Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore (2571 Views)

27 Years Later, Black South Africans Can’t Be Bothered To Vote Anymore! / Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Angelawhite(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2019
The thought of Buhari has always been nauseating. I can't imagine voting an ancient man with crude and pre-colonial mentality. I had rooted for Atiku but not anymore. The duo have shown that the electorates are not worth their time by turning their backs on the presidential debate.

I listened to the 3 contestants yesterday and they were exuding clear-cut understanding of Nigeria's problems. These are scholars in their different areas and their eloquence with which they articulated and understood 21st century approach to Nigeria's endemic problems wowed me.

Buhari and Atiku belong to the agbada wearing, power drunk pasts where politicians have this sense of entitlements to clinch to power.

Please let's not recycle these old men nah. They have nothing to offer us - the youths.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2019
Your title is misleading and biased...change ur title to meet up with ur message...

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2019
Angelawhite:
The thought of Buhari has always been nauseating. I can't imagine voting an ancient man with crude and pre-colonial mentality. I had rooted for Atiku but not anymore. The duo have shown that the electorates are not worth their time by turning their backs on the presidential debate.

I listened to the 3 contestants yesterday and they were exhuding clear-cut understanding of Nigeria's problems. These are scholars in their different areas and their eloquence with which they articulated and understood 21st century approach to Nigeria's endemic problems wowed me.

Buhari and Atiku belong to the agbada wearing, power drunk pasts where politicians have this sense of entitlements to clinch to power.

Please let's not recycle these old men nah. They have nothing to offer us - the youths.

So you knew Atiku had nothing to offer all along and still chose to support him and simply because he chickened out of a debate because he knew Moghalu and Ezekwesile would use him for target practice you now dump him grin

We all know his excuse about Buhari is just nonsense. He was running from being shredded by the other debaters

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Noccerino(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2019
You have just ONE vote!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by jmaine: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Support your Buhari in peace.. ADIOS...

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by paiz: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2019
Just one vote
Vote that can even be classified as invalid
Abeg park well

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So you knew Atiku had nothing to offer all along and still chose to support him and simply because he chickened out of a debate because he knew Moghalu and Ezekwesile would use him for target practice you now dump him grin

We all know his excuse about Buhari is just nonsense. He was running from being shredded by the other debaters

And wat could be the reason for ur Buhari to boycott a debate which is our only means of holding him hostage and demand for accountability of his government yet he denied us that opportunity as a tyrant he have always bn...APC is busy selling an illitrate, mentally and physically challenged tyrant to us and all u people could do is continuing shifting blames and evading accountability...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by IamAtikulate: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2019
This Yoruba Moslem girl again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2019
Hold ur vote op

Atiku no need am.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

And wat could be the reason for ur Buhari to boycott a debate which is our only means of holding him hostage and demand for accountability of his government yet he denied us that opportunity as a tyrant he have always bn...APC is busy selling an illitrate, mentally and physically challenged tyrant to us and all u people could do is continuing shifting blames and evading accountability...

Buhari did not boycott. He chose not to attend. Is there a law that says non attendance of a debate is a crime?

His works and achievements are tangible evidence we can all relate to and as they say " action speaks louder than words".

Debates are mere words and when coming from the mouth of a fraud like Atiku then those words become even less tangible.

Buharis actions are above literal debates. The core of the masses see his works and love him for being a doer and not much of a talker.

Not everyone is a talker. Buhari is such. He has always been a doer. Atiku is the one who talks at every turn and anyone who talks too much also lies too much

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Flattino(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Hold ur vote op

Atiku no need am.
There are thousands of people that are like Op .
I hope you won’t scream rigging when Buhari finally win

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2019
Flattino:

There are thousands of people that are like Op .
I hope you won’t scream rigging when Buhari finally win

Alright

Next.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2019
grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by NessaBoo(f): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2019
Atiku has nothing to offer and he will never have anything to offer.

#CaseClosed biko!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2019
I was more impressed with atiku absence.....he really made my day and more support for him...

Anybody spewing doesn't know what he or she wants.....

Atikuobi all the way

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Buhari did not boycott. He chose not to attend. Is there a law that says non attendance of a debate is a crime?

His works and achievements are tangible evidence we can all relate to and as they say " action speaks louder than words".

Debates are mere words and when coming from the mouth of a fraud like Atiku then those words become even less tangible.

Buharis actions are above literal debates. The core of the masses see his works and love him for being a doer and not much of a talker.

