Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo (1448 Views)

Atiku, What Next? - The Nation / I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose / Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Owojogoodness: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, on Sunday, urged Nigerians to help President Muhammadu Buhari go back home to rest.

He said the electorate can ensure this through their votes on February 16, date for the presidential election.
Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will slug it out with former vice president, Atiku Abubakar of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and other candidates.

In a lengthy statement made available to DAILY POST by his media team on Sunday, Obasanjo also expressed hope that Buhari will allow the conduct of a free and fair exercise.
The statement titled “Points or concerns and actions” reads in part: “Nigeria must appreciate Buhari for the little he has done and allow him to depart for home in peace if he allows free, fair, peaceful and credible elections, we must also tell ourselves that Nigeria deserves better at this point in time than what Buhari is capable of offering.
“History will note that he has been there. Nigeria now needs a man with better physical and mental soundness, with an active mind and intellect.

“Let me say again that Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians and exists for the benefit of all Nigerians and non-Nigerians who desire to live or do business in and with Nigeria.
“The attitude of “it is my turn and I can do what I like” with impunity will not last because Nigeria is created by God and it will outlive all evil machinations and designs against the overall interest of Nigeria.”

Source;http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/20/buhari-vs-atiku-nigerians-feb-16-obasanjo/
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Bizmagnet: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ don start Jonathan treatment again oooo
Need a website/blog/software? Click on my username to get my contact.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo is a foool

He succeeded with Awolowo in 1979

Not now against osinbajo

Obj you will be disgraced this time

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
We will do the needful. We will prove to them that 4+4 isn't 8 in politics. What we would have loved to see yesterday in the presidential debate was listing his achievement in the last 4 years and why he feels he deserves another 4 years. Unfortunately, he failed to show face because he knew he had nothing to offer .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo you are always against the Yoruba nation

Yet you call yourself a patriot

Baba you are a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
''President Buhari and his people believe no stone should be left unturned to rig Buhari in.” - Obasanjo

Who are 'his people' Obasanjo is referring to here? This is becoming an attack against the North. Obasanjo is practically stoking up the Igbos against the North. This is embarrassing.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by deboysben(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Baba we all know that it's a collective task patriotic Nigerians must do for Nigeria to be great again

Never again shall lifeless man rule this country.

Never again shall cabals rule this country by proxy.

Never again shall dementia suffering illiterate, poverty personified rule this country.

Never again shall nepotic, bigot, extremist, fanatic corrupt, divisive, tyranny dictates the affairs of this country.

Our pvc is our power
Nobody can take it away from us if we can willingly guide it, nurture it and save it for next month presidential election

# Nigeria must be great again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by madridguy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Chizuru01(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:
Obasanjo is a foool

Not now against osinbajo

Your case is not natural

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Chizuru01(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:
''President Buhari and his people believe no stone should be left unturned to rig Buhari in.” - Obasanjo

Who are 'his people' Obasanjo is referring to here? This is becoming an attack against the North. Obasanjo is practically stoking up the Igbos against the North. This is embarrassing.

Is that all your big brain could produce? SMH

I think it was a waste educating you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Its a fight to finish

It’s a fight that we will not loose

We will respond next month

Obj I swear same time next month you will be disgraced

You hate Yoruba nation with passion

You did to Awolowo And MKO

Not again old fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
Chizuru01:

Is that all your big brain could produce? SMH

I think it was a waste educating you

Chi Uzor

It is a battle of region and supremacy

We will respond I mean it
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Chizuru01(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:

Chi Uzor

It is a battle of region and supremacy

We will respond I mean it

It's quite a pity.
Young Man like you is still making that exact mistakes our fathers made that brought nigeria to a sorry state. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by BafanaBafana: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ok Baba, we don hear you.

But we are not voting for a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
Old baboon from Ota

You have lost relevance

I have never insulted you

But you are a big fool Obasanjo

You will not know peace for always going against my people

It shall never be well with you old fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by thirty(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Former President Obasanjo is not a fool but don't listen to him.

Buhari is our president come February 16, 2019.

Full stop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:
Obasanjo is a foool

Not now against osinbajo

Why not wait till the end of next month's elections before abusing this old man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
Why not wait till the end of next month's elections before abusing this old man.

He’s a old fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by adekolaelect(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
We will do the needful. We will prove to them that 4+4 isn't 8 in politics. What we would have loved to see yesterday in the presidential debate was listing his achievement in the last 4 years and why he feels he deserves another 4 years. Unfortunately, he failed to show face because he knew he had nothing to offer .
and Atiku too
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBASANJO should hold a Rally in Mapo Hall or TBS to campaign for ATiku All these Sitting Room Rantings make no sense!!!
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by overall90: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:
Obasanjo is a foool

Not now against osinbajo

what exactly is you peoples problem?
is Osinbajo contesting?
has the cabal even allowed him to flourish under this dispensation?
so the country should sink economically and otherwise just because of the illusion that Osinbajo Will take over.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Timatayo1: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Am a Yoruba man obasanjo is not against Yoruba he is interest in Nigeria ..,....Nigeria first before any others tribes I hate tribalism
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
adekolaelect:
and Atiku too
He was there but left because buhari, his main opponent wasn't there
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:

He’s a old fool
okay
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Nasa28(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:

He isn't talking tribal.... We all know there is a cabal behind this government.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by khingTony(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Back to Daura (BTD) 90% loading
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Nasa28(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:

He’s a old fool

Truly speaking, you've lost it. Read your comment again
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by onez: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:
Obasanjo you are always against the Yoruba nation

Yet you call yourself a patriot

Baba you are a fool
Ethnic bigot like your failed master.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Etfash(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:

If Obj said "his people", the smart thing to do would be to ask him to be definite. Your conclusion may be wrong; and I must say that making such assumption and building on it "Obasanjo is practically stoking up the Igbo against the North" is of great disservice to the fragile unity in the country at this time.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by kings09(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
I can't imagine an 80 year old man dat has memory issues n suffers from extreme cluelessness ruling a 21st century nigeria with his archaic brains n outdated ideas.

The world would hv left us behind in d stone age n moved into a highly tech future.

I dont like Atiku either but i hope Nigerians vote for the lesser evil
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
If your candidate is falling down on the podium,
What do you do?
You Atikulate
When your candidate can't differentiate between Presidential, Senatorial and 'Guvernatorial' candidate,
What do you do?
You Atikulate
When your candidate is so scared of appearing for a debate,
What do you do?
You Atikulate.
If you want to grow Nigeria again,
What do you do?...
You Atikulate.is clear APC will rig massively! I hope they FAIL!
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by chukwunedum150(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari all the way

(1) (2) (Reply)

When They Tell You The APC Brought Suffering To Nigeria Show Them These / Photos From The Ongoing Multibillion Naira Kano Cancer Centre / BREAKING: FG Arraigns Cac’s Acting Boss, Obiageli, At CCT On December 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.