Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Amazing Job Searching Secret Of A Desperate 34 Years Old Ekiti Man That Got - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Amazing Job Searching Secret Of A Desperate 34 Years Old Ekiti Man That Got (349 Views)

The Amazing Job Searching Secret Of A Desperate 34 Years Old Ekiti Man That Got / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / The Amazing Job Searching Secret Of A Desperate 34 Years Old Ekiti Man That Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Job Searching Secret Of A Desperate 34 Years Old Ekiti Man That Got by tag4luv: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2019
I spoke with one of my friend who had worked for 3 different multi national companies within 4 years.
We had that discussion and I concluded that He got those jobs because he was "LUCKY"

He proved to me that it isn't about being "LUCKY" but being able to stand out from other
job application. He went to share some tips to me which was a great eye opener.

I applied those tips in my next job applications and I got 3 job invite within a week which
I had never been experienced in my over 4 years of job searching.

I have shared these tips last month and I want to share again this weekend
n how to write a CV that stands out, get job invite within a week,
ace any job interview successfully.

Click here to learn more

https://lexitecng.com/jb/

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executive / After Sales Manager Recruitment For Boulos Enterprises Limited / INEC Ad-hoc Staff (edo State Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.