Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram (21465 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by Humblezack: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo the clown.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by Oblang(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
BafanaBafana:
The crowd at Buhari's rallies have sent these guys into panic mode.
Sai baba

Leave him make he dey run mouth, he will be disgraced...
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by Humblezack: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obasanjo the clown.
Geophilip:
baba is feeling for Nigerians but some ignoramus will not understand.
show baba love by liking

From your comment we can easily deduce who the ignoramus is. The exam is just too easy.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by AnanseK(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
saintbillion:
you are one of problems we have in Nigeria voting someone that was absent in a Presidential debate? Someone who couldn't represent u dear I weep for u
Posted as copied
Facts and History of Presidential Debate in Nigeria since 1999.

Olufalae showed up for debate
PDP candidate OBJ, sure of victory, didn't come
PDP won

#Buhari showed up for debate
PDP won

PDP Y'Adua,sure of victory, didn't come
PDP won

#Buhari Showed up for debate
PDP Jonathan, sure of victory, didn't come
PDP won

2015 #Buhari, sure of victory
PDP ,Facing defeat, begging for debate
Buhari didn't come
APC won

2019 #Buhari, sure of victory
PDP , facing defeat, begging for debate
Buhari didn't come
APC will win

Buhari has participated in presidential debates for THREE consecutive election seasons.

PDP has NEVER participated in any presidential debate before. Who is afraid of debates?

Buhari lost elections despite participating in debates THREE times. Debate doesn't determine voting outcome in Nigeria of today and that is why the PDP has NEVER participated in any and still won elections. That's why Buhari won when He stopped participating in it.

Buhari has used his participation in three debates to discover Nigerian electorates are not moved by debates, they are moved by Popularity of the candidates among them. Buhari has therefore worked on his popularity and again coasting home to victory next month.

Let the PDP also do debates for three political seasons to discover what moves Nigerian electorates. Unfortunately, they have lost it this year. They need the next 16 years to get opportunity for another three debates since they have failed to learn from Buhari's experience. In other words, PMB is 16 years ahead of them in the knowledge of the political reality of Nigeria today.

PDP candidate gave a rather ridiculous excuse for not participating. He said it is not 'Candidacy debate', it's 'Presidential debate' and therefore He won't debate without the President being there! Lol... He should be told the implied meaning of Presidential debate is 'Presidential Candidates debate'. What happens in situation where the incumbent is not contesting and all candidates are fresh? Does that change the name from Presidential debate to another thing? Lol...

In those three occasions where Buhari participated and the PDP failed to show up, the organisers never changed it to 'Candidacy debates' because they weren't grammatically disoriented! The PDP also failed to realise that Presidential debate is meant for candidates to sell their programmes to their audience and not to the incumbent president lol...

This is the first time in Nigeria's Political history that PDP could have participated in a presidential debate, yet they gave such a frivolous excuse that Buhari didn't come. What about those three occasions He came while you still absconded despite being in power?

Atiku needs the presidential debate far more than Buhari now. Buhari doesn't need it to win. Atiku needs it more except the PDP is afraid of Oby Ezekwezili that has been looking for a close avenue to strip them of the remnants of their past glory.

To Atikulooters who might want to say PMB is running away from debate, first tell us why your party has never honoured any debate in the past and only desperate to debate only PMB now. Look at the scorecard below

Buhari in debate = 3/5
PDP in debate = 0/6

We then ask, Who is afraid of debates?
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by Ellie01: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Geophilip:
baba is feeling for Nigerians but some ignoramus will not understand.
show baba love by liking

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by ABIA1stman: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ is dishing it out hot cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by Ellie01: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Whobedatte:
Chain
Buhari don turn to leper wey everyone dey avoid
Daura , done and dusted
PMB.. NEVER AGAIN

See as the ADC was scared.....by d way were was buhari flying to?
Pls judge d crowd around buhari is this setting and tell urself d truth....anguish, suppressed anger n dissapointments.

Osinbajo will b busy sharing tradermoni & praying they win so he can continue as defacto president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by brightalo17: 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Anyone that sleeps with his son's wife shouldn't be taken serious .
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by Slynation(m): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2019
deboysben:
Baba we all know that
It only blind supporters that will say otherwise
Even their slave masters can attests to that
So baba knew he failed woefully......!! His supporters are truly Zombies
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by otherway: 12:03am On Jan 21, 2019
But why reveal all these now?
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by kbbanj10(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2019
Inasmuch as I like and love Baba Obasanjo, this comment coming from him, I think Baba has really missed it. Baba please time to go home
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by Slynation(m): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2019
AnanseK:

Posted as copied
Facts and History of Presidential Debate in Nigeria since 1999.

