Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick Rubbish In A Gutter (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick Rubbish In A Gutter (Video) (815 Views)

Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) / Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick Rubbish In A Gutter (Video) by Mandynews(f): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Discipline journalist was seen in a viral video reaching MandyNews.com educating the Ghana-based Chinese guy to eliminate a can which he had in advance dumped in the gutter and vicinity it properly.

The Chinese guy who appears so stubborn in the 27 seconds video was insisted and forced by the journalist to enter into the gutter and select the trash with his hands.

Journalist Erastus after the heroic incident took to Facebook to share the video, advising Ghanaians now not to allow foreigners to come right here and litter their drains and gutter with trash.

According to him, such actions cannot be tolerated in Europe, Asia or anywhere outdoor the continent and therefore we shouldn’t allow it to be additionally displayed in Ghana.

He wrote on Facebook together with video:

“So I was driving with Frank Aboagye Danyansah and we spotted this Chinese national dropping a can in the drain…so I told frank that we must not allow this man to repeat what our own are doing to our environment.
“So I parked and we ordered him to pick up his trash. Don’t litter the environment. drains are not waste receptacles please.”

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bucDg8wymzo

Source: https://mandynews.com/ghanaian-journalist-orders-chinese-man-to-pick-rubbish-in-a-gutter-video/

Re: Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick Rubbish In A Gutter (Video) by Yambee: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
In Nigeria Chinese is Oyinbo.

And one BROTHA or SISTA would have offered to help him pick it up from the gutter.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick Rubbish In A Gutter (Video) by bedspread: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
WONDERFUL!!
That's how it should be Done....

In Lagos state, a police man might come beat u for doing that to a Foreigner

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick Rubbish In A Gutter (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
bedspread:
WONDERFUL!!
That's how it should be Done....

In Lagos state, a police man might come beat u for doing that to a Foreigner

Before nko? Are they not the number one messengers? How do you expect a messenger to think? Nigerian Police is such a disgrace, always very unintelligent. The only language they hear is bribe.
Re: Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick Rubbish In A Gutter (Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Chinese are now lord over Africans... I weep for the coming generation...
Re: Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick Rubbish In A Gutter (Video) by LuciferVirgin: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Meanwhile in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick Rubbish In A Gutter (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
The chinese man is humble grin i can see dirt dumped there.

Good one charley
Re: Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick Rubbish In A Gutter (Video) by NothingDoMe: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yambee:
In Nigeria Chinese is Oyinbo.

And one BROTHA or SISTA would have offered to help him pick it up from the gutter.

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick Rubbish In A Gutter (Video) by JWhite2Deep: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Meanwhile in Nigeria...
grin grin grin Naija never disappoints.
Re: Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick Rubbish In A Gutter (Video) by jesmond3945: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Is when you stay in obodo oyibo that you would despise a white man. Me I don see them intoto no more inferiority complex because dem no like black man and me i no like them. Enough of killing yourself to snap selfie with them.
Re: Ghanaian Journalist Orders Chinese Man To Pick Rubbish In A Gutter (Video) by Elukapendragon(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
In my darling country, someone would pick it and take photos of it and post in social media and claim he has been blessed

(1) (Reply)

EVANS: ‘i’m Ready To Plead Guilty To All Charges / Yahoo Boy Cuts Girlfriend Tongue After Fleecing Her N2m / Man Caught Molesting Two Siblings After Luring Them With Noodles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.