Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) (38037 Views)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ / Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) / ₦238Million Rescue Operation To Save Spanish Boy Trapped In Well For 11days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by joe120120(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Explorers:
Rescuers searching for a toddler trapped for a week in a well in southern Spain began drilling a tunnel on Saturday, in the latest bid to reach the boy as part of a massive operation to find him.

Julen Rosello fell down a very narrow shaft more than 100 metres (330 feet) deep last Sunday while playing as his parents had lunch nearby in the town of Totalan near Malaga.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6612645/Rescuers-not-contact-two-year-old-Spanish-boy-trapped-WEEK.html

Buhari brought cause to Nigeria
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by exnovio(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=LuciferVirgin post=74959057]All these equpiment & manpower just for one tiny 2 year old?
Are they drilling for oil?

Is he more important than all those people that died after falling into wells last year in the crime section?

Funny thing is, he might grow up to be a rapist or drug dealer or murderer sef.

Rubbish.
I hate preferential treatment.

You must be very stupid,this boy could be ur son or nephew.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by britiko: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
ifeanyiatuadu:

oyibo ppl don't play with the lives of their kids

My dear, generally whites dont joke with human life. Be it black, short, big, slim, homeless,rich, poor....
They try their best to save.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by britiko: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
This is just too scary...the search is still on. However, his chances of survival seems very slim considering that his bones are tender.
I really feel for the parents, knowing that they lost another child aged 3 yrs old to cardiac arrest in 2017.
Lord, help the toddler Julen...
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
All these equpiment & manpower just for one tiny 2 year old?

Is he more important than all those people that died after falling into wells last year in the crime section?

Rubbish.

*spits angry
Is it because you are unfortunate to come from a country where the lives of citizens are not valued? I don't blame you.

1 Like

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by shogsman(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=LuciferVirgin post=74959057]All these equpiment & manpower just for one tiny 2 year old?

Rubbish.

*spits >:

I think you got this attitude from your parents,your mother did a terrible job,I'm ashamed on behalf of your father and mother.

1 Like

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by VBCampaign: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Explorers:

Yea, no recent picture of the baby as at the time of the report.

Has the boy been found?
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Lilymatty(f): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish

*spits angry
So in ur mind, the life of this two year old kid is not important.. Mtcheww
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Casemiro(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Explorers:
Heavy machinery arrives to the place where rescue teams are working around the clock to find two-year-old Julen, who has been trapped inside a well since last Sunday.

Heavy trucks today brought drilling equipment and giant pipes to the scene in Malaga, southern Spain.

something similar happened last year in this country

https://www.nairaland.com/4805090/3yrs-old-boy-rescued-pit
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by emyemconcepts: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Explorers:
Jose Rosello, father of Julen who fell down a well, cries as rescue efforts continue to find the boy in Totalan.

Officials show an excavation map during efforts to find a boy who fell down a well in Totalan, Spain on Jan. 17.

People hold messages of support as rescue workers continue efforts to find Julen Rosello.

Julen had been on a walk with his family in the countryside when he vanished down the hole, which his father says was not properly covered

Please has the baby been rescued
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Henon: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.

*spits angry
Try as much as you can to grow some brain inside that container of yours you call head.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Babacele: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
emyemconcepts:

Please has the baby been rescued
about to as elite miners have been brought from Northern Spain who are to carefully dig to reach the boy in the next 16hours ...let's hope for a miracle for Julen.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Explorers:

You just gave him what he wanted.

If someone could be this cruel and heartless online, just imagine the kind of hatred he abhors in his heart offline
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by hahn(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2019
@explorers, has the boy been found yet?
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
hahn:
@explorers, has the boy been found yet?

No bro, they hit a set back drilling down to him. So they are drilling a another tunnel.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by hahn(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Explorers:

No bro, they hit a set back drilling down to him. So they are drilling a another tunnel.

Wow. Damn sad
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by RealAdewole(m): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2019
britiko:
This is just too scary...the search is still on. However, his chances of survival seems very slim considering that his bones are tender.
I really feel for the parents, knowing that they lost another child aged 3 yrs old to cardiac arrest in 2017.
Lord, help the toddler Julen...

O God my Lord let this boy be found alive.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Emary(f): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
The body has been found. May his gentle soul RIP.

https://punchng.com/rescuers-recover-body-of-boy-who-fell-into-well/amp/
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Babacele: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2019
Emary:
The body has been found. May his gentle soul RIP.

https://punchng.com/rescuers-recover-body-of-boy-who-fell-into-well/amp/
painful, and may he soul go back to God. One thing keep coming to my mind, since after death comes judgement as being claimed by some religionists, then God would now judge the innocent Julen and if found guilty would burn in eternal fire even if he was not given any time to sit for the examination of life or another opportunity to rewrite from whence come his assessment ?

If we ordinary mortal wouldn't be that unfair, would an Almighty and ever merciful father to whom a thousand years is like a minute be so wicked? Julen 's issue has just reinforced my interest in reincarnation. Sorry I am thinking out loud in your mention.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Emary(f): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Babacele:
painful, and may he soul go back to God. One thing keep coming to my mind, since after death comes judgement as being claimed by some religionists, then God would now judge the innocent Julen and if found guilty would burn in eternal fire even if he was not given any time to sit for the examination of life or another opportunity to rewrite from whence come his assessment ?

If we ordinary mortal wouldn't be that unfair, would an Almighty and ever merciful father to whom a thousand years is like a minute be so wicked? Julen 's issue has just reinforced my interest in reincarnation. Sorry I am thinking out loud in your mention.

Children who have not reached the age of reason are incapable of sin. With God's ways being above our ways, He knows the purity of the heart and judges accordingly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.