Not everyone is a talker. Buhari is such. He has always been a doer. Atiku is the one who talks at every turn and anyone who talks too much also lies too much
A man who stood watch as hunger, insecurity, terrorism, nepotism, looting, joblessness prevailed in his maladministration is the man I see in Buhari and the above listed are his achievements I am aware of and it doesn't matter if u want to argue wt me on that because he could have defended himself and proved me wrong by attending that debate buh who am I to demand accountability when i am bn ruled by an unrepentant illitrate tyrant who is blindly supported by the supposed enlightened ones like u...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by seunmsg(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2019
Angelawhite:

I listened to the 3 contestants yesterday and they were exhuding clear-cut understanding of Nigeria's problems. These are scholars in their different areas and their eloquence with which they articulated and understood 21st century approach to Nigeria's endemic problems wowed me.

Smart decision. Atiku is not an option, he doesn’t deserve our votes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Shikini: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2019
OP, please read this

1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2019
Angelawhite:
[s]The thought of Buhari has always been nauseating. I can't imagine voting an ancient man with crude and pre-colonial mentality. I had rooted for Atiku but not anymore. The duo have shown that the electorates are not worth their time by turning their backs on the presidential debate.

Please let's not recycle these old men nah. They have nothing to offer us - the youths.[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

A man who stood watch as hunger, insecurity, terrorism, nepotism, looting, joblessness prevailed in his maladministration is the man I see in Buhari and the above listed are his achievements I am aware of and it doesn't matter if u want to argue wt me on that because he could have defended himself and proved me wrong by attending that debate buh who am I to demand accountability when i am bn ruled by an unrepentant illitrate tyrant who is blindly supported by the supposed enlightened ones like u...

I am indeed enlightened and cannot trade my enlightenment for petty emotions and befuddled anger .

My enlightenment makes me pitch my tent with buhari and never with Atiku or PDP.

PDP brought hunger, recession, hardship, insecurity, terrorism, looting and joblessness to Nigeria. Or have you forgotten they ruled for 16years out of which your Fraud of Atiku was VP for 8 years where he ensured that over 66 of our national assets were sold off instead of salvaged and thus rendered millions jobless without any pension consideration until Buhari came and began paying off their pensions now. Buhari has shouldered burdens he did not create. Burdens the failed PDP left unattended as they focused on looting.

Yes I am enlightened and if you were as enlightened as I am, you would eschew befuddled anger and petty emotions

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by kunleweb: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2019
Angelawhite:

o

And when he collapses you'll say eeyah. Human beings and instiable needs sha. Someone has been tra elling daday in day out for the past two months,even thr day to the ddate just returned yet we say he's in the wrong for rerefusin to massage your ego. When your guy wears demand for another round then to understand what fatigue means. Moreso the major contestant wasn't going to come so what's the point.

To the scholars that are just all talk you praised mind telling me how they've been actively engaged in the past one month

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2019
senatordave1

I will report u to the mod...

Stay clear of my post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by mycar: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Angelawhite:

Tell other contestant to contest for the governorship in their respective states first, as for your change of mind on Atiku, it is for security and strategic reasons.
The safety of the opposition candidates is not guaranteed when the principal actor is missing. Safety first. The chief security officer was missing, hence it was necessary for him to take cover as he did.
I was mad at him but knowing the type of country we are in, his day with Nigerians is coming and I trust him to use that avenue to clear the day.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by mycar: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2019
seunmsg:

Smart decision. Atiku is not an option, he doesn’t deserve our votes.
But you want Buhari to come back?
Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by kunleweb: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am indeed enlightened and cannot trade my enlightenment for petty emotions and befuddled anger .

My enlightenment makes me pitch my tent with buhari and never with Atiku or PDP.

PDP brought hunger, recession, hardship, insecurity, terrorism, looting and joblessness to Nigeria. Or have you forgotten they ruled for 16years out of which your Fraud of Atiku was VP for 8 years where he ensured that over 66 of our national assets were sold off instead of salvaged and thus rendered millions jobless without any pension consideration until Buhari came and began paying off their pensions now. Buhari has shouldered burdens he did not create. Burdens the failed PDP left unattended as they focused on looting.

Yes I am enlightened and if you were as enlightened as I am, you would eschew befuddled anger and petty emotions

Indeed another vessel perpetuating what he heard somewhere

How many barrels of crude oil ws been sold at the commencement of our democracy at what price and how much is been generated now.

Young ones learn to shut up for a sec and discount on trusting your wisdom abit.

Money accrued from oil during the yeats you said yes much was stolen but few were used quite well.

Crude oil production capacity expansion

Power supply grid expansion from production,transmission and distribution

Local.content development in downstream oil sector even up to media consumption

Tertiary education capacity expansion

Roads network expansion

Gas exploration and liquefaction that accrues 4 trillion per annum

Please before you go on regurgitating thradh you consuned learn to shvt up and learn first

Cc

Princfred

Salamrushdie

Madamexcellency

Raccoon

These are just a few

With APCAPCs dominance in Lagos why hasn't it expanded an intracity rail network. Entera deal.with FG to establish a viable sea travel network. Housing for low and medium incone earners

Be wise

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by kunleweb: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2019
NessaBoo:
Atiku has nothing offer and he will never have anything to offer.

