Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) (38024 Views)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ / Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) / ₦238Million Rescue Operation To Save Spanish Boy Trapped In Well For 11days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2019
Rescuers searching for a toddler trapped for a week in a well in southern Spain began drilling a tunnel on Saturday, in the latest bid to reach the boy as part of a massive operation to find him.

Julen Rosello fell down a very narrow shaft more than 100 metres (330 feet) deep last Sunday while playing as his parents had lunch nearby in the town of Totalan near Malaga.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6612645/Rescuers-not-contact-two-year-old-Spanish-boy-trapped-WEEK.html

1 Share

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2019
Heavy machinery arrives to the place where rescue teams are working around the clock to find two-year-old Julen, who has been trapped inside a well since last Sunday.

Heavy trucks today brought drilling equipment and giant pipes to the scene in Malaga, southern Spain.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by lordlek: 12:19am On Jan 21, 2019
This one strong oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2019
Drilling work at the area where Julen, fell into a deep well six days ago close to the private estate, in Totalan, southern Spain.

Rescuers frantic efforts to reach a two-year-old boy who fell into a deep well have been hampered by difficult terrain.

A special capsule capable of supporting the weight of two people and oxygen equipment has been created so Julen can be brought out alive if he survives what is set to be at least seven days underground.

Rescuers hope to find him at a depth of 236 feet, where a soil blockage has hampered efforts to save him, and are holding out belief that he may be stuck in a separate hole underneath.

One of the drilling machines, described as the most powerful in Spain, was taken off a job on a motorway near Madrid so it could be used in the rescue operation.

Stage three of the operation will involve mine rescue experts flown in from northern Spain earlier this week digging out a 13-foot-long horizontal tunnel by hand from the point the drills reach to the 10-inch-wide borehole Julen is in.

7 Likes

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2019
Jose Rosello, father of Julen who fell down a well, cries as rescue efforts continue to find the boy in Totalan.

Officials show an excavation map during efforts to find a boy who fell down a well in Totalan, Spain on Jan. 17.

People hold messages of support as rescue workers continue efforts to find Julen Rosello.

Julen had been on a walk with his family in the countryside when he vanished down the hole, which his father says was not properly covered

7 Likes

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by LuciferVirgin: 12:33am On Jan 21, 2019
All these equpiment & manpower just for one tiny 2 year old?
Are they drilling for oil?

Is he more important than all those people that died after falling into wells last year in the crime section?

Funny thing is, he might grow up to be a rapist or drug dealer or murderer sef.

Rubbish.
I hate preferential treatment.

*spits angry

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 12:37am On Jan 21, 2019
Now this is a country that value humans.

Nice

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 21, 2019
Rubbish! You have this kind of deadly bottomless pit and allow 2yr old kid to roam around alone freely. Now that he's fallen inside. You now crying like a baby. Carelessness of the highest order.

This guy and dbanj should be charged with murder. It's either they were extremely careless or don't value their kids or intentionally left those kids to die for reasons best known to them.

Nonsense! I only pity those little angels. While some people are laboring to have kids day and night, some are careless with theirs.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by lordlek: 12:42am On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Is he more important than all those people that died after falling into wells last year in the crime section?

Rubbish.

*spits angry
Why come online and display how stupid you are..keep your replusive opinion to yourself.
You seriously need to improve your mental health..because i think you are mentally ill.

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:44am On Jan 21, 2019
The boy's distraught mother, Vicky, waits anxiously for an update at the scene on Tuesday afternoon.

Family members console each other on Tuesday as the rescue team worked round the clock to find the child.

More than 100 firefighters and emergency workers in southern Spain are searching for the two-year-old round the clock.

Engineer Angel Garcia, in charge of the rescue operation, talks to the press about the building of a vertical tunnel to reach toddler Julen Rosello.

3 Likes

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:45am On Jan 21, 2019
lordlek:

Why come online and display how stupid you are..keep your replusive opinion to yourself.
You seriously need to improve your mental health..because i think you are mentally ill.

You just gave him what he wanted.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
[s]All these equpiment & manpower just for one tiny 2 year old?

