Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nigerians Are Very Angry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Very Angry (504 Views)

APC Has Made Nigerians Hungry & Very Angry, I Pray They Don't Stone BAT To Death / Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... / Amaechi Madrid Attack: ‘if IPOB Touch That Man I Will Be Very Angry’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Very Angry by MCastle: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerians Don’t Want Atiku or Buhari
What’s the way out?

Re: Nigerians Are Very Angry by Oweku: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
sad
Re: Nigerians Are Very Angry by Abfinest007(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
I feel it so strong that atiku will lose d election bcus he fail to cement his candidacy in d heart of d people
Re: Nigerians Are Very Angry by mushystuff: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Op! Why would you dump people's phone numbers with their names on an open platform like this? You should have blurred their numbers to protect their identities and I'm sure you didnt seek and obtain their consent before doing this.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Angry by Konki: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Abfinest007:
I feel it so strong that atiku will lose d election bcus he fail to cement his candidacy in d heart of d people

Atiku honored the debate invite.

Buhari ignored the debate totally!

Yet the person who honored the invite will lose election while no one speaks about the person that bluffed the entire electorate!

Haba!!
Re: Nigerians Are Very Angry by smoke123(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
precious and temitope are just fool that dont kn anything wat of buhari pls discuss i want kn ur opinion.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Angry by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
nobody expected Buhari to attend in the first place, its understandable, logical and rational for Buhari to have missed the debate, bcoz as the incumbent, the heat, attention and torrent of question would have been too much for him to handle, thats why he tactically stayed away.. but Atiku did a very big own goal by not attending, i wonder who advised him on that

it has definitely affect his image and goodwill, now people know his only agenda is to insult Buhari up and dwon with no proper guidelines and policies to get nigeria working
Re: Nigerians Are Very Angry by smoke123(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
ur buhari would hv na , ok no problem arranged a date in DUARA atiku will come there, u guy say he cant go to usa what did u guys to say on that pls we await ur response.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Angry by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
All of you saying Atiku should have participated in the debate in order for him to sell himself and his plans for this country are just spewing gibberish.

Those who will vote for Atiku will vote for him regardless of whether or not he attended the debate.

Similarly, those who will vote for the lifeless one will vote for the lifeless one regardless of whether he was present at the debate or not.

Nigeria is not a country where debate win you votes, it's a country where votes are won by religious and ethnic sentiments.

The yorubas want to vote for the lifeless one because he promised to give them power come 2023 (as if he owns the country).

The Igbos want to vote for Atiku because he promised to hand over power to the south east at the end of his tenure supposing he wins.

Hausa/Muslims wants to vote for Buhari because he's a bigot.

Only the northern Christians are truly ready to vote for who they think should lead this country.
This country is cursed beyond measure.

PS; Where are the Nigerians?
So some people's opinion in a fvcking WhatsApp group now represents the opinion of every body?
SMH for this op
Re: Nigerians Are Very Angry by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
MCastle:
Nigerians Don’t Want Atiku or Buhari
What’s the way out?

You have many moniker on nairaland. It's unfortunate that your no is displayed in that whatsapp group.

You made exact statement in that group in one of your post; word to word.

So your real name is Lawson.
Re: Nigerians Are Very Angry by Nwadiuto247: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Konki:

Atiku honored the debate invite.

Buhari ignored the debate totally!

Yet the person who honored the invite will lose election while no one speaks about the person that bluffed the entire electorate!

Haba!!

Reason is simple- most of the people showing interest in Atiku are sane minds so they condemn what is wrong whether its from Atiku or anybody while most of the people supporting Buhari are the opposite. Everything that Buhari does is good in their sight. Too bad
Re: Nigerians Are Very Angry by Pekele007: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Those useless Temitope and Peace are just hungry APC supporters without senses.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin LIVE IN LAGOS This Sunday / The Killing Of Chief Christopher Nwafor Chukwu At Ufuma Aguwa In Orumba North LG / IPOB Man Threatens To Kill Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.