Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,214 members, 7,839,132 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo (1451 Views)

Atiku, What Next? - The Nation / I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose / Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Babacele: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ is having unneeded headache with all these twists , tactical instigations and false narratives. He needs to be retired peacefully to his farm by FeBuhari16.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Omoluabi16(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
sarrki:
''President Buhari and his people believe no stone should be left unturned to rig Buhari in.” - Obasanjo

Who are 'his people' Obasanjo is referring to here? This is becoming an attack against the North. Obasanjo is practically stoking up the Igbos against the North. This is embarrassing.
So buhari's loss mean no more 30k BMC allawee, you feel so threatened that's why you are convulsing like an epileptic?
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: What Nigerians Should Do On Feb 16 – Obasanjo by Oshin56(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Timatayo1:
Am a Yoruba man obasanjo is not against Yoruba he is interest in Nigeria ..,....Nigeria first before any others tribes I hate tribalism
my brother God bless the day ur mother born you I can see that you reason like a Yoruba man, not like some people that are calling themselves a yoruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Moment Saraki Explained How APC Plans To Rig Saturday's Elections (PICS) / COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! / A Political Revolution By The Youths Of Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.