Rubbish.

*spits >:[/s](

Get a life you idiot! You don't have to be stupid all the time, try to have sense even if it is just once a year.

Freaking retaarded simpleton.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by lordlek: 12:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Explorers:

You just gave him what he wanted.
Abi na...his post is absolutely repugnant.

4 Likes

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by gaby(m): 1:50am On Jan 21, 2019
I pray and know he'll get rescued. Thank God it happened in a reasonable clime. If na naija...dem for don do the burial sharp sharp by covering the hole.

18 Likes

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by kalvoken(m): 3:16am On Jan 21, 2019
grin grin grin

Walai, Africa as a whole need to be taken off the space and then recreated. This time maybe in blue colored skin and mentality.

All these for one live, a toddler for that matter. talk of where human live is valued.
In my country politics is played with human lives. A complete village was kidnapped, other times a whole state(venue) was almost wiped out of the surface, Enugu nko? Taraba, Karina, everywhere, and not a single person was held responsible.

May God help them save the child if still alive.

30 Likes

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Funjosh(m): 4:20am On Jan 21, 2019
I just pray and hope he is alive by the time they get there.

3 Likes

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by ValCon888: 4:47am On Jan 21, 2019
The resources expended to find this little kid is incredible. I don't think we can ever get to this stage of development.

When government is finding it hard to pay N30,000.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Speedyconnect15: 5:29am On Jan 21, 2019
Just for a kid.

Oyibo no dey too go church but them go go heaven pass.

They are christlike.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by NessaBoo(f): 6:19am On Jan 21, 2019
Awwwww!! Oh my God...Just take a look at the overwhelming love, support and resources dedicated to the return of that boy...its moving me to tears thinking about the worse! embarassed embarassed

I understand the parent's negligence is unacceptable, but I can also imagine how distraught they must be feeling right now! Oh my God! A two year old in that well for a week!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by codeSavant: 6:24am On Jan 21, 2019
this is serious.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by pacino26(m): 6:44am On Jan 21, 2019
I'm speechless right now. A bit scared as a parent but finding comfort in the attempt to save the little man. We're still bothered with PMB & ATIKU here embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Not even one RIGGER was sent to the collapsed building in Ph last year. But here sound minds and equipment are deployed.

4 Likes

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by player007(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.

*spits angry
This is what happens in advanced countries. every citizen count. Be it 1 day old sef. Unlike what's applicable in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2019
THIS IS SERIOUSLY SERIOUS.
So short of words at the moment.

For you to grasp how deep the hole is, take this : An average door is only 7 feet tall!!
So that is like placing almost 50 doors on top of eachother!

So sad!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Rubbish.
*spits angry
Frustrated tin....
You know where you belong to forever and ever Lucifer.
Child of perdition.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by NLbully(m): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.

*spits angry

Wao it's really funny let's laugh undecided

4 Likes

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Jentle244: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2019
Can this be done in Nigeria? Hope they get him out alive or he has been brought out

1 Like

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Dmanlex(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2019
Can he survive. One week without food
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Babacele: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2019
God bless Spain! The boy is lucky not to have been given birth to in Nigeria! Hmmmm either they say there is no fuel or Oga never give approval or one useless excuse !

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and the people of Spain who are leaving no stone unturned to get Julen out of that hole . May the Cosmic in his infinite mercy send guardian angels to protect the young Julen,amen.

Those who made it impossible for us to have this kind of love, may God have mercy on them.

Once again, God bless Spain, God bless Explorer ( abeg protect our Exploress o), and God bless Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Babacele: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Dmanlex:
Can he survive. One week without food
yes he can .

3 Likes

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by akosh005: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.

*spits angry
We all have different views about something. The boy knw be senator or very important personality and the govt is spending this much unlike my dear country called Nigeria.

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Babacele: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.
àg uhüy
6. v

*spits angry
Let us be positive. Julen could grow up to be only special surgeon God has sent to save your life in future, or the only man fit to be your daughter's husband ,who knows? Let us pray for Julen rather than being negative. Deal? Thanks.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins / Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.