Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video (51502 Views)

Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by 1972xy: 7:35am On Jan 20, 2019
Dead party. I pitu u all for wasting your time and money.

1 Like

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by AdesegunSanni89: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2019
Chai Atiku/PDP are finished. Is this what they call ‘mob’? Baba Buhari redefined the word mob in Jos yesterday.
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by AdesegunSanni89: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2019
excel101:
Yes they should love him, when PMB is killing them with hunger and also killing their loved ones with Book Haram and herdsmen.
wetin this mumu dey talk? Sha don’t die of heart attack in Febuhari.
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Idecievedyou(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2019
bestower:
Where is Peter obi?why is saraki acting like if he is the vice president? let assume it is tinubu that follows buhari all around the children of hate will not sleep with their hate speech..
lol...Atiku is a literate who can speak vibrantly for him self any where he steps his foot...and allows Obi go some other places without Atiku, they are both blessed with ideas..don't worry we will not ask Osinbajo to stop baby sitting the empty head called buhari, personally I will advice APC to higher a primary school teacher to help buhari further when he leaves aso rock

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Naajjii: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2019
Osagyefo98:
I was very much happy at his absence at the debate....he is in correct order.

Buhari can't deceive Nigerians for the second.

Atiku we know.

Buhari with his dementia should go home.
I know you are Ipob slave, why is it that candidates from you region are not attractive to Nigerians? Atiku / Buhari are still from the north. Present an IPOB candidate and see how Nigerians will run away, what is wrong my brother?
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by millhouse: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2019
helinues:

Forget about his position as DG campaign. Saraki has always been an hijacker . Everything is all about him and that shows he is too desperate
funny you ... for your information Saraki holds the highest position in govt for the opposition , he can’t take the back seat throughout this campaign affairs running to the elections.
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by mumisco4real(f): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2019
every thing about PDP na SCAM .I am still searching for the pic where he was mobbed.
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by JubiGold(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2019
Excaperx:
The love for this man is extraordinary

Which love??
everybody was there for his money.
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by DonDraper66: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2019
helinues:
I wouldn't said you blew up the opportunity of not debating. I knew it long time .

Oga go back to pri. sch
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by objobj: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2019
Excaperx:

Love for who? grin
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Shikini: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Atiku we know.

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by meKdollz(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2019
wink
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2019
Naajjii:

I know you are Ipob slave, why is it that candidates from you region are not attractive to Nigerians? Atiku / Buhari are still from the north. Present an IPOB candidate and see how Nigerians will run away, what is wrong my brother?

I need to cancel the unnecessary sentence in ur post.

When did we become brothers if that we found ourselves in an unholy union.
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by alen4smith(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2019
Excaperx:
the love for which man?
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Slynation(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2019
pfadom:
Keep deceiving yourselves...
PDP = Corruption PDP = Disease PDP = Affliction PDP = Disgrace PDP = Hate speech PDP = Fake news PDP = Jobless politicians
PDP? Not again in Nigeria!! PDP? Not again in my country!!!
Then start thinking of how u will form another Country
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Money2019: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2019
bestower:
Where is Peter obi?why is saraki acting like if he is the vice president? let assume it is tinubu that follows buhari all around the children of hate will not sleep with their hate speech..
Mr man is Tinubu a governor, a minister, a senator, Aide to any elective position in nigeria Why r u dying of seeing Bukola Saraki campaigning for Atiku Abubakar instead of Mr.obi?? Obi was at home to prepare for presidential speech to his principal not like ur lifelss and dullard animal called buhari.
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2019
Rikze:

Not all who storm campaign rallies are really supporters of the campaigner.

Some are there simply to have a glimpse of the candidate, be it Buhari or Atiku.

All these boasting with pictures of massive crowd should not be understood to mean massive

support.

My opinion though... What do I even know?
Atikus case is different. All those who support atiku will surely vote for him and not only that they are mobilising their families and friends to do same too....
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by sleemomymy: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2019
Excaperx:
. LOVE FOR WHO? YOU DEY TAKE LEATHER DEY COMPIRE KHAKI

Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by excel101(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
wetin this mumu dey talk? Sha don’t die of heart attack in Febuhari.
Why the abusive statement?
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by sweetrace(f): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2019
Excaperx:

Same was said about Buhari. Yet....
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by joepepsy(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2019
E do na abi no be America wey i dey go like water abeg make shame dey catch una.
Famousbabe:
Supporters of the PDP Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, were eager to welcome him home today.

On sighting him after he returned from the USA, Atiku was mobbed. Security personnel attacked to him tried to control the situation.

Dele Momodu shared has released videos that captured the exact moments Atiku Abubakar arrived Nigeria from the US and how he was mobbed.

Momodu said:

"Nigeria's leader of opposition ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR returned to Nigeria this afternoon from Washington fully energised and radicalised... He told his supporters BUHARI MUST GO. It is not sure if and when he may be summoned or arrested by the Buhari Government to answer questions on alleged corruption levelled against him..."

Watch the moment Atiku Abubakar was mobbed...
here

What do you think?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/atiku-abubakar-mobbed-in-abuja-as-he.html?m=1
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Diamondwriter(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
bestower:
Child of "love", Saraki is his campaign DG nau... Abi na be campaign season again?
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by ToyinDipo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
gentleibraheem:
Still looking for the mob sha
Same here, lool
The OP must be somewhere laughing at his post
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Atiku we know.

progresive dementia you mean...may be he forgot that he had a debate to attend.t
Re: See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video by OLIHI2000(f): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nigerians have natural love for Atiku! He doesn't need to try.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo / Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations / Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.