Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Testimony Testimony Testimony - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Testimony Testimony Testimony (368 Views)

Rain Soul Testimony / Confusion As Woman Dies After Giving Testimony In Church / Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares His Inspirational Survival Testimony & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Testimony Testimony by uomamache: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
���The new year has just Started with lots of more Testimonies coming in on the product Efficacy. ������.Watch out for More testimonies updates as they keep coming in.. We Give GOD Almighty all the Glory.��������������������
TESTIMONIES

Wow!! Amazing Testimonies from our clients. You are next in line for a miracle.

Testimonial 1: loveth Okechukwu

"My name is Okechukwu Loveth. Before I came in contact with this products, I had been diagnosed with fibroids/ovarian cyst on 15th of February 2011. It was a terrible experience for me because I had to visit hospital twice a week for treatment. I went through several tests and also minor operation procedures. The doctor even took some tissues from my womb lining for more tests. I was bleeding twice monthly with severe pains and I had to wear diapers because whenever I was bleeding I usually experienced paralysis from my waist to my leg. I have bled for a month non-stop before.
As time went on, I was scheduled for a major surgery on 5th of January 2012. I could no longer wear white which is my best colour because of my excessive bleeding, I started wearing dark colours. This went on for 2 years till I met a friend who recommended these products to me.
Lo and behold I started having a normal pain free periods after taking Fibroid Solution supplements which eventually help me to push out the fibroids. I have gone for several tests and scan since that and the doctors could not find the fibroid/cyst. I have been touched by this amazing product".

Testimonial 2: Chidinma

"The fibroid had decreased in size to from 7cm to 2.1cm.
I had consulted my doctor and cancelled the surgery... I managed to completely eliminate the fibroid along with the pain and
anxiety that this condition
had inflicted on me"

"Four months ago, I was scheduled for an operation to remove a fairly large fibroid (approx. 7 cm), which had caused me a great deal of pelvic pain and pressure on my bladder. The doctor insisted that there was no other choice but to go under the knife and I had reluctantly agreed. It was approx. 2 months prior to the surgery when somebody referred my husband to your page . With the help of my loving husband, I started the Fibroids remover program and 4 weeks later I was scheduled for an ultrasound check: it was shocking. The fibroid had decreased in size to from 7cm to 2.1cm and now am completely free of the terrible pain. Thanks for your guidance.

Testimony 3

Joke
"Instantly cured from Chronic Headache/Constipation/Regurgitation/Discomfort in the lower Abdomen.
"In the month of February 2016, I ordered the products for a friend, who has been traumatized by fibrotic case, and has been vomiting all day long, immediately i gave her the Aloe Power to drink the constipation, discomfort in her lower abdomen seized as she went through the DETOXIFICATION. She felt re leaved and then some hours later the headache subside . A day later she had stopped feeling the headache and discomfort. NO MORE REGURGITATION, CONSTIPATION, nor Chronic HEADACHE as we speak. The Fibrotic cell is shrinking in a natural and gradual process. We are still on the watch for her case." "I LOVE THIS PRODUCTS BECAUSE THEY DON'T JUST TREAT A PARTICULAR DISAESE IN THE BODY, I OBSERVED THAT WHEN I HAD TYPHOID THE AFRICAN POTATOES ALONE DEALT WITH IT SO WELL, I DON'T TAKE DRUGS ANY LONGER.

What Makes This Treatment Solution So Unique is That It Gives You The Power To get Rid of Fibroids permanently. It's a fact - 93% of the women who use conventional treatments such as surgery, anti-inflammatory drugs, birth control drugs e.t.c, to treat their Fibroids will sometimes end up worse than when they started because these are temporary treatments. Now you can join the successful 7% group that keeps it off forever. Conventional treatments such as birth control drugs, antiinflammatory drugs, and surgery mostly address the symptoms of Fibroids and work short-term. Most women who had undergone surgeries have developed Fibroids again sometimes within several weeks. The solution I now reveal to you is a unique proven approach that eliminates Fibroids within few short weeks (depending on the severity) and also help you to prevent recurrent growth.
Swissgarde Herbal products:
Aloe , Buchu, defender, Supercider, African pot, fat absorber, and 40+ for women.

