Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (75916 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by bizzibodi(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
For security reasons only his life size picture or effigy need to attend rally....only JC shld pull such crowd.
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by Oricha79(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
awelekiti:
rented crowd from the neighbouring state....they don't say Insha allah in plateau state as seen in that placard
you meant there are no Muslims in plateau state?

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by amnesty7: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Milito:

No doubt about it, Buhari is winning this election hands down.
Insha Allah it is a done deal! But people must chop somebody's money...you all know him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by senatordave1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
awelekiti:
rented crowd from the neighbouring state....they don't say Insha allah in plateau state as seen in that placard
Senselessness is bad.so there no Muslims in plateau ?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Why God has rejected Buhari and is replacing him with Atiku.
1. The blood of thousands of innocent men, women and children in the middle belt and Plateau slaughtered in their sleep. Buhari gave the murderers tacit support by showing apathy to the genocide.
2. Buhari has elevated himself to the status of a 'god,' has lost every sense of worship and reverence to the Almighty and attempting to share glory with Him. He says it is 'impossible for him to lose' (arrogance) and Sagay says he's a 'god' (others are political dwarfs).
3. Besides Adesina and Shehu, all his spokespersons from Keyamo to Lauretta to Sagay (all SS in Buhari's diabolical divide and rule tactics) are abusers, divisive and haughty in their speeches (including their foot soldiers on Nairaland). Buhari keeps mum and provides a tacit go-ahead to them. God shall humble the proud.
4. His blatant unfairness and favoritism for untenable reasons considering the position God gave to him. He has a vindictive and hard-heartedness mind which he tries to hide by saying little and disregarding the Nigerian media.
Everyone thought Hillary Clinton would win in the US in 2016, but God rejected Obama because he was promoting the gospel of homosexualism and Hillary was firmly in his train. God has His ways and has chosen Atiku as the next president-elect of Nigerian. His will shall be done. The result of February elections shall surprise many people in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by 1972xy: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
You have right to your own opinion. You can decide not to vote Buhari. But you cannot speak to others. Everybody has right to his or her own opinion.
To you Buhari is a bad leader while to other Buhari is a good leader . You dont need to woo others to support your opinion.
People's vote that will decide Buhari if he is a good leader or not.
February is here already.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by senatordave1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
bizzibodi:
For security reasons only his life size picture or effigy need to attend rally....only JC shld pull such crowd.
This is the largest crowd so far pulled in this election campaign

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by amnesty7: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
Indestructible:
Finally finally,northern Nigeria is the problem of this country.I have never seen a set of people so backwards and shortsighted
And happily so.. PMB we know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by FiftyFifty(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by 22brains(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
Celebrityblog:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s campaign in Jos, Plateau State was massive.

The excess crowd didn't make things easier.

Here is the moment President Muhammadu Buhari was mobbed. His convoy was mobbed as there was no way they could pass.

Watch the video HERE
only mobbed?? He should have been kidnapped. Mr. integrity my foot.
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Alh Muhammad Buhari till the time you done with Nigeria grin grin grin I will vote 10times if possible grin
Lol
PDP pigs won't like this grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
22brains:
Lol
E pain am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by 22brains(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

This is the largest crowd so far pulled in this election campaign
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by senatordave1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
mozona:
instead of attending debate, he is here taking count of his cows
This is what wins elections not debate.this the largest crowd pulled so far in this campaigns,its larger thsn all atiku crowd combined.funny enough,its happening in plateau where he's never won,where he's said to be hated.he will win the middle belt.its over for atiku

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by senatordave1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
22brains:
Seems your brainless

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
1972xy:
You have right to your own opinion. You can decide not to vote Buhari. But you cannot speak to others. Everybody has right to his or her own opinion.
To you Buhari is a bad leader while to other Buhari is a good leader . You dont need to woo others to support your opinion.
People's vote that will decide Buhari if he is a good leader or not.
February is here already.
Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by adekennis(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
E
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by 22brains(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
MASTERMIND04:
Lol E pain am
afonja people abi?
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by lukency(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Did man self! Baba Buhari Dodar!
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by mozona(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

This is what wins elections not debate.this the largest crowd pulled so far in this campaigns,its larger thsn all atiku crowd combined.funny enough,its happening in plateau where he's never won,where he's said to be hated.he will win the middle belt.its over for atiku
Las las Atiku and his pigs will cry when baba is announced the winner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by lukency(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
This man self! Baba Buhari Dodar!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by bodeemen(f): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by 22brains(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Seems your brainless
but i have 22 brains! or maybe u didn't observe before spewing.
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by Poshk(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Celebrityblog:
More photos
Watch the videosHERE

Woow see what this cow � wrote in that card. Do or die politics is what he knows
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by maasoap(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nukilia:
Those who have lost their loved ones to Fulani herdsmen menace came to see the dullard!

#WhatAPity undecided

My condolences
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
mozona:
Who debate help?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by 22brains(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

Las las Atiku and his pigs will cry when baba is announced the winner
only mobbed?? He should have been kidnapped. Mr. integrity my foot. meanwhile, u should not be deceived by crowd. that's how cows gather around herder. before u quote me, note that i'm not Atikulated.
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by 22brains(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

Who debate help?
only mobbed?? He should have been kidnapped. Mr. integrity my foot. meanwhile, u should not be deceived by crowd. that's how cows gather around herder. before u quote me, note that i'm not Atikulated.
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by benj19921993: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
franchasng:
Sycophantic youths, senseless citizens of a backward cave making life miserable for sensible citizens through their stupidity and idiotic attitudesangry

story
Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by Tareq1105: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
nurez305:
How does that make him the best candidate, all his mate are on hot sit right now answering most of the question that belong to him and he is getting mobbed by the clueless alumanjiri

One word for him.... DULLARD

Vote of an Almajiri = vote of a professor. One man one vote.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked by tonex360: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Its just less than a month, then we will know who the crowd saves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / General Murtala Mohammed's Burial And Corpse (Photos) / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.