Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members (25279 Views)

Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Archbishop, Magnus Atilade Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by etebefia: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2019
See mbaka's own

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2019
obembet:
Angel Gabriel just need to blow final whistle... We don kmow everything for Bible

Na war? Why your filter apply filter undecided
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Judybash93(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2019
okeyfineboy:
Stop misleading the public. The card is not a heavenly subscription card. People who buy the card are mostly those who are sick (as in serious health issue, in which the person has seeked medical help/gone to the hospital but didn't get better) or have serious problems. When you subscribe, it will enable the Priest to call you on your phone and pray for you concerning the problems you're going through. And the truth is that it works. I know people it has worked for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2019
anytin for d hustle
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by internetpo(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2019
penearth:
AM ashamed as a Catholic. d way material things has been gaining upper hand in d church. So, no subscription no heaven?
is he a Rev. Fr?
Don't be ashamed. Don't let this misleading topic dampen your faith.

That's not a heavenly subscription card. There is nothing like that. (Did you see it anywhere on the card?). Rather that is a prayer card. You get it, text d code and you get d priest to call you automatically and pray for you.

I may not like this form of intercession as a catholic but that doesn't mean others don't like it. And it also doesn't mean they are subscribing for data in heaven or heavenly passage.

God bless Christianity
God bless the Catholic church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by internetpo(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2019
itiswellandwell:
This seems not to make sense to me. That means, with just #200 card. Heaven is guaranteed for one. Seems, bloggers twisted the story.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

Heaven isn't granted with that card. Someone is just trying to be mischievous.

That's not a heavenly subscription card. There is nothing like that. (Did you see it anywhere on the card?). Rather that is a prayer card. You get it, text d code and you get d priest/pastor to call you automatically and pray for you.

I may not like this form of intercession /technology in christianity but that doesn't mean others don't like it or welcome it. And it also doesn't mean they are subscribing for data in heaven or heavenly passage.

Let's stop.attacking what we don't understand. Seek to understand first.

God bless True Christianity
God bless the Catholic church

1 Like

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by captaininiobong(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2019
igbo man, igbo blood
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by baratech: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2019
flyca:
Some people will buy it. And that is worrisome.
It shows the brain power of those who will decide the future of this country Feb 16th cry

Gbam!
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by ollah2: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2019
okeyfineboy:
Stop misleading the public. The card is not a heavenly subscription card. People who buy the card are mostly those who are sick (as in serious health issue, in which the person has seeked medical help/gone to the hospital but didn't get better) or have serious problems. When you subscribe, it will enable the Priest to call you on your phone and pray for you concerning the problems you're going through. And the truth is that it works. I know people it has worked for.

Your parents, guardians or whoever sponsored your education must be extremely ashamed. cry
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by mechanics(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Sanmari(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name saying I am Christ and shall deceive many.
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Larryslim(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
Valid for three days,after three days wetin go happen?
Lmao!
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
sukerefakere:
angry too late to save you bro!!
Some of you just de yern Rubbish
People are using it because it's working and you are here crying about some one's desire to use something
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by CarGuide: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by cardoctor(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
My people perish.
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by sukerefakere(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hizzy:

Some of you just de yern Rubbish
People are using it because it's working and you are here crying about some one's desire to use something
I'm sure you are a monthly subscriber..
Well done
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
He is a Rev father of the Catholic church not a pastor. Use the right nomenclature. He copied the idea from Mbaka, the most popular Catholic priest in Africa

sirjoe1124:
Please Nigerians know that God doesn't have a grandson..... If you have a problem find the solution, don't consult this pastorprenuers.
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by mhizsuzzy(f): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
The truth is that all is possible through faith of the receiver and not the instrument.
Even sand and spit had the power to heal some one that is blind in the bible

1 Like

Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by ponziponzi(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
okeyfineboy:

Please, for the sake of humanity, don’t have children.
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by iramure(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
theopeace:
Lol, honestly speaking had it been it is possible for some Nigerian pastors to re-write the Bible they would have distorted all the truth and make them real. Is not their fault, poverty draw us closer to God in Nigeria
we are like minds...
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Some churches are not worth going at all
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Greatzeus(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Only God can judge him. You weren't there when God called him,so keep quiet,who knows maybe he received a revelation to do this,just to save someone from death or something.
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 26, 2019
sukerefakere:
I'm sure you are a monthly subscriber..
Well done
Is it affecting you
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by sukerefakere(m): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2019
Hizzy:

Is it affecting you
You will regret all this one day.
Re: Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 26, 2019
sukerefakere:
You will regret all this one day.
Lol
Na u sabi bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.