Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

VIDEO: Falz – Moral Instruction (the Curriculum) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Falz – Moral Instruction (the Curriculum) (8594 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Falz – Bop Daddy Ft. Ms Banks / Download Video: Falz Ft Demmie Vee - Hypocrite / Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Falz – Moral Instruction (the Curriculum) by Shegzy8(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
LZAA:

Err i don't know if u know this but your number has actually been traced on here by a previous NL member
Baba change abeg
All these 2k today 5k tomorrow scamming no get head at all
Boss I'm not begging for cash....I need means to get it...I'm ready to work for it...just a means..so far you reside within osun state
Re: VIDEO: Falz – Moral Instruction (the Curriculum) by LoySupremo: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
RexTramadol1:
I don dey like dis guy

Before him dey do children musik
Please Unlike him. His music is too mature for children like you.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Falz – Moral Instruction (the Curriculum) by RexTramadol1: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
LoySupremo:

Please Unlike him. His music is too mature for children like you.

Get well soon

If songs like soft work, karishika is mature for you
Re: VIDEO: Falz – Moral Instruction (the Curriculum) by wamide042(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Please kindly call if you need your house cleaned or you know someone who needs his house cleaned.. I am based in Lagos.... Please call me on 08158701154. Thanks
Re: VIDEO: Falz – Moral Instruction (the Curriculum) by LZAA: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Shegzy8:

Boss I'm not begging for cash....I need means to get it...I'm ready to work for it...just a means..so far you reside within osun state
Ok oh
If u say so
Re: VIDEO: Falz – Moral Instruction (the Curriculum) by Pocoloco: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
CheapDataGuy:

Reason why I don't waste my time to help any of them.

Most of them are hungry scammers
Good day,pls if you can help me with #4700 i'll be happy as i want to do jamb registration early so as to partake in the mock exam but i don't have get d money now.
Re: VIDEO: Falz – Moral Instruction (the Curriculum) by teemac01(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Falz is the new Fela Anikulapo Kuti. His music is instructive and he is not afraid of speaking truth to power

COME AFTER HIM AND YOU WILL KNOW SAY TO BE PIKIN OF SAN AND LAWYER YOURSELF NO BE BEANS...LOOOL
Re: VIDEO: Falz – Moral Instruction (the Curriculum) by IamGoke(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
I must say that this is commendable.

Respect Falz!
Re: VIDEO: Falz – Moral Instruction (the Curriculum) by FroshJaynex(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
M.I said something about protection and now I think this dude seriously needs one, Remember we have a dictator as president and right now freedom of speech is not free after the speech. Falz is doing a great job, and recently I lost love for all these boobs and ass singers, they're so useless like my left ball
Re: VIDEO: Falz – Moral Instruction (the Curriculum) by Bellahot01: 4:59am On Jan 22, 2019
I'm just sooooo in love with this guy like mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyno - Do I (Official Video) / Rate Wizkid's Album And Your Fav. Track / How To Dance Makossa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.