Olufalae showed up for debate
PDP won

PDP won

PDP Y'Adua,sure of victory, didn't come
PDP won

#Buhari Showed up for debate
PDP Jonathan, sure of victory, didn't come
PDP won

2015 #Buhari, sure of victory
PDP ,Facing defeat, begging for debate
Buhari didn't come
APC won

2019 #Buhari, sure of victory
PDP , facing defeat, begging for debate
Buhari didn't come
APC will win

Buhari has participated in presidential debates for THREE consecutive election seasons.

PDP has NEVER participated in any presidential debate before. Who is afraid of debates?

Buhari lost elections despite participating in debates THREE times. Debate doesn't determine voting outcome in Nigeria of today and that is why the PDP has NEVER participated in any and still won elections. That's why Buhari won when He stopped participating in it.

Buhari has used his participation in three debates to discover Nigerian electorates are not moved by debates, they are moved by Popularity of the candidates among them. Buhari has therefore worked on his popularity and again coasting home to victory next month.

Let the PDP also do debates for three political seasons to discover what moves Nigerian electorates. Unfortunately, they have lost it this year. They need the next 16 years to get opportunity for another three debates since they have failed to learn from Buhari's experience. In other words, PMB is 16 years ahead of them in the knowledge of the political reality of Nigeria today.

PDP candidate gave a rather ridiculous excuse for not participating. He said it is not 'Candidacy debate', it's 'Presidential debate' and therefore He won't debate without the President being there! Lol... He should be told the implied meaning of Presidential debate is 'Presidential Candidates debate'. What happens in situation where the incumbent is not contesting and all candidates are fresh? Does that change the name from Presidential debate to another thing? Lol...

In those three occasions where Buhari participated and the PDP failed to show up, the organisers never changed it to 'Candidacy debates' because they weren't grammatically disoriented! The PDP also failed to realise that Presidential debate is meant for candidates to sell their programmes to their audience and not to the incumbent president lol...

This is the first time in Nigeria's Political history that PDP could have participated in a presidential debate, yet they gave such a frivolous excuse that Buhari didn't come. What about those three occasions He came while you still absconded despite being in power?

Atiku needs the presidential debate far more than Buhari now. Buhari doesn't need it to win. Atiku needs it more except the PDP is afraid of Oby Ezekwezili that has been looking for a close avenue to strip them of the remnants of their past glory.

To Atikulooters who might want to say PMB is running away from debate, first tell us why your party has never honoured any debate in the past and only desperate to debate only PMB now. Look at the scorecard below

Buhari in debate = 3/5
PDP in debate = 0/6

We then ask, Who is afraid of debates?

Balderdash.... instead of doing copy and paste, do ur own findings, what u posted here is absolutely hokum

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by smalls001: 12:31am On Jan 21, 2019
Suddenly, OBJ becomes so desperate. Hmmmmm......Dia is God o.....
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by berrystunn(m): 12:42am On Jan 21, 2019
If I hear anything again

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by 2truthfulguy: 12:52am On Jan 21, 2019
DLifeless1:
Already most northerners are brainwashed..
Now read this:
WHO IS A BETTER AMBASSADOR OF ISLAM, BUHARI OR ATIKU? - osagie lucky John

It has come to my notice that some Muslims seek to vote Buhari simply because they have been erroneously made to believe that Buhari is a better Muslim than Atiku.
Am compelled to write today so to correct such perceived wrong notion leading many Muslims astray as 2019 elections is fast approaching.
It is quite unfortunate that some supposed educated Muslim youths have been brainwashed into believing that they should vote only people of their religion not minding the good of the nation and worse still many more are wrongly encouraged to vote for a dangerous extremist over a responsible moderate Muslim.
Haven investigated and properly researched, I will like to make some of my findings known to the public.
I'd like to examine this topic from different perspectives so as to have proper knowledge of the two contestant in relation to the spread and love for their religion and their people.

1. The very first consideration we make today is that Atiku Abubukar has built over 100 mosques to enhance the Islamic faith but Buhari has not built even a single mosque despite all the public positions he has held in his life, Buhari declared about 30million naira in his bank account as at 2015, yet he can't point a single small mosque he has built in any part of Nigeria even with his wealth. One will expect that a true lover of Islam will be reflected in his or her generosity to the building of worship places for his faith. On this issue Atiku Abubukar is a far better ambassador of Islam.

