Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola (36559 Views)

Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by akinhanger: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2019

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by akinhanger: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2019

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by ecclize: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
The pressy we never had

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Lanretoye(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nigeria's former president...continue to rip.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Officialgarri: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Every disappointment is a blessing.
God knows why he never let this man rule.

20 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mko.
Head boy.
Looters association of Nigeria....first set.
Awon eyan ITT
Won't forget he once sunk a shipload of bibles.
But no they won't say that in history books.
We sabi am.
No matter the amount of perfume wey you spray mess wey na beans or egg form am must mess

I know say I go receive bashing so in advance na una papa una dey talk to

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by akinhanger: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
All these pictures suggest to me that everything that has the beginning must have an end . In whatever position we find ourselves, we should always do good because whatever we do today will either make or mar our name tomorrow. Moshood kasimaawoo, olawale abiola, the only child of his mother, rest on! He was the only detribalised yorubaman I've known in history. Abiola was another victim of northern alliance with yoruba, after Awolowo. Through this man,many igbos,yoruba and hausa became somebody and led them to a point where their generations would never be poor again. In his lifetime, he doesn't want to know whether you're a hausa, yoruba or igboman, Christian or Muslim. He treated everybody equally. Amazingly, Tinubu grew under this man...he even calls him his mentor , they had taken several pictures together in his lifetime but yet, he never takes after him. He's only known for selfishness and thuggery promoter, intimidating people with his bullion van-laden money. All these weren't abiola's style. He loved both the rich and the poor, carried all yoruba elders along, no wonder he was crowned aare onakakanfo gbogbo yoruba in his time. How time flies...

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
Mko.
Head boy.
Looters association of Nigeria....first set.
Awon eyan ITT
Won't forget he once sunk a shipload of bibles.
But no they won't say that in history books.
We sabi am.
No matter the amount of perfume wey you spray mess wey na beans or egg form am must mess

I know say I go receive bashing so in advance na una papa una dey talk to
Nobody is pure...I wont attack you because I'm not pure myself. He was awarded a telecoms contract under ITT, yes and he delivered. That gave birth to the nitel we had in those days nationwide. The PHCN's Disco bought by Tinubu, abdulsalaam Abubakar, madam peace and co, how market? Shey iwo ri ina ninu ile re lati bi ose kan? Abiola never bought any government asset. He never ushered into his house any bullion van to harass people on election day with it through thugs. He was never a selfish man. He grew his business, invested and employed thousands of Nigerians in his business. In his dying days, he asked God for forgiveness for all his misdeeds, including the bibles you said he threw into the ocean. He was caught reading one shortly before he died. People like you who judge would be amazed when you see the position of those you judged while on earth in heaven in the end. Only God can say and know who is truly His, not man.

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
fairfora:
Nobody is pure...I wont attack you because I'm not pure myself. He was awarded a telecoms contract under ITT, yes and he delivered. That gave birth to the nitel we had in those days nationwide. The PHCN's Disco bought by Tinubu, abdulsalaam Abubakar, madam peace and co, how market? Shey iwo ri ina ninu ile re lati bi ose kan? Abiola never bought any government asset. He never ushered into his house any bullion van to harass people on election day with it through thugs. He was never a selfish man. He grew his business, invested and employed thousands of Nigerians in his business. In his dying days, he asked God for forgiveness for all his misdeeds, including the bibles you said he threw into the ocean. He was caught reading one shortly before he died. People like you who judge would be amazed when you see the position of those you judged while on earth in heaven in the end. Only God can say and know who is truly His, not man.
this is deep and educating

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by id911(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
fairfora:

Don't mind the guy jare. Yes, Abiola did some bad stuffs but he was the greatest philanthropist of his generation. In fact, no Nigerian rich man was as generous as MKO even till today.

Chief M.K.O Abiola was the first Nigerian politician I personally admired and followed closely. I can never forget the day I saw him on the campaign ground. Nigeria would have moved forward faster with him as President. May God bless his soul

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by jayson87: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
MKO how come this guy is so celebrated despite the source of his wealth questionable

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by sodiqapril(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
j
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by akinhanger: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Sankabson(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
This thread deserves Front Page.. It has nothing to do with Tonto Dikeh and Bob.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Babacele: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
jayson87:
MKO how come this guy is so celebrated despite the source of his wealth questionable
tell us about the source of his wealth please so that we can learn. thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by 989900: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
Babacele:
tell us about the source of his wealth please so that we can learn. thanks.

