Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,858 members, 7,820,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid (40950 Views)

Police Arrests Lady Caught On Tape Physically Abusing A Child At A Creche (VID) / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by alfaman3: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
oloriLFC:
I don't usually quote people but I will now. Bro, you're a FOOL! This is a child we're talking about. Do you know for how long she has been abused and how many times she had cried and could no longer cry? It's not good to make comments just for the sake of it.

Stop calling me "bro". I don't know you.

3 Likes

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
It's really depressing to see things like these happen to fellow blacks embarassed

Surprisingly, we keep winning
- Meek Mill
- Lil Wayne
- Rihanna
- Davido
- Drake
- Nicki Minaj
- Wizkhalifa
- Akon
- Daps and so many others all black

My name will soon join the above list
No black parents in africa want their kid to be like the above dunce, they just want their kid to be like tge founder of amazon, billgate and other top white billionaires

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
BOOMnaija:
...even at that, d kid still has a far better life over there, compared to this shithole.
my chest grin

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by franchasng: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
It's really depressing to see things like these happen to fellow blacks embarassed

- Meek Mill
- Lil Wayne
- Rihanna
- Davido
- Drake
- Nicki Minaj
- Wizkhalifa
- Akon

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by IYANGBALI: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
The pikin no get teeth to bite the stupid woman? I ate oyinbo with passion
Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
BOOMnaija:
...even at that, d kid still has a far better life over there, compared to this shithole.

I just wan cry for ur comment. So slaves are now even better of than blacks as long as is outside Nigeria? Doesn't matter if they put chains in her hands nd neck so long she is not in Nigeria? Is dat country as bad as u would have people understand?

And why haven't u sell yourself to some slave traders in America or Canada if that's ur preferred slavery port?

5 Likes

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:

- Meek Mill
- Lil Wayne
- Rihanna
- Davido
- Drake
- Nicki Minaj
- Wizkhalifa
- Akon

mumu....all the names still be slaves on Forbes list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by franchasng: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:

- Meek Mill
- Lil Wayne
- Rihanna
- Davido
- Drake
- Nicki Minaj
- Wizkhalifa
- Akon

winning in making noise in the name of singing nonsense songs, how many blacks have invented world acclaimed technology solution

Without Oyimbo technology solutions, nobody will hear all those noisemakers you mentioned, so wake up black race is under a curse that they need to sit down and think of how to break away angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Hades2016(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Chizuru01:
It shall never be well with some African parents that keeps on voting in bad leaders that keeps on destroying the economy of their country, Leading to massive migration out of Africa, which leads to these abuses.

Just look at how they are supporting buhari that caused 20 million Job loses through harsh policies and actions but blamed PDP. SMH

Dominique lalasticlala OAM4J
my brother we don talk tire ... The worst part is that some are even willing to die for buhari am shocked and surprise if they are not seeing the condition of the nation that this stupid man is leading the nation to hell .... Make God help us bro

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Obynopositive: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
But hia we worship dem like God...... Na y I say make I blow one Oyibo man mouth wey scratch my bumper na police save am..... Nonsense people angry

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
beamtopola:
Mumu blacks with their primitive brains can react to anything. The ladies just wanted the black stuborn kid to eat and not to get starve
bro you made my day

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Mizwisdom(f): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
beamtopola:

There is noting like black america. Is african-america. All blacks should locate their root back to africa and leave white men land for them. These same blacks hates associating their selves with anyone coming from africa. Serves them right

America is owned by Indians, they are called native Americans, it's not a White man's land they are just skilled at colonizing simple mind like yours please read more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

America is owned by Indians, they are called native Americans, it's not a White man's land they are just skilled at colonizing simple mind like yours please read more
Leave fake story america is own by the white. The make it what it is today. The native america should go and claim mexico.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by XhosaNostra(f): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
beamtopola:

There is noting like black america. Is african-america. All blacks should locate their root back to africa and leave white men land for them. These same blacks hates associating their selves with anyone coming from africa. Serves them right

Well, I know some don't like to be called "African-Americans", they prefer to be called blacks or POC. You can't force or make people to identify with something they're not interested in. America is the only home they know. For all I care, they can choose to stay wherever they are & call themselves whatever they like.

2 Likes

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
If you like bash me. Why always women maltreating kids? Is it out of frustration or just wickedness. Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by linearity: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
If the black monkey doesn't like it, she can hop onto the nearest ship & get her greasy ass back to her fatherland to suffer.

*spits angry

Since, this happened in the USA, you can be sure of four things.

1. Those two workers are out of a job as we speak.

2. They will be charged and prosecuted and will get a record and jail time...they are basically ruin for live and always be treated as second class citizens in their own country.

3. The daycare facility will apologize to the parents and offer physiology evaluation and counseling to them and the kid.

4. The facility will offer monetary compensation to the parent and public assurance to all current and future parents that, they will ensure this never happen again.

Where in Africa, can these parent obtain this kind of results and redress. Remember that, child abuse happens even in Africa and the degree of cruelty and harm done to kids, when it occur in Africa are more severe.