2. It's also on record that while Atiku Abubukar has built more schools in the north for the education of the teeming northern youths but Buhari contributions to the growth of education in the north both in public and private capacity is abysmal . If you are a better Muslim you will derive joy in the proper education of Muslim youths so as to help these people create a better and more prosperous future for themselves. Except they are telling me that in Islam western education is a sin just like Boko Haram is wrongly preaching. Buhari was able to train his own kids in a foreign university but back here in Nigeria he can't show anyone a single block of classroom with his name and personal resources attached not even in Daura his hometown. On this point Atiku is also better ambassador of islam as some poor youths are currently on scholarship in his American university of Nigeria (AUN) located in Adamawa state.

3. It's also on record that on daily basis Atiku Abubukar feeds thousands of Internally displaced person's in the northeastern part of Nigeria even as a private individual and there is no record of Buhari contributing anything especially as private individual to alleviate the plight of many IDps in the north. This for me show that Atiku is a better and more caring man with great human sympathy than Buhari can ever be.

4. It is also on record that Atiku Abubukar has contributed immensely to the building of schools for Islamic activities, he has sponsored Islamic symposiums as a good Muslims should do, but the best contributions of Buhari are statements which bring about hatred and fuel mutual distrust between Muslims and other religions in Nigeria. Example in 2013 Buhari said "an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north". What a shameful statement from a supposed elder statesman at that time, little wonder Boko Haram has killed more Nigeria soldiers under him than ever before.

5. Creation of jobs for the youth. It's on record that Atiku as a successful business man has employed thousands of Muslim youths and kept them out of poverty. it's true that an idle mind is the devil workshop, so any man who can gainfully employ thousands of Muslim youths is far better than a man who pretends to love the religion more but hardly spends his personal resources to develop his people's lives.

6. On the relationship with non Muslim. Though both have performed all pillars of Islam but Atiku and Buhari in relation to people of other religions is quite contrasting and miles apart from each other. One will notice that Atiku have better relationship with none Muslims than Buhari, that's why Atiku is more successful and more trustworthy by most people to lead a diverse country like Nigeria than Buhari whose friends are mainly fellow tribesmen from same religion. Little wonder Buhari government is most nepotic and religiously biased in Nigeria history.

7. Respect for other religions in Nigeria. In 2001 Buhari Revealed his great disrespect for other religions and extremism when he made this statement "l will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria ". This statement or vow proved that he is not matured enough to lead a mixed society like Nigeria. This statement destroys the peace of a mixed society like ours. Haven analyzed these few points, you will notice that Buhari is a better extremist while Atiku is a better and more matured Muslim than Buhari can ever be. I will rather be a Christian who spreads his faith like Atiku Abubukar than Buhari does.

I will like to conclude with this, if someone like Buhari invites me to join him in a mosque for jumat service i will never attend even if am given a million dollars but if a Muslim like Atiku Abubukar invites me to join him for jumat service in a mosque, I will attend alongside my friends and family joyfully using my own money and giving financial donations as well.
I will like the Islamic world to note that Atiku Abubukar will bring more converts and admirers to Islam in a year than Buhari will ever bring in 100 years of peace.

Now an average Muslim is totally blind to these and it ain't their fault cos that is how they were bred to think, they don't have that capacity to be liberal in reasoning and objectivity in deciphering facts. They swallow all Hook line and sinker, without deliberating how true it is as far as it is garnished with Islam. I feel everything should be moderate even religion, moderation doesn't make you an unbeliver but it helps you use the brain God gave to you.

u made me chose buhari because of all ur lies and maneuvering

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by Nukilia: 1:07am On Jan 21, 2019
Yankee101:
They asked Buhari to represent them in Saudi Arabia in negotions with the Goodluck government
Go figure

You are very correct!

Nigerians have short memories. I think you should look for the link to that article and share it with everyone.
Jonathan should have arrested Buhari and put him in detention for associating with terrorists. Buhari quickly shelved the meeting even though he was a sympathizer to Book haram. Those who support him in the North should get ready for another four years of insurgency. The folks Buhari released under the guise of repentant book haram are the reason we still have insurgency everywhere.
May your days be long...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by Nukilia: 1:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Ellie01:

See as the ADC was scared.....by d way were was buhari flying to?
Pls judge d crowd around buhari is this setting and tell urself d truth....anguish, suppressed anger n dissapointments.

