Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

The Romance In Eden - 18+ Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Romance In Eden - 18+ Love Story (551 Views)

The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Romance In Eden - 18+ Love Story by MrAwesome001(m): 2:56am On Jan 21, 2019
Written by : [url=instagram.com/officialmrawesome]Mr Awesome[/url]
Click to follow him on instagram �

It started that afternoon in Eden; the cool east breeze brushing across his face and floating his hair behind, Adam walked to and fro Eden, playing with the animals and loosing what ever is tied to their legs. He'll look around him and find no one who looks just like him. He felt special but lonely and then Elohim walking in to Eden that afternoon saw Adam, looked at him and the way he had sweats forming paths on his face from the days stress, Elohim was moved with compassion at his creature and then he called out and said to his angels "what do you think he needs to cool off?" "let's make the water fall cooler and throw down some snow and may be make the fruit beside him ripe immediately" Gabriel suggested. "no I think he had eaten a lot of fruits already, let's teach him how to use the sword rather, let me play with him and teach him how to wield the sword in combat" Michael added. "No no no, not a chance"Elohim Snapped. "You'll get him bruised and I wouldn't like that" he added and then after a minute of silence, Elohim watched Adam closely and then he said "I think he needs an helps meet" "what do you mean father " Michael asked. "Have we not been single since we came to being? Why then do you think Adam can't deal with being alone, after all he doesn't know what libido means", "But I know what is best for him" Elohim interrupted and then silence returned to their midst as Michael bows and apologized. Elohim pointed a finger at Adam and he fell slowly to the green field in the hands of the south wind and fell in to a deep sleep. Elohim walked to him, smiling at him and wiping off the sweat on this face. "How I love you Son" he whispered as he tears his skin open and searched for a rib. After a long search, "here we go" he said, dragging out a shiny rib from Adam. "get me a golden mat and call for the others to join" he ordered Gabriel. Gabriel brought the mat and sent a signal with a blink from the sun for the host of other angels to witness the creation of a new man.
"let's help you Father, you don't have to do it your self they all suggested" "No! Just stand by and watch, I have to do this one my self. She's delicate". "She?" one of the angels asked. "yes,
she" I have to be careful with her." Elohim added. "
So all of the angels watched with Keen attention as Elohim carefully forms her. He made her tender with two nice looking fruits on her chest and a curve behind her hip unlike the first man.
Her hair was longer and her lips very soft. He gave her a delicate skin and put stars in her charming eyes to make them glow even more. Few hours later, He was done and "wow" Michael whispered, she's beautiful. "oh my God, She looks amazing " Gabriel added in awe. and Elohim just looked at her and smiled and then breathed in to her as he kissed her forehead. "enhtwin enhtwin" she sneezed awake and beheld a cloud of Angels looking at her in Awe. She got startled and wanted to run. Elohim grabbed her by her shoulders, looking in to her eyes, he said "hello princess", "Who are you and where am I" she asked....READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!! How I Found Out My Boyfriend Is Married & Has A Son !!! / Fresh Graduate Committed Suicide Because Girlfriend Broke Up With Him / Actors And Actresses Are Urgently Needed For Adult Movie (per Movie #50000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.