Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP (5525 Views)

Help! My Wife Threatened To Divorce Me / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sorry ma'am
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by kilode100(f): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
She has been dickmatized. She won't leave him.
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by megareal: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Madam, bring back your head and walk away from that marriage; that is if you value yourself.
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Ishilove: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

And why exactly are you doing all this?..... Have you fallen in love with your heart or brains?........?
She seems to have self-esteem issues
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Lexusgs430: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ishilove:

She seems to have self-esteem issues

Be like say this one pass esteem issues.....
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Ishilove: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Be like say this one pass esteem issues.....
She is stuck on him because he is handsome and probably counts herself lucky to be married to an attractive person, which can only mean she considers herself unattractive according to societal standards of beauty.

He must also be a tiger in bed.

These are the only reasons than can rationally explain this kind of baffling fuckery.
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ishilove:

She is stuck on him because he is handsome and probably counts herself lucky to be married to an attractive person, which can only mean she considers herself unattractive according to societal standards of beauty.

These are the only reasons than can rationally explain this kind of baffling fuckery.

tigers are getting extinct wink

2 Likes

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Lexusgs430: 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ishilove:

She married for the very wrong reasons and wanting to stay in, for the wrong reasons and doing things in the marriage, for all the wrong reasons.............

I wish her well...........
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Ishilove: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

tigers are getting extinct wink
As in ehn.... cheesy cheesy wink
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by MrsInvisible(f): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Strongsoul:
Hello everyone.I have been married with Nigerian man for 2 years.We live in my country in Europe.I never felt that he loves me and i always saw him as selfish person.It was always about him.I am the one that provides for rent bils food everytjing.Even i help him send money to his family.I am not rich far from that.Also my husband is racist to white people.He always critisize them on very bad way.He always tels me how i dont do nothing right.And always makes me feel worthless.He ia very good looking man.So now he is in very bad situation with documents.He told me that he wil divorce me.if i dont make our lives move forward which means if i dont help him.with papers...Please i am desperate people..I dont want to lose him...but at other side i tjink love has no conditions...Pls answer

Leave this man. You are worth more than that. He will just make you cry and leave at the end. Take care of yourself first and maybe look for psychological help. All the best.
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Ishilove: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

She married for the very wrong reasons and wanting to stay in, for the wrong reasons and doing things in the marriage, for all the wrong reasons.............

I wish her well...........
indeed
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Strongsoul: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
MrsInvisible:

Leave this man. You are worth more than that. He will just make you cry and leave at the end. Take care of yourself first and maybe look for psychological help. All the best.
why should I look for help?
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Strongsoul: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ishilove:

I see myself as very good looking girl.I am slim and i have beauty face but yes i agree i think i an lucky ti have him and i canot leave him easy
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by MrsInvisible(f): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
Strongsoul:
why should I look for help?

Look I don't want to be mean. This guy treats you bad and you still stick with him... but how long will you endure all this. Maybe a third person can help you to find a solution for your situation.

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by HeavenlyCherub(f): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
Strongsoul:
i pay all and he stil tels me that i dont do nothing for him...he wil tel me AH U DIDNT DO NOTHING FOR ME DID U BUY ME APARTMENT A CAR??

Read my story. I have been there, just like you so I know what you mean. Do you really want to live the rest of your life being verbally abused? He is toxic, let him go. I know It's hard but you will pull through and God will give you the right man who will love and treat you right. Just like you, I am not Nigerian but I have dated them. Stop settling for less

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by gbeseun(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Babe that man doesn't worth your favour.
He will still divorce you later after getting that paper.

Run for your life and thank me later
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Strongsoul: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
roymary:

Let him know you will walk away if he doesn't treat you right. There are many Nigerians that looks better than him. Don't be fooled. He's not the best in bed either- so dont panic.

Talk to him that you are tired and ready to leave if he will continue to make you sad. You can't be weak around that man. Can i get your contact?to talk

undecided
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by roymary: 1:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Strongsoul:
I see myself as very good looking girl.I am slim and i have beauty face but yes i agree i think i an lucky ti have him and i canot leave him easy

Are you much better now?
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2019
HeavenlyCherub:

Read my story. I have been there, just like you so I know what you mean. Do you really want to live the rest of your life being verbally abused? He is toxic, let him go. I know It's hard but you will pull through and God will give you the right man who will love and treat you right. Just like you, I am not Nigerian but I have dated them. Stop settling for less
so where are you from? What the name of your country?
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by pointblank247(m): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2019
Strongsoul:
i am very weak on him n this is my.problem sad
please ,change this mindset of yours, because if you don't, you will only be setting yourself up for manipulations. There are good men here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are guys Really Trained To Be Men / Son Impregnates His Stepmother And Fathered Her First Child / Who Knows What She Did?? [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.