Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing (31239 Views)

Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Greenhero(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Church sue church! End Times Something
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by keentola(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
is God not the owner of the earth and what is therein? ���
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by HenryInno1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
anybody can claim To be a Christian The only true religion Is GOSPEL
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by otolorinola(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
frosbel2:
Believers in action , lol

" When you take another believer to court, you have lost the battle already. Why not be treated wrongly? Why not be cheated? Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong. And you do it to your brothers and sisters. Don’t you know that people who do wrong will not receive God’s kingdom? Don’t be fooled. " - 1 Corinthians 6 : 7-8

Preach one thing and do another thing - what is new.

cheesy

Abeg, how you take write with colours and emojis?
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by oloriLFC(f): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I'm seriously thinking of joining celestial church. I just love watching their ladies dance. The way their things shake inside that white dress mehn..
...and you're sure you want to make heaven? Lol

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by iramure(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
If I were a member, I will not attend services for like some months to avoid being coerced into paying part of the money
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by pitamah901: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
frosbel2:

How can they unite ? With 100,000 denominations and millions of members who disagree on everything from speaking in tongues to sex.

Bunch of jokers.

Church is every believer and not the building
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Jaysas1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dats y dere can Neva be peace,unity & love in d Christian race.....wat is d battle for......no be one God we dey serve?....u can Neva see such in d Islam body...dats y dey more united Dan us....sincerely if boko haram was to be a Christian terrorist group,I bet u dey won't last one week.....#PEACE

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by BafanaBafana: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
oloriLFC:
...and you're sure you want to make heaven? Lol
Ah, if king David and Solomon dey heaven then I will surely make heaven my dear.
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Nasman387(m): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Trouble1:
This is why I like Christians . They’re so united .
Catholic’s can marry Protestants .
Someone that was born into a Jehova witness family can attend CAC and even marry from a Cherubum and Seraphim family and vice versa .
There is only one version of Bible all over the world . Christians love eachothher so much and accommodates each other so much . They all have one voice in all the churches . They worship the same way .
I love Christians cheesy cheesy
Lmfao
be deceiving your self nah

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by juniorstar(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
I wonder wat their testimony wud ne on sunday...the lord delivered our land back from .............
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by TadM: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
biggerboyc:
1 Corinthians 6:4-7

4 So suppose you disagree with one another in matters like this. Who do you ask to decide which of you is right? Do you ask people who live in a way the church disapproves of? Of course not! 5 I say this to shame you. Is it possible that no one among you is wise enough to judge matters between believers? 6 Instead, one believer goes to court against another. And this happens in front of unbelievers!

7 When you take another believer to court, you have lost the battle already. Why not be treated wrongly? Why not be cheated?
i personally think we should tackle be bible with wisdom. If the apostle who said that was asked. "how long would it take us to jerusalem?". He would probably reply "30 days walk on foot , or 17 days with a horse" but ask him if it were now , he would reply something different.. I think its was because the church did'nt have any denomination , and they were just starting to gather ; any issue like this would mean a crumbling union and a shame. So it was better then to let issue go for the sake a greater good. If only you see the court as God sees it in the bible, this won't be a problem. God only requires the judiciary to be just and not give justice to the rich only but to all. If the justification is duely done (in truth), be rest assured God is happy with the development.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Progress62(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jah jehova emmanuel -holy
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Asour: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
biggerboyc:

4 So suppose you disagree with one another in matters like this. Who do you ask to decide which of you is right? Do you ask people who live in a way the church disapproves of? Of course not! 5 I say this to shame you. Is it possible that no one among you is wise enough to judge matters between believers? 6 Instead, one believer goes to court against another. And this happens in front of unbelievers!

7 When you take another believer to court, you have lost the battle already. Why not be treated wrongly? Why not be cheated?

Well, the CCC is not — for lack of a more effective term— an orthodox church. I think they are in many ways at parallel with other orthodox Ministries.
So the saying: "Is it possible that no one among you is wise enough to judge matters between believers?" doesn't really apply.

