Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing (31460 Views)

Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Kingosytex(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2019
gypsey:
I wonder what their Useless Jesus or God would say about this? i would say the so called christians are money grabbing crooked hyporcrites.

how dare you refer to God and Jesus as useless? may God have mercy on you
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by deebrownneymar: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2019
It's a shame Deeper Life trespassed on another's property. Smh
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by theopeace: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2019
Church of Christ in Nigeria enough is enough, let's stop this embarrassing practices of going to court over church issues.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Caseless: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2019
Trouble1:
This is why I like Christians . They’re so united .
Catholic’s can marry Protestants .
Someone that was born into a Jehova witness family can attend CAC and even marry from a Cherubum and Seraphim family and vice versa .
There is only one version of Bible all over the world . Christians love eachothher so much and accommodates each other so much . They all have one voice in all the churches . They worship the same way .
I love Christians cheesy cheesy
Lmfao
grin

The only time their hypocritical unity is when they're attacking Islam or Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by mechanics(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2019
paiz:
With this celestial victory this Sunday their dance no go be here ooh
funny you.
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:

How can they unite ? With 100,000 denominations and millions of members who disagree on everything from speaking in tongues to sex.

Bunch of jokers.
it is well oo
Re: Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing by theopeace: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
iramure:
If I were a member, I will not attend services for like some months to avoid being coerced into paying part of the money
Smile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.