Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live (29760 Views)

Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live / Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Dollabiz: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
nice
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by koyeni(m): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
We don know before

Check my siggy
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by hansomb: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
I knew all along Assnal are on borrowed space.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Virus99: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Arsenal... Hmm sad

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by yungEX(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
There used to be a time Man U fans celebrated winning EPL tittles ... these days Man U fans celebrate 4th place like they won the Champions League trophy grin
Beginning of December we were 11 points behind arsenal without hope of top 4 .now we're atop arsenal , next week we'll top Chelsea .carry your bad belle go one side

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
There used to be a time Man U fans celebrated winning EPL tittles ... these days Man U fans celebrate 4th place like they won the Champions League trophy grin
Ejo le fe ro Sir, Oroki le fe ta. Once Man U get to that top four, Man U will become threats to other titles contender clubs.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Ximenez(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:
The joy I feel seeing arsenal loose, oh the joy...... cheesy
It's lose, people make this mistake a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by exzywillipaton: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
ObaKlaz:
This Arsenal eehn... Dem sabi form strong head initially. But when you pleasure dem with one finger, they become hoornny. When you slide in three fingers, they lose it and bend over, then you give them a thorough doggystyle! grin grin tongue
Demoralizing Gunners...
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Angelfrost(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
xynerise:

They have not won anything in 6 years? Really?

Some people drink too much of the wrong thing... Learn to ignore them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by medolab90(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
kingchris30:
3 things I can never be in this life -
1: Gay
2: Buhari supporter
3: Arsenal fan
And what team do you support Chelsea, man u,Liverpool. undecided
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by exzywillipaton: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Why....?? Arsenal
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
No confidence watching arsenal matches,and I'm not even a fan,I wonder how the fans are holding up?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Bossontop(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
My pipu s per usual make una hug assnal fans ooo...... make we no hear story later
NB.....we don climb dem for table ooo

GGMU

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by exzywillipaton: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
shakyum:
#GGMU. Arsenal dusted grin
a sharp decline to
6th position
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Andrez123(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Arsenal's attack has been very poor today, which it has been in a lot of matches this season in the Premier league including against poor teams especially in the 1st half of games so far. I know that Manchester City scored 3 goals through Aguero's hat trick but Arsenal defenders are not excellent anyway, Arsenal's strong points are the midfield and the strikers, they performed woefully in terms of an attacking gameplan. I saw a lot of weaknesses in Manchester City's defense any time that they lost possession but Arsenal didn't capitalize on any of them, they made the game easy for Man City by having a slow build up whenever they won back possession, didn't switch the ball quickly enough, overhit long and short balls, poor movements and wing play, it was even worse in the 2nd half, I don't think any Arsenal player had a single touch in Manchester City's penalty area in the 2nd half, they also had zero shots in the 2nd half, Manchester City's goalie was on holiday throughout the 2nd half.

Honestly I don't think Unai Emery is the right manager to take Arsenal forward if they wanna win EPL title again, he's certainly good enough to take Arsenal to a 4th place finish in the Premier league but Arsenal will never challenge for the title if this manager remains at the club.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Lordjb: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
digitalheadline:

I have been able to view the game. Good job
glad you did
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by SkinnyNigga: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Are you at the Gunners level now counting history?? Why has your Man U not won anything in 6 years despite spending the most among EPL teams??
That's why as a CFC fan I laugh/pity Man U fans ...
you are blind mentally.. the Europa , League cups we won all these while are nothing

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Seandisputed(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Are you at the Gunners level now counting history?? Why has your Man U not won anything in 6 years despite spending the most among EPL teams??
Dummy what happened to Europa cup??
FA Cup?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by xynerise: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Andrez123:
Arsenal's attack has been very poor today, which it has been in a lot of matches this season in the Premier league including against poor teams especially in the 1st half of games so far. I know that Manchester City scored 3 goals through Aguero's hat trick but Arsenal defenders are not excellent anyway, Arsenal's strong points are the midfield and the strikers, they performed woefully in terms of an attacking gameplan. I saw a lot of weaknesses in Manchester City's defense any time that they lost possession but Arsenal didn't capitalize on any of them, they made the game easy for Man City by having a slow build up whenever they won back possession, didn't switch the ball quickly enough, overhit long and short balls, poor movements and wing play, it was even worse in the 2nd half, I don't think any Arsenal player had a single touch in Manchester City's penalty area in the 2nd half, they also had zero shots in the 2nd half, Manchester City's goalie was on holiday throughout the 2nd half.

Honestly I don't think Unai Emery is the right manager to take Arsenal forward if they wanna win EPL title again, he's certainly good enough to take Arsenal to a 4th place finish in the Premier league but Arsenal will never challenge for the title if this manager remains at the club.

But Unai gave them 22 unbeaten games?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Seandisputed(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Andrez123:

Bros, talk no dey win match
Who pass you pass you.
It was the same way Neville was busy analysing games only to get a job at Valencia and you know how the story went. Or are we going to talk about Thiery Henry??