Your submission would have been perfectly apt if this was an RCCG v LFC, or say DeeperL v Salvation Ministries (God forbid, But My guess is that it would have been more discreetly resolved).
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by firstolalekan(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Trouble1:
Someone that was born into a Jehova witness family can attend CAC and even marry from a Cherubum and Seraphim family and vice versa .
There is only one version of Bible all over the world . Christians love eachothher so much and accommodates each other so much . They all have one voice in all the churches . They worship the same way .
Lmfao
Absolutely ma nìgga cool

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by TBIZZY(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Trouble1:
Lmfao
sarcasm

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is ridiculous
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Simplecity(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Trouble1:
Lmfao
hehehehehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
I wonder what their Useless Jesus or God would say about this? i would say the so called christians are money grabbing crooked hyporcrites.
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Hardebaryor(m): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Trouble1:
Lmfao
LMAO. You no well grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by flamingREED(m): 12:06am On Jan 21, 2019
I won't comment till I get the details.
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Ategberoson(m): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2019
Trouble1:
Lmfao

all na scam both Muslim and Christians same folks

lost my 3 best ex because of this nonsense religion
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by oruma19: 1:16am On Jan 21, 2019
wetin all this church de drag land for, i thought we are supposed to go to heaven so what the hell are we dragging land for on earth? we shall find out in the end that what they v been telling us are all lies!
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Trouble1: 1:22am On Jan 21, 2019
Ategberoson:

all na scam both Muslim and Christians same folks

lost my 3 best ex because of this nonsense religion
You na Muslim and dem na Christians? Abi how?
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by oruma19: 1:24am On Jan 21, 2019
The present version of christianity in africa is a big scam!
frosbel2:
Believers in action , lol

" When you take another believer to court, you have lost the battle already. Why not be treated wrongly? Why not be cheated? Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong. And you do it to your brothers and sisters. Don’t you know that people who do wrong will not receive God’s kingdom? Don’t be fooled. " - 1 Corinthians 6 : 7-8

Preach one thing and do another thing - what is new.

cheesy
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Kenzybaba(m): 2:56am On Jan 21, 2019
iramure:
If I were a member, I will not attend services for like some months to avoid being coerced into paying part of the money

grin
See sense
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by fapcrook(m): 3:40am On Jan 21, 2019
Trouble1:
Lmfao
Are you a trouble maker? Your monicker
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:00am On Jan 21, 2019
I am not surprised. Even if the matter could've been settled pre-court case, the involvement of Deeper Life would've mitigated against it.
I don't know what they teach them at the church, but they tend to lean toward holier-than-thou attitude and hates other churches especially orthodox and white garment churches.

I recalled an incident i witnessed at Gbagada bus stop one afternoon.
There was a big celestial church adjacent to the express at Gbagada. Almost opppsite was the head church of Deeper Life. I was waiting at the bus stop with a guest of mine who needed a bus to Yaba.

It coincided with the time the two churches closed and many Deeper Life members waited at the bus stop.
A nearly empty 14-seater bus glided to a stop at the bus stop. Four members of celestial church were the occupants leaving 10 empty seats.
The driver/owner saw fellow christians and decided to help them by offering them a free ride. To my amazement, the Deeper Life members rejected the kind gesture. I accosted the driver and asked if my friend could join them, since he was not coming from a church. He was asked to come in and they took off.
Out of curiousity, i decided to ask the men why they refused the offer since they were going to the same destination.
I was numbed with shock by his answer.
He told me he felt it was a taboo for him to allow his people take up an offer with people in white garment.
Since that day, my perception of members of that church had been negative.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by twatty: 4:49am On Jan 21, 2019
I need to worship next Sunday with our victory.
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by hansomb: 5:33am On Jan 21, 2019
Trouble1:
Lmfao
Are u been sacastsar ?

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Ategberoson(m): 6:45am On Jan 21, 2019
Trouble1:
You na Muslim and dem na Christians? Abi how?

I'm a Christian and they're muslim&Christian
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by ise82(m): 6:50am On Jan 21, 2019
It’s a pity Christians are not spiritual minded anymore. Money and material things gaining momentum.

biggerboyc:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / Muslims Visit Church In Nasarawa; Celebrate Christmas With Christians / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.