Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore (2600 Views)

27 Years Later, Black South Africans Can’t Be Bothered To Vote Anymore! / Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Angelawhite:
The thought of Buhari has always been nauseating. I can't imagine voting an ancient man with crude and pre-colonial mentality. I had rooted for Atiku but not anymore. The duo have shown that the electorates are not worth their time by turning their backs on the presidential debate.

I listened to the 3 contestants yesterday and they were exuding clear-cut understanding of Nigeria's problems. These are scholars in their different areas and their eloquence with which they articulated and understood 21st century approach to Nigeria's endemic problems wowed me.

Buhari and Atiku belong to the agbada wearing, power drunk pasts where politicians have this sense of entitlements to clinch to power.

Please let's not recycle these old men nah. They have nothing to offer us - the youths.

My guy from Minna just confirmed the street situation. Niger state is on lockdown for Atiku. He was paid #150,000 to mobilize crowd for APC rally (at ward level) but he's a die hard fan of Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Flattino(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

My guy from Minna just confirmed the street situation. Niger state is on lockdown for Atiku. He was paid #150,000 to mobilize crowd for APC rally (at ward level) but he's a die hard fan of Atiku.
Lmfao
February is almost here na
Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2019
kunleweb:

Agriculture built the.revent economy.of Nigeria.

Lol.younger indomie generation.I'm out

This comment of yours shows you are the indomie generation.

I am sure the era of our groundnut pyramids would make you look like a tourist.

You are indeed naive.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by kunleweb: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

This comment of yours shows you are the indomie generation.

I am sure the era of our groundnut pyramids would make you look like a tourist.

You are indeed naive.

Ok. Enjoy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Mr ipob and all these their "my friend said", " I just drove passed there and nothing is being done there" nonsense. cheesy
Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by 77up(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2019
kunleweb:

Indeed another vessel perpetuating what he heard somewhere

How many barrels of crude oil ws been sold at the commencement of our democracy at what price and how much is been generated now.

Young ones learn to shut up for a sec and discount on trusting your wisdom abit.

Money accrued from oil during the yeats you said yes much was stolen but few were used quite well.

Crude oil production capacity expansion

Power supply grid expansion from production,transmission and distribution

Local.content development in downstream oil sector even up to media consumption

Tertiary education capacity expansion

Roads network expansion

Gas exploration and liquefaction that accrues 4 trillion per annum

Please before you go on regurgitating thradh you consuned learn to shvt up and learn first

Cc

Princfred

Salamrushdie

Madamexcellency

Raccoon

These are just a few

With APCAPCs dominance in Lagos why hasn't it expanded an intracity rail network. Entera deal.with FG to establish a viable sea travel network. Housing for low and medium incone earners

Be wise
Are you typing in pigin or french Calm down and type well na grin

This is what happen when you rush up to insult someone that bring up his or her opinion without minding that they have every right to their own opinion .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Mr ipob and all these their "my friend said", " I just drove passed there and nothing is being done there" nonsense. cheesy

I didn't say there is an ongoing rally, I mean the support for Atiku over there is overwhelming. People only attend APC rallies to collect free food and money.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by kunleweb: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2019
77up:
Are you typing in pigin or french Calm down and type well na grin

This is what happen when you rush up to insult someone that bring up his or her opinion without minding that they have every right to their own opinion .

If you.complain about my typing, whom do i complain to.about your inability to read and understand. Indomie generation and information.digestion problem

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by 77up(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2019
kunleweb:

If you.complain about my typing, whom do i complain to.about your inability to read and understand. Indomie generation and information.digestion problem

and what you really need now is that 21century indomie generation brain cheesy
Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by kunleweb: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2019
77up:
and what you really need now is that 21century indomie generation brain cheesy

Wareva

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by NessaBoo(f): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2019
kunleweb:

Its the battle.of the five enemies. I may not believe atiku has much to ofer but isnt he the only.one that can match the other dude who watches as bis brother slays open prgnant wombs?ifyou think those atrocities should go unpunishedvote buhari,but nay you have a share of the punishment for innoent lives lost under this tyrannical leader

Stop the guilt trip, I'm impervious to it and that doesn't mean I'm unsympathetic to the lives lost, every sane human is.

There will always be one or two security deficits bedeviling an administration, that's sadly the world we live in, Peace is not the luxury we enjoy...it doesn't mean Atiku has the answers or won't even have a greater National Security issue to contend with, luckily he will never have the chance to, because Atiku and PDP will never rule this Nation again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

I didn't say there is an ongoing rally, I mean the support for Atiku over there is overwhelming. People only attend APC rallies to collect free food and money.

Yes people only support atiku and attend his rallies because he has been known to be a briber and man who believes he can buy his way into anything (as declared by Obasanjo).

We know already so stop making yourself look silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by kunleweb: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2019
NessaBoo:

Stop the guilt trip, I'm impervious to it and that doesn't mean I'm unsympathetic to the lives lost, every sane human is.