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Hades2016(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

This child's mother & grandmother are Americans. The mother's name is Laquitta, that's a typical black American name.
my sister if we trace the origin of the grandparents trust me they are from Africa and they migrated to America due to bad leadership in Africa no doubt.... So even if we say they are black Americans it’s still gonna end with “ they migrated to United state cuz of bad leaders in Africa “ ... African leaders are cursed and naturally wicked
Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by XhosaNostra(f): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hades2016:
my sister if we trace the origin of the grandparents trust me they are from Africa and they migrated to America due to bad leadership in Africa no doubt.... So even if we say they are black Americans it’s still gonna end with “ they migrated to United state cuz of bad leaders in Africa “ ... African leaders are cursed and naturally wicked

Ok.

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
There are two kind of people you do not offend .they are Children and Old people. Especially children coz they are innocent at that stage and you don't go scot free when you abuse them.
I just pity that bitch. she has no clue what she's doing coz the Almighty God works in mysterious ways and i pity her when karma comes knocking....

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Mizwisdom(f): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
beamtopola:

Leave fake story america is own by the white. The make it what it is today. The native america should go and claim mexico.

Lol you want to rewrite history? cheesy You too will face racism one day, hopefully when you migrate then you'll understand what this child is going through for now your inferiority complex is making you feel that every White skin is a saint, don't worry, very soon you will get there and experience it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by victorvezx(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
beamtopola:
Mumu blacks with their primitive brains can react to anything. The ladies just wanted the black stuborn kid to eat and not to get starve
U need to be flogged with a base ball bat

3 Likes

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
franchasng:
winning in making noise in the name of singing nonsense songs, how many blacks have invented world acclaimed technology solution

Without Oyimbo technology solutions, nobody will hear all those noisemakers you mentioned, so wake up black race is under a curse that they need to sit down and think of how to break away angry
The whites i america have done every thing possible to make life easy and confortable for the black in usa.
The white will go into research so as to invent new technology that will make everything easy in the world while the blacks in usa will be smoking crack and singing Bleep pussy Bleep pussy yet the white will still give them platform just to feel among.

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Mizwisdom(f): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hades2016:

Have you heard of slave trade? They were not willing migrants but were forced abroad by the slave dealers. Read read read!

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Lol you want to rewrite history? cheesy You too will face racism one day, hopefully when you migrate then you'll understand what this child is going through for now your inferiority complex is making you feel that every White skin is a saint, don't worry, very soon you will get there and experience it.
I m not migrating to anywhere. The inferiority clowns are the ones who are migrating to a white man country and yet still claiming right. All blacks should relocate to africa.

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by adeomos(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
If the black monkey doesn't like it, she can hop onto the nearest ship & get her greasy ass back to her fatherland to suffer.

*spits angry

I had to check yr profile before quoting you over the downgrading statement u made, my prayer for you, that u experience in 100 folds what that young girl is experiencing

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by mizmo: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry
it would really help to shut up once in a while.

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by chiedozie198100: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry

one of the foreign agents on nairaland

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by DerideGull(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Giftedhand92:
Internet users are currently expressing their anger online after two white female daycare workers were seen in a disturbing video abusing a black child in front of other children.

According to MTO, the video was released from a Lubbock Texas daycare.

In the video, one of the female daycare workers can be seen in the footage filmed by her colleague grabbing a child by her hair in front of other children and forcing the exhausted toddler to eat instead of putting her down to sleep.

The women reportedly livestreamed the incident to their friends, who then recorded the abuse and shared it online.

Watch the video here and see reactions

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/outrage-as-white-female-daycare-workers-films-themselves-abusing-a-black-child/

It is dehumanization to characterize human being as black or white. I guess not many people are smart enough to discern this simple philosophy therefore the most ignoramuses with human race tend to act out idiocy in the manner the low lives in Lubbock, Texas did.
Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by mizmo: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
beamtopola:
and that was the best approach to get a child to eat?

1 Like

Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Buffalowings3(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:

- Meek Mill
- Lil Wayne
- Rihanna
- Davido
- Drake
- Nicki Minaj
- Wizkhalifa
- Akon

If this is what you term winning then I should be worrying about your mentality..
These white guys are the one's making this life livable.
Tvs, phones, aeroplanes, electricity.....
Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Chizuru01:
It shall never be well with some African parents that keeps on voting in bad leaders that keeps on destroying the economy of their country, Leading to massive migration out of Africa, which leads to these abuses.

Just look at how they are supporting buhari that caused 20 million Job loses through harsh policies and actions but blamed PDP. SMH

Dominique lalasticlala OAM4J

u get oil for head but as e de be if bubu still win na to Waka Comot go obodo
Re: White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buffalowings3:

If this is what you term winning then I should be worrying about your mentality..
These white guys are the one's making this life livable.
Tvs, phones, aeroplanes, electricity.....
Your talk come get weight, u be wise man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.