyama! moin-moin - tasted sour! argh! dat put me off eatin out in 9ja rezzty!
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by Dogworld: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2010
Tasty @ woolwich
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by Osama10(m): 1:09am On Apr 15, 2010
805 Old Kent Road anyday.
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by Bandele(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2010
Mama Calabar is really good but expensive !
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by hackney(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2010
Tasty in woolwich has the best jollof rice ever.
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by jamolomo(f): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2010
obalende suya is d best
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by thameamead(f): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2010
when was the last time u bought suya from the branch in Dalston? it bn closed for a while.
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by NBPUK: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2010
Hi All

If you want to find Nigeriian Restaurants in London or UK, just go to www.nigeriabusinesspages.co.uk you will find a list of Nigeria restaurant or any other Nigerian Business in the UK.

Nigeriabusinesspages.co.uk is a directory of Nigerian businesses in the UK that are easily searchable.

Whether you are looking for a caterer, restaurant, designer or other services you will find a business to meet your needs. You can also check for the latest event taking place near you.

Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by InkedNerd(f): 2:01am On Nov 19, 2010
Mama Cass in London. Here's the location

Mama Cass
194 – 196 Burnt Oak Broadway
Adgware, London HA8 OAS, United Kingdom

+44-2089524200 [phone number]
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by SexyMamaJ: 1:05pm On May 23, 2011
These are all the Nigerian restaurants i have been too over the years!!!

1, Mama Calabar
    Is the best in terms of location and atmosphere and the ambience, it is beautiful and comfortable and
    clean.
    The food is nice I mean every single soup, and the have a buffet so u can try everything on sundays!!!

2, Eko Restaurant
    It's Ok, and it is a bit small inside, but they accommodate parties and are quick to bring the food.
    I had ayamashe and asaro which was abosulutley beautiful. I couldnt even finish so packed for house.

3, Preseidential Suya (old kent road)
    Suya there is nice very nice actually i rememeber fighting in the car for it some years ago.

4, Obalende Suya (peckham)

Suya there is really nice and fast no long ting

5, 805 (Old kent road)
    Oh my It is an amaxzing place with lovely food ahave to especially highlight the fish there is something specialand the ambience is also very nice very nice.

6, Wazobia (hendon)  where mama calabar used to be
  It is really nice insode location a bitjagger as red lines and no parking but food i have to say is not all that at all, i took my husband there naiga man ohhhh akwaibomite that was very displeased but maybe it was just that day i dont know  or that soup (egusi by the way)!!!

7, Lekki kitchen in burnt oak

It is very naiga in there i mean atmosphere and people,
Domuts are nice and banging though but could not eat there it i smore like take away!!!

thats it
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by lucabrasi(m): 12:57am On May 24, 2011
^^^ tried the jollof rice and assorted meat last week at the lekki place and its really nice,will be going there again another awesome restaurant is de den in kilburn but the food is awesomely expensive £8.50 for a basic rice and meat
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by KennyG6(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2011
SexyMamaJ:

These are all the Nigerian restaurants i have been too over the years!!!

1, Mama Calabar
Is the best in terms of location and atmosphere and the ambience, it is beautiful and comfortable and
clean.
The food is nice I mean every single soup, and the have a buffet so u can try everything on sundays!!!

3, Preseidential Suya (old kent road)
Suya there is nice very nice actually i rememeber fighting in the car for it some years ago.

4, Obalende Suya (peckham)

Suya there is really nice and fast no long ting

5, 805 (Old kent road)
Oh my It is an amaxzing place with lovely food ahave to especially highlight the fish there is something specialand the ambience is also very nice very nice.

6, Wazobia (hendon) where mama calabar used to be
It is really nice insode location a bitjagger as red lines and no parking but food i have to say is not all that at all, i took my husband there naiga man ohhhh akwaibomite that was very displeased but maybe it was just that day i dont know or that soup (egusi by the way)!!!

