Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

After God, Fear Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After God, Fear Women! (1710 Views)

“after God, Fear Women” See What Got People Talking On Social Media After / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / After God Fear Women.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After God, Fear Women! by Zaddysusu(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN!
1. You are asking for her number another guy is deleting that very number from his phone.
2. One guy texts her "Good morning" another dude is texting her "thanks for last night"
3. While one man is busy consoling and comforting her for menstrual pains, another dude is busy rejoicing because she's not pregnant.
4. When you go through your girlfriend's phone never look for messages with guys. Look for chats between her and her best friend that's where the heartbreaking truth is.
5. A man can work for 10 years with unemployed wife and still be happy. But a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.
6. She calls you while secretly hoping you won't pick up the call so that she can blame you later for not answering her call. But the most confusing part is when you break up with her she will look even more beautiful.
7. No one has more cousins and uncles than a cheating girlfriend. My brother, no matter how beautiful or humble she can be never ever trust a woman with all your heart.
8. If you help a lady when she's in trouble, she will surely remember you when she's in trouble again. Be extra careful my brothers and stop the habit of making promises during sex otherwise you will die poor.
9. "I love you unconditionally"...that's a lie my brother, a man is loved under the condition that he provides.
10. Brotherman... work hard, make money and don't waste your time and energy lifting heavy objects in the gym so as to look attractive, no African lady can choose six packs over six cars.

For your relationship/marriage or dating post
Visit www.zaddysusu..com

1 Like

Re: After God, Fear Women! by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
And y'all are the saints?

1 Like

Re: After God, Fear Women! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Fear women!!!

Yet y'all won't let em rest . Na wa.
Re: After God, Fear Women! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
the devil you know is better than the angel/farm tool you don't know
Re: After God, Fear Women! by 1johnjohn(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:

Naaaa.
Re: After God, Fear Women! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
I don't agree with you. Our women are awesome. Some could he devilish though...And so we've got in my fellow men.
Re: After God, Fear Women! by Preetti(f): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Orla234:
Fear women!!!

Are you minding them
Re: After God, Fear Women! by PlanckTime: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
I don't agree with you. Our women are awesome. Some could he devilish though...And so we've got in my fellow men.

They are very wicked

1 Like 14 Shares

Re: After God, Fear Women! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
The only reason I fear woman is because she is the only one that discussed with devil face to face!
Re: After God, Fear Women! by Katier00(f): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
You have to fear a woman because God is a woman
Re: After God, Fear Women! by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Katier00:
You have to fear a woman because God is a woman
Uhn?? Unless it's sarcasm
Re: After God, Fear Women! by Jayslicky: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
I think the cliche should change to after women fear God, a man who underestimates a woman is dead that very minute.

1 Like

Re: After God, Fear Women! by Zaddysusu(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Orla234:
Fear women!!!

Man need to kpansh
Re: After God, Fear Women! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
PlanckTime:

They are very wicked
not all, some, yes
Re: After God, Fear Women! by Smony: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
woe to men
Re: After God, Fear Women! by UyiIredia(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Show me a female equivalent of Hitler, Evans or Abacha. Then I will start to fear women more than men.

1 Like

Re: After God, Fear Women! by Blankstare(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
^^^ Delilah,Patra,Monroe,denzanni will match those men.
Re: After God, Fear Women! by CuntMiner(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
about ur number 10...she can chose 6 cars but may still be Secretly and collecting doggy from d six packs sexy guy
Re: After God, Fear Women! by Zaddysusu(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
CuntMiner:
about ur number 10...she can chose 6 cars but may still be Secretly and collecting doggy from d six packs sexy guy
Bro i pray to God, for this your comment... You go foreverly dey alright.
Re: After God, Fear Women! by Zaddysusu(m): 4:36am On Jan 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
I think the cliche should change to after women fear God, a man who underestimates a woman is dead that very minute.
U eeehn... grin

(1) (Reply)

Bonny Girls We Need To Marry Kalabari Men More / David Beckham Kissed His Daughter On The Lips / Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.