Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church (46329 Views)

MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church by Jaynom(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
omooba969:

You quite agree that you're saying the same thing & I'm happy that you admit. smiley

You, trying to explain yourself is pointless - no hard feelings. smiley
No sir! Context is Everything!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church by omooba969(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jaynom:

No sir! Context is Everything!

Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church by kumulus(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
koyyes:
Yes, your relationship between yourself and God is paramount but you can't progress when you are surrounded by people with questionable character.

Hebrew 10 vs 24 and 25 says it all.

Do you say people of questionable characters aren't in the 'church'?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church by immaculate1234(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
pastors flying and members crawling Nigerian Christianity is lubbish

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church by Jaynom(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
omooba969:

Ok
Yeah
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church by Gracespecial101(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
olabode100:
The freeze of all time, you always put it straight and raw, I pray you will succeed all these people and everybody will realize that you are the real pastor to listen to.

Are you for real??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church by agbaraj5: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
freeze u are going too far by mentioning name here, am not a member of Dunamis but respect those called men of God and allow God to do the judgement; also u are a discouragement to the babies in Christ cos they will be encourage to stay at home, i want u to remember well that is if u truly read ur scripture as said by u that , i quote " do not forsake the assembly of the brethren" unquote so hw do u do that sitting at home?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You are an example of a natural man who thinks he can just pick up the bible and understand its content.

Yes, the business me says we should study to show ourselves approved. But how can you study the word of God which is spirit and understand it when you lack the spirit of God?

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

That's why you need someone who is spirit-filled to teach you and make you also have that spirit.

Romans 10:14
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Calling oneself a Christian doesn't make you a Christian. A Christian is he who has been born of spirit and now has the spirit of God. Clearly, Falz lacks that due to His awful and wayward lifestyle.

You seem confused even going by your explanation of who a "Christian" is "A Christian is he who has been born of spirit and now has the spirit of God.
If your understanding of a Christian" If you agree a Christian is someone born of Spirit and now has the spirit of God so why now say a Christian cannot study the Bible alone? Are you now tagging a Christian as a "natural man"?...what manner of confusion have you gotten yourself into?

You don't know Falz relationship with God so how do you now come to the conclusion that he is not a Christian despite telling us he is?

Who is a Christian?
Ans: A person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Christianity.

[b]2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God, Not of works, lest any man should boast.

John 3:3 - Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 1:12 - But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

John 3:36 - He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Galatians 5:22-23 -But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

John 15:18 - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.[/b]

Conversely, when the church was first raised up, the worship of God was “neither in this mountain nor in Jerusalem” but “in spirit”

John 4:21-23 King (KJV)

21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

God cares only for our spirit. Thus, the Bible tells us that, individually, our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. This means that God dwells in us.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (KJV)

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Corporately, the church is God’s house, God’s dwelling place. This means that God dwells in the church.

1 Timothy 3:15 (KJV)

15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Ephesians 2:20 (KJV)

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone

1 Peter 2:5 (KJV)

5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Acts 7:48-49 (KJV)

48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

Therefore, the church is not a physical building for religious worship.

So, shut your mouth if you lack spiritual and scriptural understand and knowledge, stop displaying your ignorance in public.

Pray to God for forgiveness for leading people astray, seek God with your heart and he will reveal his truth to you...First, you have to be born again.

Shalom!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You are an example of a natural man who thinks he can just pick up the bible and understand its content.

Yes, the business me says we should study to show ourselves approved. But how can you study the word of God which is spirit and understand it when you lack the spirit of God?

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

That's why you need someone who is spirit-filled to teach you and make you also have that spirit.

Romans 10:14
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Calling oneself a Christian doesn't make you a Christian. A Christian is he who has been born of spirit and now has the spirit of God. Clearly, Falz lacks that due to His awful and wayward lifestyle.

You seem confused even going by your explanation of who a "Christian" is "A Christian is he who has been born of spirit and now has the spirit of God. If you agree a Christian is someone born of Spirit and now has the spirit of God so why now say a Christian cannot study the Bible alone? Are you now tagging a Christian as a "natural man"?...what manner of confusion have you gotten yourself into?

You don't know Falz relationship with God so how do you now come to the conclusion that he is not a Christian despite telling us he is? Do you even know him personally besides what you see on TV for you to now conclude he lives a "wayward life"? Have you no knowledge of what the bible tells us about "judging" others?

Who is a Christian?
Ans: A person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Christianity.

[b]2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God, Not of works, lest any man should boast.

John 3:3 - Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 1:12 - But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

John 3:36 - He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Galatians 5:22-23 -But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

John 15:18 - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.[/b]

Conversely, when the church was first raised up, the worship of God was “neither in this mountain nor in Jerusalem” but “in spirit”

John 4:21-23 King (KJV)

21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

God cares only for our spirit. Thus, the Bible tells us that, individually, our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. This means that God dwells in us.[/b]

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (KJV)

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Corporately, the church is God’s house, God’s dwelling place. This means that God dwells in the church.

1 Timothy 3:15 (KJV)

15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Ephesians 2:20 (KJV)

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone

1 Peter 2:5 (KJV)

5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Acts 7:48-49 (KJV)

48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

Therefore, the church is not a physical building for religious worship.

Similarly, the Church building is NOT "A gathering of Saints" It is a gathering of prostitutes, robbers, drug addicts, fornicators and adulterers, idolaters and liars are also found in the Church "building" how can you now call such a place HOLY?

So, shut your mouth if you lack spiritual and scriptural understand and knowledge, stop displaying your ignorance in public.

Pray to God for forgiveness for leading people astray, seek God with your heart and he will reveal his truth to you...First, you have to be born again.

Shalom!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church by new2012: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
shumuel:

You speak as if Bro David, whom you and I still uses his Psalm to pray till date, didn't do worse, yet God loved him more that us :|

I have no idea what you're talking about.. Stick to your church and her doctrine, not everybody sink in your folly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vera Oluchukwu Agolua Is Dead! Miss Ogbaru Dies A Month After Birthday / Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction / See Comedian Bovi's Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.