TESTIMONY TESTIMONY

Gladys Nwaefuna:
Good morning everyone on this platform. i have a great testimony and I am very happy I am a member on this platform. i have always known this product over eyes now and I naturally ignored it until late last year. infact my testimony are two. first, I took aloe power, buchu, 40 plus,defender,omega plus, super cider,spa late last year just for the purpose of detoxifying my system treating hormonal imbalance, and then forgot about it all after my first dosage cos I was actually advised by a member to go for another set which I couldn't cos I had no money again but little did i know that it had a great effect on me. so about 3 months ago, precisly in the month of April 2018, I had a course to visit my doctor for something else, which made use the scan and low and behold, my scan report said I had no fibroid tumour again but i was s uprised and even angry with the lab attendant to the point that I accused him of fake report cos i understand that I have fibroid tumour which was diagnosed about 4yrs back. The doctor adviced I visit any other lab of my choice to repeat the scan, but low and behold, the result was same as negative. no fibroid! wow!, and I quickly remembered this product I took is responsible for this great testimony. just only one set I took and that's all. secondly, just over a week now I started taking another set for my eye sight, eyebright, aloe power, defender and omega plus and the testimony has started just within 4days of my taking it. Dearly beloved, I can see clearly now to read without my glasses, for the past 5days now I have not used my glasses o . as I type now, no glasses and this was an impossible thing for me to do I since the year 2012/2013. Am so happy with SWiSSGARD products. the efficacy no get rival ooo and I have been sharing the good news to all my collegues , family members, neighbours and friends... I am so so happy...
Aloe , Buchu, defender, Supercider, African pot, fat absorber, and 40+ for women.

TESTIMONIES!!! YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE.

Franca Eze:
Happy weekend guys
A prophet is not honored in his home...
My younger sister gave birth some days ago and had HBP....
I have been begging her to use Swiss Garde Omega plus....
She said she is using GSK Omega.... Yesterday when I visited.... I opened Swiss Garde Omega plus and gave her 2 caps to try and tell me the difference between the one she is using and Swiss Garde Omega plus.... Since she gave birth she couldn't sleep for 3days precisely no sleep.... But after taking Swiss Garde Omega plus just 2caps she slept off and was asleep for long... this morning her BP is stable
Her husband and my other sisters have decided to buy Swiss Garde products and register....
Thank God I had the products in my booth.... Swiss Garde na Baba... #Thanksgivingmoodactivited... Thank you Jesus.

Testimony 2
Chinedum Emezue:
This is very correct, in a case I handled this yr Feb. I treated a lady that her last and only girl child is seven yrs old . now,i diagnosed her,and saw a high level of infection with her husband then,I gave them our infection pack, but I added our Skin hair & Nail , Omega plus, Rev up, and Double Power for them, few days leta, the lady is pregnant now and has few months to go. Now, She leta brought her elder sister whom I treated for infection alone with our infection pack, she is three months pregnant now, her sister brought her friend and her friend didnt have money to buy our products, I gave her only Aloe power,she is two months pregnant now.to mention but a few, Our products are very effective . am a witness. Viva Swissgarde viva!!

Agatha Chizoba:
I have a client with low sperm count. He has used conventional drugs for a while now to get the health challange treated but to no avail. After talking to his wife about swiss garde product efficacy regarding building up sperm count they decided to give it a trial. I gave the man 40 plus for men, Rev-up, and double power.
The wife also took Rev-up and double power. Just two days ago, the wife called me and asked me if our product makes one's period to seize and i told her to keep calm that if her period refuses to come out that she will go for test to find out if God has answered our prayers through swiss garde product. I strongly believe that by his grace she is already pregnant because she has not missed her period before only to experience it after using double power, Rev-up. This is true swissgarde product efficacy is guaranteed. Jesus u are faithful. All glory to God Almighty

Last year I treated a lady for ovarian cyst. She took d package. The ovarian cyst melted and she got pregnant and birth to twins (2 boys ) both mother and twins are doing great. They relocated to Canada early this year .

I gv the woman Aoe power, Supercider, Buchu power, African pot and royal jellyiva Swissgarde Viva !!!
Let us thank God ooo!
Our products have done it again.
My down line has been treating a couple married for 4yrs without issue with our infertility pack, the woman got pregnant and gave birth today to twins. Two boys.
Call /Whatsapp.... 07039878863 /08060192174

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Finally Been Excluded From The World. Tears... / Photos: UNICAL Fresh Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding Has Been Buried / How To Apply For Study Permit In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.