Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray (48609 Views)

Henry Onyekuru Scores Twice As A Substitute For Galatasaray / Arsenal Celebrates Kanu On His 43rd Birthday With His Hat-Trick Throwback Video / Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by arceem(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2019
Gbe sole ee
Majlaw:
So??
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Seandisputed(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
No!! its not about that, Africans are generally more talented and skillful than others in football, but we lack commitment, devotion and dedication.. thats why whenever we start with the hype, it quickly dies down as soon as money comes in.. people like Ronaldo, its not talent but hard work and dedication that pushed them through

or have u forgotten Mikel and Messi were ones on the same level, before one was blinded by money
Lol stop hyping shiit
Mikel was never on the same level with Messi at any point.
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by CaptainGOOD: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
ur a fool and delusional!! do u have an issue with comprehension, cuz it looks like u have no sense of reasoning?... we are talking about ability, skills and accomplishments here.. in the long run, its all about ur accomplishment that matters in football not the money u made

are you trying to correlate the likes of sanchez and sterling in terms of performance and achievements to that of iheanacho? undecided

This shows that u are a cow, oh I forgot BMC.. buhari media cow.
The post I quoted was talking about how Mikel was "blinded by money" according to ur empty brain and I simply corrected you, by telling u everyone likes bigger offer With examples

And suddenly u shifted it to comparing iheanacho and sanchez grin grin grin.

Cow Oh cow.. How much more daft can u be
grin

2 Likes

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by lereinter(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isokay
isokay

Another overrated fuckker

And the name doesn't sound like a footballer
It sounds like a Palm wine tapper

Hear names like Torres, suarez, messi, penaldo, modric, lewandowski,. Is lewandowski again with the goal.
These are name that sounds like soccer not onyenkuru

Psychopath
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by CaptainGOOD: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
im not the one shouting "afonja Amaka" all over threads and causing a nuisance like a flat.head after snorting his own substance

Afonja amaka skull mining amaka, coneheaded amaka grin
Abi na

2 Likes

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Sieger: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Onyekuru scores for galatasaray. Match is still going on. Check out the "Zanku" celebration.

Super Eagles star, Henry onyekuru scored three goals to help Turkish champions Galatasaray to record a 6-0 home win over Ankaragucu. It was their biggest league victory in 32 years.

Watch the video HERE
of the 3 goals and see how Onyekuru danced 'Zanku' to celebrate while match was still ongoing.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/henry-onyekuru-hat-trick-goals-for.html?m=1
nice one
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by lereinter(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
this are the type of clubs iheanacho should have started with for at least 2 seasons, he would have been well equip to play in the premier league.. but now the way his career is just nosediving

Yu think football is 2+2

do u know how many years he spent playing for man city USA club

go ask ozil, he will tell u more

1 Like

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
hahaha coming from a ritual drug peddler, if only u were among the 3m nyamuri flat.head the coward ojukwu used for sacrifice, u wouldnt be talking shit!!
CaptainGOOD:

The post I quoted was talking about how Mikel was "blinded by money" according to ur empty brain and I simply corrected you, by telling u everyone likes bigger offer With examples

grin
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by yungEX(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isokay
isokay

Hear names like Torres, suarez, messi, penaldo, modric, lewandowski,. Is lewandowski again with the goal.
Mumu cultist.
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isokay
isokay

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Tunasco4u(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
Igbos everywhere
now you will say government is marginalising you igbos
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by johnpark1: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Congrats to all my subscriber , we doing ot again today . call or whatsapp to be partake.

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Highbhee(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isokay
isokay

What's really wrong with ur brain!?...

Headass
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isokay
isokay

This is Sunday, must you come online and display your stupidity today?
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by xxxXXXxxx: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
kollinz1234:
Today, the 20th day of January is my birthday. Pray for me happy people.

Bless Up

1 Like

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by mechanics(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
hahahaha.
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by IYANGBALI: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
He no even sabi dance am well, make him come make I teach am how to dance it
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by IkpuMmadu: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
arceem:
Ode
onuku
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by IkpuMmadu: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
but if they catch u guys peddling drugs, its "Nigeria" abi! undecided

Ask your grand father that
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Haywize93(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Majlaw:
So??

make we dey fry rock
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Haywize93(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by nnadychuks(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Etinosa1234:

guy... hustle money and go for trials abroad

if u are waiting for a scout to take u there... keep waiting

also search for trials in Nigeria...some academies take their players abroad
please help with the name of an academy in Nigeria.
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Etinosa1234: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2019
nnadychuks:
please help with the name of an academy in Nigeria.

search for buruj academy....Pepsi academy also send abroad but am not sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) / David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.