7, Lekki kitchen in burnt oak

It is very naiga in there i mean atmosphere and people,
Domuts are nice and banging though but could not eat there it i smore like take away!!!

thats it
mamma calabar the best? Not sure about that, the likes of Tomi's Kitchen in Deptford, and Tasty's are not that bad. I particulalrly like the Togolese beans from tasty
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by KennyG6(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2011
Add Canaan Restaurant on Camberwell/Walworth Road to that list, very nice setting.
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by OmoTier1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2011
kai! see how naija has colonized london with Aj food joints ohhhhh shocked

Sad outsidd of london, i.e, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, you can hardly find good 'mama' put chop! Remember when I was on a working trip outside london to Bristol, found myself coming to london most weekend to enjoy 'mama' put chop!
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by Rosellar(f): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2011
Hey all. It's my mum-in-law's birthday and hubby suggested 805, What do u think, considering all these quite negative reviews. I moved back to Lasgidi six years back and I really need a good place to dine. Group of 15, continental menu or Chinese, can anyone help me out?
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by chika98: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2011
Rosellar:

Hey all. It's my mum-in-law's birthday and hubby suggested 805, What do u think, considering all these quite negative reviews. I moved back to Lasgidi six years back and I really need a good place to dine. Group of 15, continental menu or Chinese, can anyone help me out?

I'd say Mama Calabar. The ambience is really nice plus I know the owners sha grin
On the real the food is good. Depending how good a cook you are. You will find it either good or great!
I think for what it's worth; it is pretty good.
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by Rosellar(f): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2011
I really would prefer a chinese or continental restaurant as I have oyinbo inlaws
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by chika98: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2011
Rosellar:

I really would prefer a chinese or continental restaurant as I have oyinbo inlaws

Oh sorry can't help you there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by thameamead(f): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2011
Rosellar:

hI

Try Aroma in Wood Green, its eat as much as you like chinese buffet.
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by lepasharon(f): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
who knows the infamous green white green restaurant in canning town famous for other ''services'' on the side? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by DisGuy: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2011
other services such as ? shocked
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by chika98: 3:43am On Sep 12, 2011
Rodizio Rico at the 02 is pretty good. They have buffet on Sundays
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by PartyIdeas: 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2012
Some new takeaway joint called mortar & pestle. They deliver HOT food to your door. Mad stuvs. Jollof rice is better than Yello Chilli grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by DisGuy: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
where are they ? ^^
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by PartyIdeas: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
Not sure. I got a menu through the post - they deliver all over London though.
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by MotherlandBabe: 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2012
I ad Mortar & Pestle. Too Sweet. They delivered within 20 minutes
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by thameamead(f): 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
PartyIdeas:

Some new takeaway joint called mortar & pestle. They deliver HOT food to your door. Mad stuvs. Jollof rice is better than Yello Chilli grin

could you please provide their contact details.
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by thameamead(f): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2012
MotherlandBabe:

I ad Mortar & Pestle. Too Sweet. They delivered within 20 minutes

could you kindly provide their contact details.
Re: Nigerian Restaurants In London by MortarPestle: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2012
Hello,

Mortar & Pestle is a new Nigerian kitchen and delivery service based in London. We deliver hot, delicious Nigerian dishes right to your door within zones 1&2 in London.

We did a trial run a little while ago with selected customers in one part of London, which is why some people have heard of us and tasted our delcious food smiley. The feedback we got was amazing as clearly people want a great (authentic) Nigerian menu at affordable prices, delivered to them in the peace and comfort of their own homes.

We will be officially launching soon and will announce our launch event on Nairaland as well as other avenues in London. However, in the meantime, to keep in touch with Mortar & Pestle news, and to get Mortar & Pestle discounts and freebies, you can:
- become a fan of our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/mortarandpestlelondon
- follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/mortar_n_pestle

Thanks,
Mortar & Pestle
Delicious Nigerian dishes delivered to your door!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Season(20% off ) MOBOJHUB Affordable Big Live Snails! / 12 Uncommon Fruits And Vegetables You Can Find In Nigeria / People Can’t Afford To Buy One Tuber Of Yam Again! (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.