Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ladies Let Me Educate You On Morning Sex For A Few Minute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Let Me Educate You On Morning Sex For A Few Minute (451 Views)

How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / Wives Let Me Educate You About Morning Sex For A Few Minute. / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Let Me Educate You On Morning Sex For A Few Minute by zeebabyjoe: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Morning sex that is sex between 4am-5;30am is the sweetest. that moment when he is still asleep, all his body system have settled down and has his normal morning erection, just sneak out of the bed and go to the kitchen open the refrigerator, put small honey inside your mouth, wake him up with your warm lips on his mouth,caress his body a litu bit by playing with his dick.use the honey and suck his dick like your life depends on it.

His erection will be harder because he has not had his morning pee, the sensation of fucking a wet pussy while holding urine is the sweetest.
Hold him tight and plant a kiss on his lips. Make sure you're without panties or bra, slowly remove your nighty, let him watch you do it. Stand nude before him and help him removed whatever thing his wearing.
http://growinluv.com/2019/01/20/ladies-let-me-educate-you-on-morning-sex-for-a-few-minute/

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Engaged But Dreaming Of Another Man / Ever Being A Friend With Benefits?...get In Here! / That Awkward Moment With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.