Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money (45746 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Kcee And E-Money Before The Riches / Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Kobicove(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
When this idiot was running his dirty mouth I knew this day would come undecided
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by blackmantis: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
You want to come and bite the finger again
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Simplykush

Deltayankeeboy

Onecorner

Lesbianboy.

Where are all those niggas?

grin my great partners in bashing
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

grin my great partners in bashing

grin grin grin All una nairaland troublemakers.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
all this monikers are deranged and demented ppl including immaculatesnow

grin grin angry stop hating you IMP
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Very wise of him
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

grin grin grin All una nairaland troublemakers.

Lol grin we make all these threads fun to watch shocked simplykush na boss cheesy but I'm the king of trollsville
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by flexydonad: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
OlaSage:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how.
Contact below
How?
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shegzy8:
Guys I'm really in need of help..I've got some pressing issues I have to attend to and its so urgent...i'm really in need...I reside in osun state...I really need opportunities to raise this money and I am ready to work for it...please if you live in osun or around you can call me...if you have any way you can help, or opportunities in which I can use to raise it before February 5th...I got laid off at work and no means or source of livelihood.... Its life and death...its an emergency please...08108669224
can you work as a sales boy in Auto mobile spare parts market?
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Hoodbilonia: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
another bastardised scammer and beggar
what a damn shame. so na like dis u wan continue.
dullest of dummies. u too dull
scammer
hahahahaha
fool
Shegzy8:
Guys I'm really in need of help..I've got some pressing issues I have to attend to and its so urgent...i'm really in need...I reside in osun state...I really need opportunities to raise this money and I am ready to work for it...please if you live in osun or around you can call me...if you have any way you can help, or opportunities in which I can use to raise it before February 5th...I got laid off at work and no means or source of livelihood.... Its life and death...its an emergency please...08108669224
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by neighbourhud: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Poor dress sense with all their money

undecided

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by truecommerce358: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good for him ooo
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by amanikondo: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
OlaSage:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how.
Contact below

Still waiting for Otedola and Dangote to post their advert on how to make 100m weekly.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by nazablossom(f): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hunger Don reset im brain grin
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by chuksohams(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Swallow it
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by jakandeola(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
nice one God bless Harrysong I love his song
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by HMZi: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Simplykush
Deltayankeeboy
Onecorner
Lesbianboy.
nairaland don miss pipo..
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by HMZi: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Simplykush
Deltayankeeboy
Onecorner
Lesbianboy.
nairaland don miss pipo..
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by toprealman: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
There is this thing about kcee that I find offkey always.
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Chanchit: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
They look awkward in that agbada. The three of them.
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Vin658(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
How
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Eddynut: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Who notice am say kcee dey stand on his toes just to look taller. Hahahahah�
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Fantazy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
I love that! That is how things suppose to be done
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by SUNDICOS(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nice one my brothers
No room for haters
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by noisy45(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Broda Harry is broke
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by wakes: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good advice
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by FuckoffMOD: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
OlaSage:
Proofs available.
Ask me how.
Contact below
How?
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Ayoslimzy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
So wise of him, meanwhile

Contact me for your own blog@affordable price

Also admob app and tutorials available
08147555317(whatapp)
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Emmabraham: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
neighbourhud:

undecided
padre is that you
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Simplykush

Deltayankeeboy

Onecorner

Lesbianboy.

They finally realized that not hustling means eating mama thank you for the rest of your life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied / E-money Goes Bald As He Celebrates Fathers Day - Photo / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.