#CaseClosed biko!!

Its the battle.of the five enemies. I may not believe atiku has much to ofer but isnt he the only.one that can match the other dude who watches as bis brother slays open prgnant wombs?ifyou think those atrocities should go unpunishedvote buhari,but nay you have a share of the punishment for innoent lives lost under this tyrannical leader

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2019
kunleweb:

Indeed another vessel perpetuating what he heard somewhere

How many barrels of crude oil ws been sold at the commencement of our democracy at what price and how much is been generated now.

Young ones learn to shut up for a sec and discount on trusting your wisdom abit.

Money accrued from oil during the yeats you said yes much was stolen but few were used quite well.

Crude oil production capacity expansion

Power supply grid expansion from production,transmission and distribution

Local.content development in downstream oil sector even up to media consumption

Tertiary education capacity expansion

Roads network expansion

Gas exploration and liquefaction that accrues 4 trillion per annum

Please before you go on regurgitating thradh you consuned learn to shvt up and learn first

Cc

Princfred

Salamrushdie

Madamexcellency

Raccoon

These are just a few

With APCAPCs dominance in Lagos why hasn't it expanded an intracity rail network. Entera deal.with FG to establish a viable sea travel network. Housing for low and medium incone earners

Be wise

Little Tadpole I am already wise.

We all know that Agriculture built this nation before the discovery of crude and buhari is back to facing agriculture despite the presence of crude because we need to diversify.

My vote is for Buhari and if your wisdom is saying otherwise then I wonder what manner of wisdom it is.

Buhari as head of state left dollar to naira exchange at 1 dollar to 90kobo.

Obasanjo and Atiku met it at 1 dollar to 22 naira and left it at 1 dollar to 125 naira.

This same PDP now made sure they led us to recession just before buhari took over and thus plunged our exchange rate into a freefall as the only viable economic option to help cushion us as they also depleted our foreign reserves.

Thank God for Buhari who came at such a time to turn the tide.

I repeat little tadpole my vote is for buhari.

Be wise

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2019
I'm with you on this, we seem to be liberating in our thinking as days go by, I think the power (vote) belongs to us, especially we youths, we have the number landslide so that means we have the power to put there anyone of our choice irrespective of the popularity of their political party, wealthiness, religious belief or tribe. Our priority is the wellness of the people of Nigeria and whoever is capable of achieving that for us should be voted in.

Atiku left yesterday not really because Buhari was not there but because he doesn't have a plan in place to redeem our economy. He saw a humiliation waiting in the midst of those brilliant and great minds and thought he couldn't compete at the level of those guys so had to escape the ignominy. The betterment of Nigeria lies in the impregnable unity among we youths, with that, we are able to decide who leads us based on capability tests like that of yesterday manifesto and no one with money will feel they have the right to hold a sensitive position like the Aso Rock.

Neither Buhari nor Atiku has the understanding of our problem, we already knew Buhari didn't but Atiku proved it yesterday he can't help the situation, he was waiting for Buhari, whatever for, I don't think he needed the presence of Buhari before telling us what plan he had for us unless he planned to play the blame card just as Buhari government has been doing for almost four years, let's stop being permanently loyal to a political party but to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by OsunOriginal: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2019
Angelawhite:

By the way, it is exuding, not "exhuding"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Angelawhite(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2019
OsunOriginal:

By the way, it is exuding, not "exhuding"...

Thanks
Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by kunleweb: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Little Tadpole I am already wise.

We all know that Agriculture built this nation before the discovery of crude and buhari is back to facing agriculture despite the presence of crude because we need to diversify.

My vote is for Buhari and if your wisdom is saying otherwise then I wonder what manner of wisdom it is.

Buhari as head of state left dollar to naira exchange at 1 dollar to 90kobo.

Obasanjo and Atiku met it at 1 dollar to 22 naira and left it at 1 dollar to 125 naira.

This same PDP now made sure they led us to recession just before buhari took over and thus plunged our exchange rate into a freefall as the only viable economic option to help cushion us as they also depleted our foreign reserves.

Thank God for Buhari who came at such a time to turn the tide.

I repeat little tadpole my vote is for buhari.

Be wise

Agriculture built the.revent economy.of Nigeria.

Lol.younger indomie generation.I'm out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by 77up(m): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Noccerino:
You have just ONE vote!!
minus the one on ground and plus for my buhari grin

If you know ,you know cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Science Students In Nigeria Emerges / El-rufai Last Wife Prevents Governor’s Prostitute From Governor Due To Covid-19 / General Ibrahim Babangida Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.