Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Remain APC Leader In South East, Nobody Can Ever Suspend Me - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain APC Leader In South East, Nobody Can Ever Suspend Me - Okorocha (393 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Oshiomhole Vows To Remain APC Chairman, Despite Court Orders / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Remain APC Leader In South East, Nobody Can Ever Suspend Me - Okorocha by gabinweb: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has denied the reports of his suspension by the State Chapter of the All Progressive Congress, APC, stressing that nobody ever contemplated doing so.

Okorocha who made this known on Saturday in Owerri, also said that he remains the leader of the party in the South East zone.

The governor maintained that there is only one APC in the state which is led by Hon. Daniel Nwafor as its chairman and himself (Rochas) as the leader.

In his speech, he warned that no faction in Imo state Chapter of APC, noting that ....

Read more on https://expresgist.com/2019/01/19/im-the-leader-of-apc-in-seast-nobody-can-suspend-me-okorocha/

Re: I Remain APC Leader In South East, Nobody Can Ever Suspend Me - Okorocha by nazicartel(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
my Governor my Governor... this man is very funny... deh here Mek pant deh wear u, b4 u know what's happening PDP and APC will not accept you
Re: I Remain APC Leader In South East, Nobody Can Ever Suspend Me - Okorocha by ABIA1stman: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
The incompetent failed Okoroawusa is useless to Igbos and APC. Cursed fellow cheesy

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Shave A Man’s Head In His Absence / Adamu Says "My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins " / CJN Onnoghen Sacked. Nigerians Protest In US Embassy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.