Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live (29732 Views)

Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live / Leicester City Vs Manchester United : FA Cup : (3 - 1) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Femi316: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
EPL technical committee = slow pokes!
you don turn goal line technology world people.....?
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Damfostopper(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Are you at the Gunners level now counting history?? Why has your Man U not won anything in 6 years despite spending the most among EPL teams??
That's why as a CFC fan I laugh/pity Man U fans ...
they have not won any thing in the past six years..... seems ur suffering from down syndrome and memory lost.... pity ur miserable condition first

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Beedude(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Andrez123:
Arsenal's attack has been very poor today, which it has been in a lot of matches this season in the Premier league including against poor teams especially in the 1st half of games so far. I know that Manchester City scored 3 goals through Aguero's hat trick but Arsenal defenders are not excellent anyway, Arsenal's strong points are the midfield and the strikers, they performed woefully in terms of an attacking gameplan. I saw a lot of weaknesses in Manchester City's defense any time that they lost possession but Arsenal didn't capitalize on any of them, they made the game easy for Man City by having a slow build up whenever they won back possession, didn't switch the ball quickly enough, overhit long and short balls, poor movements and wing play, it was even worse in the 2nd half, I don't think any Arsenal player had a single touch in Manchester City's penalty area in the 2nd half, they also had zero shots in the 2nd half, Manchester City's goalie was on holiday throughout the 2nd half.

Honestly I don't think Unai Emery is the right manager to take Arsenal forward if they wanna win EPL title again, he's certainly good enough to take Arsenal to a 4th place finish in the Premier league but Arsenal will never challenge for the title if this manager remains at the club.
All this ur analysis no follow. Ask Thierry Henry and Gary Neville. Man city sabi pass Arsenal and a draw for Arsenal would have been an upset. Just to show u the level Arsenal has sink to. I don't support any EPL team but this Arsenal can't even win Scottish or French league.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Lush100(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
arsenal has played man city, Liverpool, Chelsea, only Tottenham n man u from top six, man u still has to play man city, Liverpool, Chelsea n Arsenal. so no worries.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Boss13: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Are you at the Gunners level now counting history?? Why has your Man U not won anything in 6 years despite spending the most among EPL teams??

European league, FA cup, Carling Cup, 2 Community shield

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
Seandisputed:
Dummy what happened to Europa cup??FA Cup?
Really?? You de celebrate those trophies now?? That's what happens when you can longer win EPL/UCL grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Boss13:
You de celebrate those trophies now?? That's what happens when you can longer win EPL/UCL grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Andrez123(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
kowalsky:

Strong Unai fan. But can't agree more. He's tactics in the last few games have been very very very wack. I can't emphasize it enough.

Aubameyang is useless going forward except the task is to pass the ball into the back of the net. He even struggles with this most times. He's high goal tally is currently masking his uselessness. But it'll soon come to light. Giving this precedent I wonder why emery chooses (every gad damn time) to play him as a right inside forward. Man can't hold the ball. Can't beat defenders. Can't give a good pass. I could go on and on.

The defensive organization is absolute rubbish. You don't play a high press without a contingency plan. Yes the injuries and lack of quality are there, but come on even old grandmas could do better than arsenal's defence at times. Watch Aguero's goal, the defence was sliced apart like it was Sunday league.

There's no fluidity or transition in Arsenal's game. It's always to the left (or right when bellerin is playing) and square into the box for a tap in (wonder why aubameyang is leading the charts?).
Newcastle won Man city because they surprised them. The sat back and made city comfortable. Then when the time was right. They pounced on the defence wit a high press and capitalized. Simple as it sounds, that's tactical genius from Benitez.

With emery it's too fucking predictable. Too predictable. Every team knows how we're going to play every gad damn time. Wing play — square. It's gettting boring.

Then there's the overall shittiness at the club now. Sven just left. Recruitment has been shiittttttt. Useless players getting stupendous wages. It'll surprise you to know that we have (I think) a higher wage bill than man city. I mean that's absolutely bollocks! Ozil's wages is at least 100k more than KDB.
Jenkinson's should be on par with Kyle walker. How many people know who Jenkinson is??

We're a Europa league team paying players champions league money.

Very hard time to be an Arsenal fan. I'm def gonna stop watching their matches. Not worth the stress. Yeah. You heard that right, watching Arsenal play can give you migraines

I can understand your gripes and pain about Arsenal but you have to watch your team in good and bad times, you don't wanna be one of those glory hunters and plastic fans that only support and watch teams that win titles, they even switch and start supporting another team once their own team has like 2 bad seasons, there's some of my Manchester United friends that are now supporters of Barca and some Real Madrid just because of those poor seasons during Moyes and Van Gaal.

Unfortunately I don't think Unai Emery will improve to your expectations, probably some good signings during the summer will improve the team but Arsenal will never challenge for the title with those tactics even if he was given the Manchester City or Liverpool's squad.

It's actually quite funny and predictable the way Arsenal's passing out from the back is, even when sometimes a quick counter-attack with 2 or 3 passes forward or a simple long pass could be more dangerous and effective, that passing out from the back at all times allows the opposition to organize themselves and make defending against attacks easier, Arsenal waste of a lot of time in having a precise passing and short passes in their own penalty box but completely useless when the ball finally transits into midfield, most times they even play a hopeless long ball or give away possession right away in the middle once the opponent pressure them, there's no proper attacking game plan or precise passing in the final third, I know Aubameyang has been poor recently but he's not getting the right kind of passes that suits his game style, him and Lacazette are also not making well timed runs or playing deceptive one two's with rythm, everything about their movement is slow and predictable sometimes.

