Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money (45745 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Kcee And E-Money Before The Riches / Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mk17:

They finally realized that not hustling means eating mama thank you for the rest of your life

Hahahaha, na true u talk. Some naija youths wake up, bath, pick up dia phones and will be on social media from one till night each day.
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Hahahaha, na true u talk. Some naija youths wake up, bath, pick up dia phones and will be on social media from one till night each day.
after insulting hardworking people, some will create another account to beg for money
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mk17:

after insulting hardworking people, some will create another account to beg for money

Hahahaha, true talk.
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Hahahaha, true talk.
That was how a certain account name deadrat was calling men broke on romance section but end up trying to scam people by creating a fake story to beg for money. After this election, reality will set in, people will realize they are not getting any younger and more will leave niaraland.
The people populating niaraland now are mostly guys from politics section .
Whoever win most people are going to leave niaraland to focus on their life
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Didi2d(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
True talk but always watch your back
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richdad50:
Send me a scan doc of your international passport or National ID, your former employment ID, the phone number of your former work supervisor,+u and your mother's maiden name. After confirmation, help shouldn't be an issue.

Update: I have checked my mail hoping this young man would send a message considering the urgency in his writing but alas, he has gone AWOL. Please if you know him kindly tell him I am willing so long he meets the conditions. Nigeria must be weeded of Fraudsters.

#Richdad
it is well oo, you are already indirectly calling him a fraudster, after providing his number

If you want to help, just help or get lost with your money
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
another bastardised scammer and beggar
what a damn shame. so na like dis u wan continue.
dullest of dummies. u too dull
scammer
hahahahaha
fool
you are the fool here, you lack sense
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Richdad50(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
An angry boy on a keyboard is worst than a terrorist without weapons.

#Richdad
ElidaxZiel:
it is well oo, you are already indirectly calling him a fraudster, after providing his number

If you want to help, just help or get lost with your money

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by AmKen(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=Ubdavis post=74946494][/quote]
Baba tell me about him.
Is it scam or real?
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by akdjr(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abeg help Kcee write those una kpangolo songs make we hear word
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
who are those creatures?
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Ubdavis(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
AmKen:

Baba tell me about him.
Is it scam or real?

There is no way u can make such money genuinely. Ignore anything of that nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Ubdavis(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
AmKen:

Baba tell me about him.
Is it scam or real?

There is no way u can make such money genuinely. Ignore anything of that nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by mozona(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
him don realise
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Shegzy8(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
another bastardised scammer and beggar
what a damn shame. so na like dis u wan continue.
dullest of dummies. u too dull
scammer
hahahahaha
fool
Bro no be scam abeg...I'm not begging for money here...I want to work for it..need to pay for something urgently
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Shegzy8(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
can you work as a sales boy in Auto mobile spare parts market?
The location matters...which state is the market in?
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Shegzy8(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Richdad50:
Send me a scan doc of your international passport or National ID, your former employment ID, the phone number of your former work supervisor, and your mother's maiden name. After confirmation, help shouldn't be an issue.

Update: I have checked my mail hoping this young man would send a message considering the urgency in his writing but alas, he has gone AWOL. Please if you know him kindly tell him I am willing so long he meets the conditions. Nigeria must be weeded of Fraudsters.

#Richdad
I just saw this and I am damn sincere..most of the requirements you asked for can't be met by a casual worker here in Nigeria...if you really want to help, I am ready to go any length to let you know I'm not lying
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Doublejaay: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lies Bih lier
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shegzy8:

The location matters...which state is the market in?
osun state,
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Liquid2Metal: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Please how many years challenge is that picture?
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by KiZiie(m): 12:59am On Jan 21, 2019
Actually what happened here was that: he bit the hand, had his fun then got 'em a coupla' bandages and fixed the wound; that'll work too
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Shegzy8(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
osun state,
Where in osun state
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Shegzy8:

Where in osun state
ot
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Shegzy8(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
osogbo, ajegunle market
Is there a way we can talk better...I'm in ife
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2019
Shegzy8:

Is there a way we can talk better...I'm in ife
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Shegzy8(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
tayecrypto@gmail.com
Will send an email now
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Shegzy8(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
tayecrypto@gmail.com
Sent a mail
Re: Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2019
Baba na now u just dey know? When everybody they tell you before na Latin them dey speak shey.
Anyways better late than never.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied / E-money Goes Bald As He Celebrates Fathers Day - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.