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by ClearFlair: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Both CFC and Arsenal have no history. Go and argue with your TV.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Bossontop:
My pipu s per usual make una hug assnal fans ooo...... make we no hear story later
NB.....we don climb dem for table ooo

GGMU
wots d full meanin of GGMU
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Andrez123(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
xynerise:

But Unai gave them 22 unbeaten games?
I know you won't believe it but Arsenal has players good enough to even go 44 games unbeaten, Unai Emery hasn't organised them well enough with a dynamic game plan yet especially in attack and the midfield, that's where the main problem is.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
Annnonymous:

Assnal has been raped as usual..stay away from sniper bro grin

We've been raping them, it 26 against 15 check ur fact machine. COGY
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Bossontop(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
aro1:
wots d full meanin of GGMU
Glory Glory Manchester United
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by tosinosam(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Arsenal fans be like...

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Andrez123(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
Seandisputed:

Bros, talk no dey win match
Who pass you pass you.
It was the same way Neville was busy analysing games only to get a job at Valencia and you know how the story went. Or are we going to talk about Thiery Henry??
Well..... Manchester City is certainly a better team than Arsenal but Arsenal didn't even get the basics right today in terms of an attacking game plan, this Manchester City is not great, I saw holes in their game today and Arsenal didn't take an advantage even once, they are not as good as the Manchester City of the previous season, another team even worse than Arsenal in the league table will exploit those weaknesses soon.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by kowalsky: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Andrez123:

Strong Unai fan. But can't agree more. He's tactics in the last few games have been very very very wack. I can't emphasize it enough.

Aubameyang is useless going forward except the task is to pass the ball into the back of the net. He even struggles with this most times. He's high goal tally is currently masking his uselessness. But it'll soon come to light. Giving this precedent I wonder why emery chooses (every gad damn time) to play him as a right inside forward. Man can't hold the ball. Can't beat defenders. Can't give a good pass. I could go on and on.

The defensive organization is absolute rubbish. You don't play a high press without a contingency plan. Yes the injuries and lack of quality are there, but come on even old grandmas could do better than arsenal's defence at times. Watch Aguero's goal, the defence was sliced apart like it was Sunday league.

There's no fluidity or transition in Arsenal's game. It's always to the left (or right when bellerin is playing) and square into the box for a tap in (wonder why aubameyang is leading the charts?).
Newcastle won Man city because they surprised them. The sat back and made city comfortable. Then when the time was right. They pounced on the defence wit a high press and capitalized. Simple as it sounds, that's tactical genius from Benitez.

With emery it's too fucking predictable. Too predictable. Every team knows how we're going to play every gad damn time. Wing play — square. It's gettting boring.

Then there's the overall shittiness at the club now. Sven just left. Recruitment has been shiittttttt. Useless players getting stupendous wages. It'll surprise you to know that we have (I think) a higher wage bill than man city. I mean that's absolutely bollocks! Ozil's wages is at least 100k more than KDB.
Jenkinson's should be on par with Kyle walker. How many people know who Jenkinson is??

We're a Europa league team paying players champions league money.

Very hard time to be an Arsenal fan. I'm def gonna stop watching their matches. Not worth the stress. Yeah. You heard that right, watching Arsenal play can give you migraines

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by quickly: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
kowalsky:

Strong Unai fan. But can't agree more. He's tactics in the last few games have been very very very wack. I can't emphasize it enough.

Aubameyang is useless going forward except the task is to pass the ball into the back of the net. He even struggles with this most times. He's high goal tally is currently masking his uselessness. But it'll soon come to light. Giving this precedent I wonder why emery chooses (every gad damn time) to play him as a right inside forward. Man can't hold the ball. Can't beat defenders. Can't give a good pass. I could go on and on.

The defensive organization is absolute rubbish. You don't play a high press without a contingency plan. Yes the injuries and lack of quality are there, but come on even old grandmas could do better than arsenal's defence at times. Watch Aguero's goal, the defence was sliced apart like it was Sunday league.

There's no fluidity or transition in Arsenal's game. It's always to the left (or right when bellerin is playing) and square into the box for a tap in (wonder why aubameyang is leading the charts?).
Newcastle won Man city because they surprised them. The sat back and made city comfortable. Then when the time was right. They pounced on the defence wit a high press and capitalized. Simple as it sounds, that's tactical genius from Benitez.

With emery it's too fucking predictable. Too predictable. Every team knows how we're going to play every gad damn time. Wing play — square. It's gettting boring.

Then there's the overall shittiness at the club now. Sven just left. Recruitment has been shiittttttt. Useless players getting stupendous wages. It'll surprise you to know that we have (I think) a higher wage bill than man city. I mean that's absolutely bollocks! Ozil's wages is at least 100k more than KDB.
Jenkinson's should be on par with Kyle walker. How many people know who Jenkinson is??

We're a Europa league team paying players champions league money.

Very hard time to be an Arsenal fan. I'm def gonna stop watching their matches. Not worth the stress. Yeah. You heard that right, watching Arsenal play can give you migraines

if u are a true arsenal fan you would know that their defence has injuries.

The first team defenders bellerin, holding, sokratis xhaka- all injured

no mkitaryian no ozil
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by princeayito(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
F. O. O. L
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Seandisputed(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Andrez123:
Well..... Manchester City is certainly a better team than Arsenal but Arsenal didn't even get the basics right today in terms of an attacking game plan, this Manchester City is not great, I saw holes in their game today and Arsenal didn't take an advantage even once, they are not as good as the Manchester City of the previous season, another team even worse than Arsenal in the league table will exploit those weaknesses soon.
You have a strong point though.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 / Newcastle United Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 4th May 2019 / Arsenal Vs Watford (1 - 2) On 31st January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.