The Arsenal defense is poor as u know but the personnel within the defense are not poor defenders, they just need to be more organised, defending as a unit, strikers and midfielders all helping them to block passing lines, recognising danger by better positioning, understanding the runs of their opponents and be mentally switched on at all times.

I watched Arsenal's 1st game against Manchester City, the 2-0 loss and the one today, I think Arsenal is even worse today compared to the first game because I thought Unai will look at the shortcomings from d first game and fix things but he didn't not. Arsenal will still finish in the top 4 because I believe that Chelsea and Manchester United are actually worse even though their fans might think otherwise.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
ClearFlair:
Both CFC and Arsenal have no history. Go and argue with your TV.
Na history you de take celebrate ... you are definitely turning to the Gunners now ... #historyIsAllYouGot grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
Seandisputed:
Dummy what happened to Europa cup??FA Cup?
Like seriously, you de celebrate those trophies now?? That's what happens when you can longer win EPL/UCL grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
you are blind mentally.. the Europa , League cups we won all these while are nothing
Seriously?? You de celebrate those trophies now?? That's what happens when you can longer win EPL/UCL grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Reussite: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
But why is Arsenal always losing by 1-3 to Man City each time they met angry...I just hate that City team sad
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by hargbolahan01: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Is it not man Utd that won europa league in 2017 that you say they don't win anything in 6 yrs
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Simplecity(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
adurisas:
If city wins dix match call me a fool
foolish and stupid jobless youth...arrant nonsence angry angry cool cool
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by kkfada(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
ObaKlaz:
got me laughing... This Arsenal eehn... Dem sabi form strong head initially. But when you pleasure dem with one finger, they become hoornny. When you slide in three fingers, they lose it and bend over, then you give them a thorough doggystyle! grin grin tongue
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
xynerise:
They have not won anything in 6 years? Really?
Zero EPL titles and Zero UCL trophies .... Oh wait, did you guys spend over a billion dollars to win FA Cup and Europa ?? grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Seandisputed(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Like seriously, you de celebrate those trophies now?? That's what happens when you can longer win EPL/UCL grin
When it comes to England, the only team i can manage to give a listening ear when arguing is Liverpool. So, if you're not a Liverpool fan.. please swerve.

Go argue with the likes of Tottenham.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
hargbolahan01:
Is it not man Utd that won europa league in 2017 that you say they don't win anything in 6 yrs
Zero EPL titles and Zero UCL trophies .... Oh wait, did you guys spend over a billion dollars to win FA Cup and Europa ?? grin grin
Chai Chai, the modern day Man U fan has fallen oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Seandisputed:

When it comes to England, the only team i can manage to give a listening ear when arguing is Liverpool. So, if you're not a Liverpool fan.. please swerve.

I understand your frustration ... 6 years is a long time with no EPL/UCL glory!
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by xynerise: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Chai Chai, the modern day Man U fan has fallen oh!!!

You are dumb. Let's just conclude it this way, please

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Andrez123(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Beedude:

All this ur analysis no follow. Ask Thierry Henry and Gary Neville. Man city sabi pass Arsenal and a draw for Arsenal would have been an upset. Just to show u the level Arsenal has sink to. I don't support any EPL team but this Arsenal can't even win Scottish or French league.
Sorry I don't listen or watch sports analysis, I watch my own matches and deduce what I've seen from the game, I don't care about the views of Neville and Henry, in terms of Arsenal not winning the Scottish league, teams like Wolverhampton or even Newcastle can win the Scottish Premiership, Arsenal can't win the French league because PSG but will easily finish 2nd in that league.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by osazsky(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Boss13:

Y do u guys keep calling d comunity shield a cup,its a ceremonial game and all d income gotten during d match from sales of ticket are given to various charity organisation in england,then d carling cup is for d B teams i dont know y clubs now use thier A teams to play this irrelevant cup,i remember how bryne got injured in. Dis irrelevant cup and d injury prevented him from playing in d ucl he was our best player that year,i almost cried,english fa should scrap this two tournament so dat small teams will not b counting them as throphys i feel for man u and asenal though,they are now a top 4 team,see as money in city and chelsea have made them look irelevant and like chickens spits
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by osazsky(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Seandisputed:

nigerians are funny,liverpool that has never won d premier league,pls dont tell me of 1876 when they were few teams and when football was played on mod not pitch

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by samisj4real(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
I THINK RAHEEM STERLING IS THE MOST UNDERRATED FOOTBALLER ON PLANET EARTH.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
xynerise:
You are dumb. Let's just conclude it this way, please
You are pained ....... use some vaseline for soothing grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by NwaliE01: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2019

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by bizza45: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
LoySupremo:
Im an arsenal fan but ManCity to win 3-1 undecided undecided

damn c prediction
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by uprightman(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
kodded:
COYG let's make it 3-3 cry
Please, I need guest post at http://www.footballnews.com.ng. I promise to link you back to your site. I want someone to write unique content or sports news from Nigeria. Working together we can make it together.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by DONADAMS(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
adurisas:
If city wins dix match call me a fool
fooool...what's up? na so una dey take carry curse for head
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by Simplecity(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Boss13:

why did you even reply him...some people are just mumu to the core correct plastic fan..i wont be surprised if he supports chelsea only because the colour of their jersey is blue ....empty brain fan angry angry
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal At (3 - 1) Live by ifyboy92(m): 1:03am On Feb 04, 2019
its always my joy to see arsenal lose when ever dey lose I feel very happy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 11th November 2020 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (0- 0) On 30th December 2017 / Newcastle United Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 4th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.