Osinbajo will b busy sharing tradermoni & praying they win so he can continue as defacto president

LWKMD grin grin cheesy People know the truth, they just love to believe in lies. We can't continue deceiving ourselves... Buhari is a disaster!
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by Felixv: 1:25am On Jan 21, 2019
this man is going senile....oga obj..where is our $16bn

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by K0y3: 1:41am On Jan 21, 2019
This is rubbish, now it's no longer Christians vs muslims but better Muslim. Y do u guys bring religion into politics? It's totally wrong, if it's not religion, then its the tribe. I must inform u, no true Muslim will ever invite a non muslim for jumat, because it is sacred. And as for reverting/converting which ever might be the case neither buhari nor atiku can influence that, leave it to God and the Alfa's/Islamic scholars. Atiku building mosques, classrooms or being charitable with supposedly stolen funds will always be less appreciated compared to buhari living a content life for himself and his immediately family. This is what a typical Hausa/Fulani sees as not living above your means or trying to buy people over. The truth is atiku is for the hausa elites while buhari is for the Hausa masses, they see him as principled and one of them, little wonder he has a lot of followers. Your submission of him having more followers because u try to paint buhari as an Islamic fanatic is totally wrong. They simply see atiku as a barawo, the masses know the truth the elites try to hide from them.

DLifeless1:
Now read this:

It has come to my notice that some Muslims seek to vote Buhari simply because they have been erroneously made to believe that Buhari is a better Muslim than Atiku.
Am compelled to write today so to correct such perceived wrong notion leading many Muslims astray as 2019 elections is fast approaching.
It is quite unfortunate that some supposed educated Muslim youths have been brainwashed into believing that they should vote only people of their religion not minding the good of the nation and worse still many more are wrongly encouraged to vote for a dangerous extremist over a responsible moderate Muslim.
Haven investigated and properly researched, I will like to make some of my findings known to the public.
I'd like to examine this topic from different perspectives so as to have proper knowledge of the two contestant in relation to the spread and love for their religion and their people.

1. The very first consideration we make today is that Atiku Abubukar has built over 100 mosques to enhance the Islamic faith but Buhari has not built even a single mosque despite all the public positions he has held in his life, Buhari declared about 30million naira in his bank account as at 2015, yet he can't point a single small mosque he has built in any part of Nigeria even with his wealth. One will expect that a true lover of Islam will be reflected in his or her generosity to the building of worship places for his faith. On this issue Atiku Abubukar is a far better ambassador of Islam.

2. It's also on record that while Atiku Abubukar has built more schools in the north for the education of the teeming northern youths but Buhari contributions to the growth of education in the north both in public and private capacity is abysmal . If you are a better Muslim you will derive joy in the proper education of Muslim youths so as to help these people create a better and more prosperous future for themselves. Except they are telling me that in Islam western education is a sin just like Boko Haram is wrongly preaching. Buhari was able to train his own kids in a foreign university but back here in Nigeria he can't show anyone a single block of classroom with his name and personal resources attached not even in Daura his hometown. On this point Atiku is also better ambassador of islam as some poor youths are currently on scholarship in his American university of Nigeria (AUN) located in Adamawa state.

3. It's also on record that on daily basis Atiku Abubukar feeds thousands of Internally displaced person's in the northeastern part of Nigeria even as a private individual and there is no record of Buhari contributing anything especially as private individual to alleviate the plight of many IDps in the north. This for me show that Atiku is a better and more caring man with great human sympathy than Buhari can ever be.

4. It is also on record that Atiku Abubukar has contributed immensely to the building of schools for Islamic activities, he has sponsored Islamic symposiums as a good Muslims should do, but the best contributions of Buhari are statements which bring about hatred and fuel mutual distrust between Muslims and other religions in Nigeria. Example in 2013 Buhari said "an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north". What a shameful statement from a supposed elder statesman at that time, little wonder Boko Haram has killed more Nigeria soldiers under him than ever before.

5. Creation of jobs for the youth. It's on record that Atiku as a successful business man has employed thousands of Muslim youths and kept them out of poverty. it's true that an idle mind is the devil workshop, so any man who can gainfully employ thousands of Muslim youths is far better than a man who pretends to love the religion more but hardly spends his personal resources to develop his people's lives.

6. On the relationship with non Muslim. Though both have performed all pillars of Islam but Atiku and Buhari in relation to people of other religions is quite contrasting and miles apart from each other. One will notice that Atiku have better relationship with none Muslims than Buhari, that's why Atiku is more successful and more trustworthy by most people to lead a diverse country like Nigeria than Buhari whose friends are mainly fellow tribesmen from same religion. Little wonder Buhari government is most nepotic and religiously biased in Nigeria history.

