Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Presidential Debate; The Unfortunate Observation About North And South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate; The Unfortunate Observation About North And South (719 Views)

Americans Debate The Most Popular African Ethnic Groups / 2019 Presidential Debate: The Winner Is President Buhari / Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Debate; The Unfortunate Observation About North And South by Nwadiuto247: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Obi and Osibanjo from southern Nigeria attended the vice presidential debate.

Oby Ezekwesili, Moghal and Durotoye from the south attended the presidential debate.

Buhari and Atiku from the north did not attend.

This our northern region is our major problem and setback. Too bad.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate; The Unfortunate Observation About North And South by TimFisher2: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nwadiuto247:
Obi and Osibanjo from southern Nigeria attended the vice presidential debate.

Oby Ezekwesili, Moghal and Durotoye from the south attended the presidential debate.

Buhari and Atiku from the north did not attend.

This our northern region is our major problem and setback. Too bad.

Oga they are not our major setback

Is too early to cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate; The Unfortunate Observation About North And South by helinues: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
I said it last year. The 2 of them cant be on the same podium. Northerners can't attack each others like southerners

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate; The Unfortunate Observation About North And South by Abfinest007(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
am I highly disappointed
Re: Presidential Debate; The Unfortunate Observation About North And South by Randy100: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari chickened out.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate; The Unfortunate Observation About North And South by ebuk4real(m): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
That's to prove to you that the South are their own problem in this country, unlike the North as you rightly observed. The moment the South(East, West, and South South) starts to speak with ONE voice, the North will tremble and will adjust. That's when we will start getting it right in this country. Take my word to the bank....

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate; The Unfortunate Observation About North And South by Mitchewww(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Election is always rigged with voters registration.

How the south don't see it is beyond my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate; The Unfortunate Observation About North And South by Nwadiuto247: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
ebuk4real:
That's to prove to you that the South are their problem in this country, unlike the North as you rightly observed. The moment the South(East, West, and South South) starts to speak with ONE voice, the North will tremble and will adjust. That's when we will start getting it right in this country. Take my word to the bank....

Yea you are right. Atiku disappointed me. He shouldnt have played into Buhari's incapacitation. Too bad. All these old politicians are the same.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate; The Unfortunate Observation About North And South by RTSC: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
They know their voters or hard core fanatics are not knowledgeable or educated, why would they show up?

Who need debate, when you have an army of almajiri ready to vote?

The southern candidates on the other hand don't have such followership.

Their voting bloc is educated enough that debates matter.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

# I Stand With Atiku!!!! / Distribute Out - PLANS TO SET UP A PARALLEL INEC & USE FOREIGN MEDIA TO RIG / BREAKING: Woman Delivers Baby Girl At Ongoing Okowa’s Campaign In Delta (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.