Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Jos Resident Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Jos Resident Tells Buhari (645 Views)

Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari / CAN Tells Buhari To Forget Second Term Over Killings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Jos Resident Tells Buhari by odiks: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
The writing is very clear, can you read it? Such will never come out from a rented crowd. From Plateau with love.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1086684955437158401

Re: I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Jos Resident Tells Buhari by odiks: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
O di egwu.... Indeed like Bashar said, There are some things money can never get you, the way people love this man, Muhammadu Buhari, is definitely one of them. Pictures from APC Presidential Campaign Rally at a Township Stadium in Jos, Plateau State. #NextLevel is also assured there!

Re: I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Jos Resident Tells Buhari by dannybrasky(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is serious grin By the time herdsmen spill your blood in one farm in jos,there wont be any blood to spill for buhari.

Both buhari and Atiku is a no no abeg!
When would we ever get it right in naija?

Re: I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Jos Resident Tells Buhari by oyebanji44: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari is working...supports him so that your vote will count.
Re: I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Jos Resident Tells Buhari by fastseo: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
I won't type RIP again... Nothing like pray for Jos...
I believe that areas was also affected during the herdsmen terror killing... It's like they njoy their blood being spilled on the ground.
Re: I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Jos Resident Tells Buhari by Emeks008(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol. Ask him to read whats written in that cardboard paper and you see him stammering .

we all understand this gimmick. Well written and given to 1 almajiri to raise it up and ask camera man to capture the inscription . Una no well i swear

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Jos Resident Tells Buhari by Daviddson(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Jonathan pulled more crowd than this, but where's he today? He lost at the end. People only came to see the president live. Nothing more.
Re: I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Jos Resident Tells Buhari by habymi: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
bunch of idiots
Re: I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Jos Resident Tells Buhari by SalamRushdie: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
why is it the average Buharist always thinks based on blood shed?
Re: I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Jos Resident Tells Buhari by magoo10(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
That is how terrorist reason
When they cannot defeat you rationally they resort to spilling blood.

To this one election is like a jihad war and by the grace of God he will waste his blood for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

I Stand By My Comments On Atiku, Buhari – Obasanjo / No Controversy In The Appeal Court Judgement Of Zamfara APC Crisis / Watch The Video Of Kano State Deputy Governor Arrested By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.