Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray (48611 Views)

Henry Onyekuru Scores Twice As A Substitute For Galatasaray / Arsenal Celebrates Kanu On His 43rd Birthday With His Hat-Trick Throwback Video / Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Slynation(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
Yah, thats the issue!! if messi and ronaldo were Africans, they would have never made it this far, bcoz as soon as they started making money, they will just relax
This is an insult oO.... Those two are phenomenal, whether they are Africans or not, Who sabi ball sabi ball

1 Like

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by anochuko01(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Echine:
grin
grin
Nice1 to u my childhood friend

Igbo Amaka
he is 21. how old are you? cheesy
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by temmypotter(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2019
Okay

Meanwhile , let's talk, wanna start a project?

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
Yah, thats the issue!! if messi and ronaldo were Africans, they would have never made it this far, bcoz as soon as they started making money, they will just relax
you are spot on!
100% right.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by shogsman(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2019
kollinz1234:
Today, the 20th day of January is my birthday. Pray for me happy people.

happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by phranklyn92(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2019
kollinz1234:
Happy birthday bro... more life!

1 Like

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Adewumiaye: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2019
For best Website Design and development contact us today, check my signature for contact details
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2019
No!! its not about that, Africans are generally more talented and skillful than others in football, but we lack commitment, devotion and dedication.. thats why whenever we start with the hype, it quickly dies down as soon as money comes in.. people like Ronaldo, its not talent but hard work and dedication that pushed them through

or have u forgotten Mikel and Messi were ones on the same level, before one was blinded by money
Slynation:

This is an insult oO.... Those two are phenomenal, whether they are Africans or not, Who sabi ball sabi ball
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by klever18(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2019
nnadychuks:
I'm a real good footballer, I'm 19. Can anyone help me make it far in professional football?
yes
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by nnadychuks(m): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2019
klever18:

yes
I hope this doesn't end with sarcasm... how sir?
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by EHI9ICE(m): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2019
kollinz1234:

Happy birthday bro.Have a wonderful celebration.

1 Like

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Foodforthought: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
but if they catch u guys peddling drugs, its "Nigeria" abi! undecided
You would think drug peddling is a tribal thing.
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Waju001(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isokay
isokay

Another overrated fuckker

And the name doesn't sound like a footballer
It sounds like a Palm wine tapper

Hear names like Torres, suarez, messi, penaldo, modric, lewandowski,. Is lewandowski again with the goal.
These are name that sounds like soccer not onyenkuru

1 Like

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Chinashopping84: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2019
good

check my siggy to pay your suppliers in china
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by CaptainGOOD: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
but if they catch u guys peddling drugs, its "Nigeria" abi! undecided

If they catch u in skull mining and yahoo yahoo, is it not Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by CaptainGOOD: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
No!! its not about that, Africans are generally more talented and skillful than others in football, but we lack commitment, devotion and dedication.. thats why whenever we start with the hype, it quickly dies down as soon as money comes in.. people like Ronaldo, its not talent but hard work and dedication that pushed them through

or have u forgotten Mikel and Messi were ones on the same level, before one was blinded by money

U always sound dumb.
Which one is blinded by money,
If u are working at a place and another company called u with a better offer won't u go.

Sanchez, sterling and many more were "were all blinded by money" going by ur assertions.

U Nigerians are just too dumb.

1 Like

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by deebrownneymar: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2019
And he did it very well
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Etinosa1234: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2019
nnadychuks:
I'm a real good footballer, I'm 19. Can anyone help me make it far in professional football?

guy... hustle money and go for trials abroad

if u are waiting for a scout to take u there... keep waiting

also search for trials in Nigeria...some academies take their players abroad
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2019
im not the one shouting "afonja Amaka" all over threads and causing a nuisance like a flat.head after snorting his own substance
CaptainGOOD:

If they catch u in skull mining and yahoo yahoo, is it not Nigeria undecided
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Topmaike007(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
Igbos everywhere
I sight you brother
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2019
ur a fool and delusional!! do u have an issue with comprehension, cuz it looks like u have no sense of reasoning?... we are talking about ability, skills and accomplishments here.. in the long run, its all about ur accomplishment that matters in football not the money u made

are you trying to correlate the likes of sanchez and sterling in terms of performance and achievements to that of iheanacho? undecided
CaptainGOOD:

U always sound dumb.
Which one is blinded by money,
If u are working at a place and another company called u with a better offer won't u go.

Sanchez, sterling and many more were "were all blinded by money" going by ur assertions.

U Nigerians are just too dumb.
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by arceem(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2019
Ode
IkpuMmadu:
Igbos everywhere
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Slynation(m): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:

Yea certainly....Buh I wouldn't use Mikel as a yardstick for judgement because his role was subsequently changed from a Playmaker to a defensive midfielder so it affected his football pattern badly, but one thing i noticed about African footballers not excluding anybody is that due to our fallacious age differences just to earn a place in European clubs, it tends to affect our footballers at the short run, imagine Iheanacho playing like someone who is over 45yrs of age....
They only play for the muller anywhere around the world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.