I'm waiting too . . . some people . . . SMH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by DrTee1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
akinhanger:
UNFORGETTABLE... Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola...

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Dele-Momodu-Shares-Epic-Throwback-Photos-Of-MKO-Abiola.html?m=1

That's Baba Alayande, if I'm not mistaken.
Then to Baba's right, behind is late Oba Festus Ibidapo Adedinsewo (FIA) Adesanoye, the late Osemawe of Ondo Kingdom with his wife, Olori Anike to his right in yellow headgear.

On Chief MKO's left is his late wife Kudirat.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by johnie: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
DrTee1:

That's Baba Alayande, if I'm not mistaken.
Then to Baba's right, behind is late Oba Festus Ibidapo Adedinsewo (FIA) Adesanoye, the late Osemawe of Ondo Kingdom with his wife, Olori Anike to his right in yellow headgear.

On Chief MKO's left is his late wife Kudirat.

That's Pa. Adekunle Ajasin.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Hedonisst: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Very few Nigerians have been blessed with the kind of charisma, colour, and social grace that MKO had, to complement his wealth. He bestrode the socio-economic and political landscape of Nigeria like a true colossus. With a larger than life personality. Bola Tinubu, even with all his unprecedented greed and thievery, doesn't even come close.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
fairfora:

Read what....keep ur thought to yourself..
Abiola read Bible..your lie they smell pepper

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
YUNGCONCEPT11:

Read what....keep ur thought to yourself..
Abiola read Bible..your lie they smell pepper
No he didn't.... it's history book he read. Where were you when the news made the rounds? Maybe you were still in nursery school then cos it's a long time now .

18 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Amuocha: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Abiola is greater than Tinubu.
Tinubu is not fit to lift the strap of his sandals shocked

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by IjebuWarrior: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2019

Let someone mark my words.

Very Soon in Nigeria, we will breed men/women greater than Chief MKO Abiola across the 36 States.

weavesquad:

my brother, it will be very few in our generation that we have slay mamas, yahooplus guys and so on.... those mko, dangote otedola, OTUNBA SUBOMI, ELEGANZA, ADEBUTU KESHINGTON , OKE OWO AND CO were very optimistic about THEIR future..and didnt start thinking about success negatively. though they may later acquire more wealth illegally but they had positive mind towards success unlike our generation that believes only criminal activities can make them successful .. PLS MARK MY WORDS, " OUR GENERATION WILL BE THE MOST RICHEST AND AT THE SAME TIME POOREST...
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD ENRICHES US WITH BLESSINGS OF THIS WORLD AND THEREAFTER (AFTER DEATH)

You are right Sir! The Nigerian youths are carried away with Fraud and sophisticated Prostitution.

I think we are basically involved in this negative acts due to ignorance, the Nigerian youths are basically into the dark acts due to the fact that we are unfamiliar with a different and positive method of making things happen.

We have majority of the youths in churches and mosques, we've done the things we were told to do by the so-called Religious Leaders, nothing seems to change, instead we were told to cling on hope while we donate the peanuts gathered through hardwork to the so-called Religious Leaders. The so-called Leaders are fending off our donations after using the Fear factor to pierce through our Psychology.

One thing I believe is that Change is Inevitable, once the people find a new Lightful way, they'll be ready to ply it.

Majority People have been calling for Revolution, I asked a few what kinda Revolution they are asking for, majority were emphasizing on Political Revolution. I think different though, our Political challenges is just a product of our poor foundation as a people. If we truly want to behold true Revolution in Nigeria and Africa, it must be Fundamental.

We have a great job standing before us to work.

May Heaven help Us. Amen.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
undecided Abeg Afonjas should move on after so many donkey years about this MKO Abiola abeg

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola by REALBETPAWA: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Thief cool

Cc 1realbobby
2019prophets
BETPAWA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video / Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. / Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.