7. Respect for other religions in Nigeria. In 2001 Buhari Revealed his great disrespect for other religions and extremism when he made this statement "l will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria ". This statement or vow proved that he is not matured enough to lead a mixed society like Nigeria. This statement destroys the peace of a mixed society like ours. Haven analyzed these few points, you will notice that Buhari is a better extremist while Atiku is a better and more matured Muslim than Buhari can ever be. I will rather be a Christian who spreads his faith like Atiku Abubukar than Buhari does.

I will like to conclude with this, if someone like Buhari invites me to join him in a mosque for jumat service i will never attend even if am given a million dollars but if a Muslim like Atiku Abubukar invites me to join him for jumat service in a mosque, I will attend alongside my friends and family joyfully using my own money and giving financial donations as well.
I will like the Islamic world to note that Atiku Abubukar will bring more converts and admirers to Islam in a year than Buhari will ever bring in 100 years of peace.

Now an average Muslim is totally blind to these and it ain't their fault cos that is how they were bred to think, they don't have that capacity to be liberal in reasoning and objectivity in deciphering facts. They swallow all Hook line and sinker, without deliberating how true it is as far as it is garnished with Islam. I feel everything should be moderate even religion, moderation doesn't make you an unbeliver but it helps you use the brain God gave to you.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by rock003: 2:04am On Jan 21, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Owu clown
Abeg I no ready to laugh tonite
For more jokes text Ebora to Clown

You believed what this same obj said about atiku, didn't you? How come you don't believe what he said about Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by galoz: 3:34am On Jan 21, 2019
Whobedatte:
Chain
Buhari don turn to leper wey everyone dey avoid
Daura , done and dusted
PMB.. NEVER AGAIN
how? Your vote may not count, if you check well you will see that buhari has concluded all arrangement towards that
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by jchioma: 4:02am On Jan 21, 2019
“Finally, those Nigerians that are being intimidated or threatened by this Administration must trust in God and stand firm. Tough times do not last forever, but tough people invariably survive tough times. This is a tough time for almost all Nigerians in different respects, but the people’s will shall triumph. All people who have registered to vote with their PVCs must never allow anybody or anything to deny or deprive them of the right of performing their fundamental civic duty of voting and sustaining democracy. - OBJ
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Humblezack:
Obasanjo the clown.

From your comment we can easily deduce who the ignoramus is. The exam is just too easy.
They said, in your paymaster regime, people of same religion are the only ones getting appointment and employment into the civil service and military. What do You have to say to that? That is undiluted nepotism laced with prejudiced sentiment.

See all the grammar you are making me to speak bcoz of una failings
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by omolajaone: 4:25am On Jan 21, 2019
This old man that can't complete ota bridge is talking
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by omokab: 5:31am On Jan 21, 2019
Baba agbaya. If you like continue writing stupid letters as what you know with,Buari will win 2019 election. A useless man who can't point out to any project he did in the south west when he was the the president of Nigeria for 8 years. Only the foolish people will listing to you and those that do not know you well.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by Splashme: 5:36am On Jan 21, 2019
fasho01:
Someone who is paying huge ransom to the terrorists and reintegrating into the army, what other way would the lifeless one have empowered them if not by such means?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by hazardneymar: 5:59am On Jan 21, 2019
DLifeless1:
Now read this:

supporting pmb wasn't because of religion or a beta muslim,as both candidate ar muslim,dats wat u guys will never understand,pmb n Atiku will always be welcome as a muslim anywere d muslim ar,nigerians always try to attached religion on every election in nigeria since d 2019 election didn't create an avenue 4 muslim christian election,u guys has resulted into who is a beta muslim.pmb has worked for d suport his enjoying 2day ryt frm 2003,Atiku has been de camping in every 3 n half yrs now so how can he hold on to his supporters. If u go to d not kwankwaso is 2 times more popular dan Atiku.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by Nature8(m): 6:06am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Racoon post=74952610][/quote]
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by Brightest04(m): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2019
...Hear this man talk, in fact he forgot that Boko Haram stated from him and he did nothing then about it.

OBJ should know that Nigerians can't be fooled anymore.And talking about Nigeria's messed up state,aren't him the originator.For everything stated from his government.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by AnanseK(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Slynation:

Balderdash.... instead of doing copy and paste, do ur own findings, what u posted here is absolutely hokum

Waiting for “your own findings” different from facts.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram by AnanseK(m): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2019
We know Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NERC Directs Discos To Increase Tariff From April 1 / Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Mahamat Idriss, Chad’s Interim Leader / Why Conduct Of Ondo Election On Saturday Will Violate The Law – Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.