Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) (38030 Views)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ / Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) / ₦238Million Rescue Operation To Save Spanish Boy Trapped In Well For 11days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by stixz(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Rubbish! You have this kind of deadly bottomless pit and allow 2yr old kid to roam around alone freely. Now that he's fallen inside. You now crying like a baby. Carelessness of the highest order.

This guy and dbanj should be charged with murder. It's either they were extremely careless or don't value their kids or intentionally left those kids to die for reasons best known to them.

Nonsense! I only pity those little angels. While some people are laboring to have kids day and night, some are careless with theirs.

Roam freely? Did you read the part where it was said he was on a walk with his family when he suddenly vanished? Or you just purposely ignored it?

1 Like

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
stixz:

[s]Roam freely? Did you read the part where it was said he was on a walk with his family when he suddenly vanished? Or you just purposely ignored it?[/s]

Only the baby just suddenly vanished? Just listen to that. Most times, babies fall inside pits when the adult around is careless but you don't expect the father to say anything to implicate himself. That's the way he would present the issue.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Babacele: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Explorers:
Lalasticlala
Explorer why couldnt a man or boy fastened with a long n strong rope with a lamp lowered into the hole while the fire service truck holds the long rope firmly in place? Just thinking loud...
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Babacele:
Explorer why couldnt a man or boy fastened with a long n strong rope with a lamp lowered into the hole while the fire service truck holds the long rope firmly in place? Just thinking loud...

The hole is too small, not wide enough.

Check the second picture with hand, that will tell the size of the hole.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Babacele: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Explorers:

The hole is too small, not wide enough.

Check the second picture with hand, that will tell the size of the hole.
OK, chai!
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by unitysheart(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
All these equpiment & manpower just for one tiny 2 year old?
Are they drilling for oil?

Is he more important than all those people that died after falling into wells last year in the crime section?

Funny thing is, he might grow up to be a rapist or drug dealer or murderer sef.

Rubbish.
I hate preferential treatment.

*spits angry

You need a brain check.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by chocorex(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Is he more important than all those people that died after falling into wells last year in the crime section?

Rubbish.

*spits angry

U r stupid, u think that is Nigeria where ur govt and ppl don't care.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Oluwateemzy123(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.

*spits angry
black dude with a black mentality living a worthless life

1 Like

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by showghan(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.

*spits angry

POVERTY KEE YOU

1 Like

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by luluosas(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
That's a country whose government works. I pray he will come out alive

1 Like

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by ifeanyiatuadu: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.

*spits angry

oyibo ppl don't play with the lives of their kids
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Rosarie(f): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
The baby I see up there is few months old
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by pastoray(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.

*spits angry

Lucifer indeed!
Brainless creature... undecided
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by banio: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
I pray he is found alive
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Viking007(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
gaby:
I pray and know he'll get rescued. Thank God it happened in a reasonable clime. If na naija...dem for don do the burial sharp sharp by covering the hole.
cheesy cry
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Femziecarlos(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
lordlek:

Why come online and display how stupid you are..keep your replusive opinion to yourself.
You seriously need to improve your mental health..because i think you are mentally ill.

I wouldn't waste my time to blame him..he's moniker answers it all

Wasted Investment
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by lordlek: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Femziecarlos:

I wouldn't waste my time to blame him..he's moniker answers it all

Wasted Investment
smileyabi na...

1 Like

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rosarie:
The baby I see up there is few months old

Yea, no recent picture of the baby as at the time of the report.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by babestella: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
If it’s in Nigeria, police would first come with AK47 looking for whom to arrest as culprit, next they would disappear because they don’t have any equipment not to talk of right one.

Kudos to the rescue team, this is a team and a country that values the lives of everyone in their country.

The other day in Nnewi, it took the effort of 2 young men to rescue someone from a burning building, fire service was called, but they refused to respond. Today those who refused to respond still have their jobs o, people that should be fired and prosecuted for negligence of duty.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by SenorFax(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.

*spits angry
Spits kill you dere
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
They can attach a camera to a brave midget and hold him with a very long rope through d hole to get d baby out i think.....
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Aile(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by deavicky(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.

*spits angry
I had wanted to blame you, but then I realized you are in an insane society where no valve for human life.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by deavicky(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.

*spits angry
I had wanted to blame you, but then I realized you are in an insane society where is there no value for human life.
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by lordlek: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
They can attach a camera to a brave midget and hold him with a very long rope through d hole to get d baby out i think.....
Bruh u too get sense..i like ur idea...but its too risky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Emary(f): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Rubbish.

*spits angry

Just be quiet, mbok. That is a country that values its citizens. What do you know that child would be in future?
Re: Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
what was Julen doing near the damm! hole in the first fuvking place?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.