There will always be one or two security deficits bedeviling an administration, that's sadly the world we live in, Peace is not the luxury we enjoy...it doesn't mean Atiku has the answers or won't even have a greater National Security issue to contend with, luckily he will never have the chance to, because Atiku and PDP will never rule this Nation again.

Insecurity as caused by infrastructural lapses or posturing

You may have complex words but put.them in perspective

Peace

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by oyekanwahab(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
PLEASE THINGS HAVE TO CHANGE, NIGERIANS PLEASE VOTE WISELY
Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by ogwanogwa: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm proudly Atikulated. Were u expecting Muoghalu and Ezekwesili to rubbish him? Our mind is made up to send Buhari back to Daura

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by senatordave1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Osagyefo98:
senatordave1

I will report u to the mod...

Stay clear of my post.
Up buhari
Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Up buhari

Trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So you knew Atiku had nothing to offer all along and still chose to support him and simply because he chickened out of a debate because he knew Moghalu and Ezekwesile would use him for target practice you now dump him grin

We all know his excuse about Buhari is just nonsense. He was running from being shredded by the other debaters

Janjaweeders again on Nairaland
Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by OBoy50: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
See invisible zombie go to hell

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by princfred(m): 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Little Tadpole I am already wise.

We all know that Agriculture built this nation before the discovery of crude and buhari is back to facing agriculture despite the presence of crude because we need to diversify.

My vote is for Buhari and if your wisdom is saying otherwise then I wonder what manner of wisdom it is.

Buhari as head of state left dollar to naira exchange at 1 dollar to 90kobo.

Obasanjo and Atiku met it at 1 dollar to 22 naira and left it at 1 dollar to 125 naira.

This same PDP now made sure they led us to recession just before buhari took over and thus plunged our exchange rate into a freefall as the only viable economic option to help cushion us as they also depleted our foreign reserves.

Thank God for Buhari who came at such a time to turn the tide.

I repeat little tadpole my vote is for buhari.

Be wise
Facing agriculture with Fulani herdsmen massacring farmers up and down like goats. It's like this ones brain and schooling is for fancy.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
princfred:
Facing agriculture with Fulani herdsmen massacring farmers up and down like goats. It's like this ones brain and schooling is for fancy.

You mean Fulani herdsmen who Atiku also belongs to and who has also claimed he is more Fulani than buhari and who has thousands of cattle which he does not ranch yet buhari ranches his own.

This means that a lot of the so call Fulani herdsmen issue were done by Atikus herdsmen since his herdsmen roam with his cows unlike buhari who ranches his.

E be like say your schooling was in vain

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by princfred(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You mean Fulani herdsmen who Atiku also belongs to and who has also claimed he is more Fulani than buhari and who has thousands of cattle which he does not ranch yet buhari ranches his own.

This means that a lot of the so call Fulani herdsmen issue were done by Atikus herdsmen since his herdsmen roam with his cows unlike buhari who ranches his.

E be like say your schooling was in vain

The point is, one is in power and the Chief of armed forces yet have not enforced the arrest of the killer herdsmen. For you to say that the one under whose watch farmers are being routinely slaughtered is facing agriculture shows that you are not bright.

A quick advice from my mouth to your ears, change your hemp supplier apparently he is mixing something wasteful from his behind with your something.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
princfred:

The point is, one is in power and the Chief of armed forces yet have not enforced the arrest of the killer herdsmen. For you to say that the one under whose watch farmers are being routinely slaughtered is facing agriculture shows that you are not bright.

A quick advice from my mouth to your ears, change your hemp supplier apparently he is mixing something wasteful from his behind with your something.

Only a hemp smoker would know its effects. My advice to you, be a drug free individual like I am.

The agricultural revolution is real and has begun. You better join and stop being a lazy, uncouth, waste of geographical space

1 Like

Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by princfred(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Only a hemp smoker would know its effects. My advice to you, be a drug free individual like I am.

The agricultural revolution is real and has begun. You better join and stop being a lazy, uncouth, waste of geographical space
Real and began with Fulani herdsmen massacres abi? Pull out your head from Buhari's ass and stop regurgitating peddling trash that is not in synch with reality.

See small advice wey quietly i give you to help your senses develop you are broadcasting to the world.
Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by bestower: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:
Just one vote Vote that can even be classified as invalid Abeg park well
A siingle vote can do the magic my brother.
Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by bestower: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:
Just one vote
Vote that can even be classified as invalid
Abeg park well
A siingle vote can do the magic my brother.Never underestimate a vote.
Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by senatordave1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Trash
Like you,your monikers and atiku
Re: Atiku Not Getting My Vote Anymore by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Like you,your monikers and atiku

I have warned u....

I believe u know what to do by staying clear off my post.

I don't Need your, stop forcing me to reply let me concentrate on other issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Congratulates Julian Nwachukwu On Her Appointment / New Picture Of Seun Osewa, Nairaland CEO / 'tired' AGF Malami Sleeping During House Of Reps Public Hearing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.