Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Orphans Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Orphans Only (3775 Views)

Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion) / At What Age Does Orphanage Home Stop Taking Care of Orphans? / Prince Osisioma Foundation Celebrates Birthday With Orphans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orphans Only by Monrue: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pls if you know any orphan in any public university who is at the verge of dropping out because of financial difficulties, tell such person to send his or her mail to: inspirationafrica@yahoo.com.
Do spread this message to other groups so that others may benefit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orphans Only by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Orphans Only by comtem2011: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Cutthbert:
Good morning sir!!!
I hope u had a good night rest sir!!!
I'm in dire need of your assistance sir. I'm very much Interested in this offer because i want to further my education but i have no one to support me financially. To tell u how serious i am working towards my goals, I had to enroll in a driving school with all my last year savings which i completed in october to be able to drive on uber/taxify to support my academic when i get admitted (Part-time Studies) But as i'm talking to u now sir, I'm stucked because i don't have money to obtain a driver's licence. Please I will really appreciate your assistance and support towards me sir!!! This Is my WhatsApp No . Thank You.
Simple instruction, an email add has been provided. Just send them a mail period. Why all these epistle and who told you the OP is the one rendering the assistance here. I believe he is sharing it as well.

1 Like

Re: Orphans Only by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Orphans Only by Walter736: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
我感谢你为这些孩子所做的工作。该 https://essaypinglun./easy-essay-org-评论/ 与我们分享您的工作细节。所以,我们会越来越多地帮助你。
Re: Orphans Only by amarachi28: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2020
amarachiesonu28@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Pakistani Condoms! / Photo Of Baby Born In 'prayerful Mood' Goes Viral / What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.