Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case (4739 Views)

Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures / Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by frommee0: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2019
A 22-year-old woman has shocked many after she withdrew her rape case because she’s fallen in love.

Talent Zvenyika, from Featherstone in Zimbabwe, dropped the charge against 38 year old William Chiocha who allegedly raped her on two occasions in 2018.

William Chiocha, was then set free by Magistrate Fadzai Mutombeni .

Zvenyika claimed that after the rape incidences, she had fallen in love with the alleged rapist as they had enjoyed consensual sex on several other occasions and they had asked each other for forgiveness.

She said

“I am not the one who reported the case to the police. Although I did not consent on the first and second times, we later on indulged in consensual sex on several other instances after we asked each other for forgiveness for previous cases. We are now in love and therefore the case can be withdrawn,”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/woman-falls-in-love-with-her-rapistwithdraws-rape-case/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by frommee0: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2019
grin
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by Rickjordan(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2019
two things are involve my friend..

1. The girl must be in sane..

2. The rapist Joystick must be doing wonders to her brain...
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by Randy100: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2019
I don't think it is within her power to withdraw the case since she wasn't the one that instituted the case.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by Fidelismaria: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2019
Abegi prosecute the bastard rapist so other rapists don't get the idea that raping someone will make them fall in love with the rapist

Nonsense
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by themonk(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Randy100:
I don't think it is within her power to withdraw the case since she wasn't the one that instituted the case.
She can say she wasn't raped or that she agreed to violent sex. She is the primary witness so the case would be useless if she withdraws as a witness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by courna(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2019
jeso kreste !!!!!

dick Don do this girl factory reset....
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by XhosaNostra(f): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2019
Rickjordan:
two things are involve my friend..

1. The girl must be in sane..

2. The rapist Joystick must be doing wonders to her brain...

Or he used sorcery, there's also that.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by frommee0: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2019
grin lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique
XhosaNostra:

Or he used sorcery, there's also that.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by Randy100: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2019
themonk:

She can say she wasn't raped or that she agreed to violent sex. She is the primary witness so the case would be useless if she withdraws as a witness.
She is still not denying the rape as mentioned above in her comment. I know she must have made earlier statement to court about the rape which is still admissible to court. The rapist could still be tried irrespective of her cooperation or not. There are cases where victims refused to testify in court and it didn't stop the trial but if the only evidence is the victim testimony then the case is dropped.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by immaculate1234(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2019
That's called dick power
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by DonJuan1(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2019
Stockholm syndrome. Read it up.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by Foodforthought: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2019
themonk:

She could be prosecuted if she admits consent
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2019
frommee0:
A 22-year-old woman has shocked many after she withdrew her rape case because she’s fallen in love.

Talent Zvenyika, from Featherstone in Zimbabwe, dropped the charge against 38 year old William Chiocha who allegedly raped her on two occasions in 2018.

William Chiocha, was then set free by Magistrate Fadzai Mutombeni .

Zvenyika claimed that after the rape incidences, she had fallen in love with the alleged rapist as they had enjoyed consensual sex on several other occasions and they had asked each other for forgiveness.

She said

“I am not the one who reported the case to the police. Although I did not consent on the first and second times, we later on indulged in consensual sex on several other instances after we asked each other for forgiveness for previous cases. We are now in love and therefore the case can be withdrawn,”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/woman-falls-in-love-with-her-rapistwithdraws-rape-case/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Don't ever take people of her gender serious, they are confused set of fools.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by kheny12(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
she fell in love with the dick not the rapist.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by Airtimex(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
kheny12:
she fell in love with the dick not the rapist.

Lol...they are the same grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by Yinks39: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by Okoyeebo: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Them don use deak format her brain.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
I know it can't happen in Nigeria because they will use that as an avenue to acquire wealth. Naija I hail thee, no time for dulling moment
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
I sprinkle holy water in the bed before fornication....anointing oil on my prick for easier passage....

Jesus is Lord cool
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by ebonyggurl(f): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
She might have a thing for BDSM
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
DonJuan1:
Stockholm syndrome. Read it up.

Pheeew! Thank you

Let me not say anything further.
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by Apination(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
Randy100:
No complainant, No case undecided
Re: Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 22, 2019
We need to start engaging our LADIES in SENSE ACQUISITION PROGRAMS

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Shares Her Naked Pictures / Once Her Read Receipt Is Off. / How To Use Alligator Pepper To Bring Good Things Into Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.