Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email (19301 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by helinues: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Oh boy
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2019
obembet:
So many people will fall for this oo. Thank you for this info op

As many that are not in the act of masturbating will not be threatened by the content.

Why you think many people will fall for it, I don't know.
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by yusuff4u2c(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2019
FindX:
I got a similar message and its been eating me up..

But.then I remembered the last time I masturbated was 18months ago and I always have sex in the dark so how did they get the video?

3 gbosa for you sir
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2019
Waste of time grin

He accidentally sent it to someone who does not even masturbate, stufid fraudster
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by Ossaifamous(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2019
They should send 1 to me like replying thiS kind mails
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by danchi2019(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2019
hmmm
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by code9(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2019
I got this mail as well. First was the mail and second was a follow up warning. These guys are just dummy.
masturbators should not worry much as bad publicity is good for business grin
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Those who Masturbate go dey fear now...... Lolgringrin
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:28am On Jan 21, 2019
benebaby77:
Yes, it a scam. But the email does describe the activities you do online and if it says you watched you actually do.

They will tell you your email and password and equally use your email to mail you.

They have access to your contacts you stored on your emails.

But don't fall for their victims and yield not to their blackmails. They won't release anything...
Heart attack.... cheesycheesy
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by buharified009(m): 11:28am On Jan 21, 2019
post=74967951:
Only the guilty will be afraid getting these kinda mails.....

The Vaseline kinda guys, with bent tiny instruments
This table you are shaking...
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by SmellingAnus(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2019
tfash96:
They don get u 4 one b4 probably mmm victim
hahahahaha mmm gethelp etc them catch me for those ones Sha...
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2019
benebaby77:
Yes, it a scam. But the email does describe the activities you do online and if it says you watched you actually do.

They will tell you your email and password and equally use your email to mail you.

But don't fall for their victims and yield not to their blackmails. They won't release anything...
they don't have anything to release. A lot of them going round Now are just from copycats. A group email address at my office received the same mail
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by Orpe7(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2019
And if i masturbate is it ur masturbate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by nkayclement: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2019
I actually got this message in my mail box last year too but I did deleted the message and changed my password. That was all I did.
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by tfash96(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahahaha mmm gethelp etc them catch me for those ones Sha...
sorry guy heaven will return it to u as it was returned to Zion in those days
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by SmellingAnus(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
tfash96:
sorry guy heaven will return it to u as it was returned to Zion in those days
Amen o... I believe
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by Goddys(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Unfortunately, the scammers fail to realize that youth in Nigeria are ready to make their intimacy videos public if they are offered $500 given the state of penury recorded in Buhari administration

2 Likes

Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by Bombolistic: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Run when you see Jessica as the sender
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by LZAA: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
How some ppl wee off their brain sometimes is beyond me
Which video wen na only u dy do the stuff most likely in ya crib
Sad tin is one goat wee pay the money
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by Dollarboss93: 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wait is that what I heard femi adesina complaining about them sent to buhari?
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by SilentVboy: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
I have received the same stupid message. I just delete the stupid message because I knew it was a scam.

The scammer self is very greedy. He did not even ask for $100 but $2000? Like seriously?

Another one sent me a scam message to my website official mail stating: " Hi stranger , I have been monitoring you and I know that your WordPress website password is knicfr?ii. Hahaha I got ya. Now if you do not want me to hack your site, send so and so amount to btc wallet"...

I did not bother to reply the stupid message because I alone know my password. Some scammers are stark illiterates....
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by Greatzeus(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
No Nigerian will fall for this crap,not because it's unbelievable but because of the $2000. No Nigerian,not even Dangote will pay you $2000 because you have a video of him masturbating,bs angry that's more than a year salary of some graduates unfortunately
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by wethebest(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Once i buy a new laptop,d first i do is to cover the camera lense with a black sealing tape. We knw d drill say anybody fit watch u tru cam without ur knowledge. Streetwise.
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
wethebest:
Once i buy a new laptop,d first i do is to cover the camera lense with a black sealing tape. We knw d drill say anybody fit watch u tru cam without ur knowledge. Streetwise.
Good habit.

I got this email warning too but I never click on inside email links, it's all full of virus.
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by wethebest(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Angela777:

Good habit.

I got this email warning too but I never click on inside email links, it's all full of virus.

Some virus re so bad dat jst clicking it, it will flash on ur screen nd u won't see anything again bt jst knw all ur logins frm d day u started using dat pc hs be submitted to someone.

1 Like

Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by skyhighweb(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
benebaby77:

how do dey get d password

havent gotting that msg also but ignore them n changed my password
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
skyhighweb:
how do dey get d password

havent gotting that msg also but ignore them n changed my password
If you store your password on your PC, there is a program to get your passwords, social media too get your contacts and some get your passwords, government services easy see your activity online but will not blackmail you. Also there are some programs, spy soft, they record your keyboard typing getting your password when you type it.
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
wethebest:

Some virus re so bad dat jst clicking it, it will flash on ur screen nd u won't see anything again bt jst knw all ur logins frm d day u started using dat pc hs be submitted to someone.
yes, better be careful where you click.
Re: Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email by oskaaay(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mynd44:
Two of my friends have gotten this mail
Sure the hackers/scammers are only looking for cowards to take advantage of

(1) (2) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos / Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State / Man Kills His Only Brother Over N100,000 Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.