Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

"The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP (9110 Views)

Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2019
Press release!!!

The Truth is Undeniable

We have read the bland statement by the State Publicity Secretary of APC wherein he made strenuous attempts to discountenance the well-explained intelligence made public by the State Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party, Obong Paul Ekpo.

The feeble attempt, instead of addressing the issues, went on a frolic of spewing incoherent rants, which everyone knows was written for the author. The intelligence, away from coming from an authentic source, has precedents on which it draws support from. The boastful echo of ‘federal might’ has become the new penchant of the broom carriers. The police harassment and arrest of PDP members, on the instigation of the APC; fever pitch expression of desperation by leaders and members of that political coven. The resort to crude blackmail, publication of fake and senseless literature; making fake promise of serving a single term and the like, are clear signs of desperation and straw clutching.

We stand by the intelligence contained in the press statement released by Obong Paul Ekpo and restate as follows:
1. There are plans to frame up and arrest key leaders of the People’s Democratic Party.
2. There is a plan to cause mayhem at the House of Assembly, to justify their demand for a state of emergency in the state or in the alternative, increase deployment of security to the state.
3. Where all else fail, there are plans to disrupt the elections in Akwa aibom and prevent it from holding on the general date, necessitating a postponement to a future date, where hopefully additional security will be mobilized to support the execution of the much acclaimed ‘federal might’. This exposure by Obong Paul Ekpo is in sync with the exposition made by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. The APC should, rather than attempt to abuse Obong Paul Ekpo, address the many issues raised by Chief Obasanjo in his latest address to our nation.

It is common knowledge that at the general elections, Akwa Ibom people will show their utter disdain for the APC (a party in governance at the Federal level which has brought them and other Nigerians untold economic woes), by ensuring their mass failure in all the elections.

Comrade Ini Ememobong
State Publicity Secretary
People’s Democratic Party

©Meflyn Anwana, SA to Governor Udom Emmanuel

7 Likes

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2019
Nigerians are wiser now

3 Likes

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Yes o!
Look well my pipo! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Yes o!
Look well my pipo! cheesy
Your head de there

1 Like

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by BubuZombi: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2019

Opposition saw worst than this during PDP reign

Those 2 Wailers Above Me Are Worshippers of OBJ, Nigerian Masters of Rigger (NMR)

5 Likes

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by Flexherbal(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
When you serve your people well. They always support you for a second term.
Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by ainas247: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
smiley undeniable but the truth cant be told from the mouth of a liar..

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by Tunasco4u(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
OK
Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by samisj4real(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
At this my age i can't be reading long write ups like this so far is not concerning DOUGH.

if you know, you know grin
Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by Ayoswit(f): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
Akwaibom is PDP, PDP is akwaibom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wailing v2.0 loading...

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by Memphitz537(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
APC with dia endorsement in support of leprosy!!!!
Send retiring Buhari back to Duara next month is a task that must be completed.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
My Akwa ibom is for APC. We are solidly behind our leader Chief Godswill Akpabio CON.

Aks PDP is wasting their time. Udom is already gone

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by izzou(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin

If Buhari wins, Nigeria is finished

If Atiku wins, Nigeria is finished.......

I really won't sell my vote for few naira notes, but I'll sell it for a visa to the United States of America cool

So please, if anyone can assure me of a visa between now and May 29 when Nigeria will launch into a new era of severe hardship, I'll gladly vote for the party..

In fact, I'll hijack ballot boxes for them... I'm that desperate cool

cc:Ishilove

1 Like

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by Trouble1: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Akwa Ibom is APC.
APC is Akwaibom

1 Like

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by morikee: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Live coming fron NL right hand @TonyeBarcanista

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by sotall(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Okay
Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by CheapDataGuy: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin
Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by Saintsami(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lobatan!
Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by morikee: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Coming Live from NL right hand TonyeBarcanista

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by BuhariAdvocate: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Your head de there
when will you start thinking right are you not ashamed of yourself. Don't you know that you're still young to be doing yes sir because of what you will eat today.

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by akiOYIBO: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by jamata20: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
cool[sup][/sup]
Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by bedspread: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
[s]
Tetehjewels:
My Akwa ibom is for APC. We are solidly behind our leader Chief Godswill Akpabio CON.

Aks PDP is wasting their time. Udom is already gone
[/s] IT WILL NOT STAND NEITHER WILL IT COME TO PASS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by Maket: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
Bitterness of politics, bear it alone

When money flows, you eat alone.

When it's negative you come to shout to the public for sympathy.
Re: "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
when will you start thinking right are you not ashamed of yourself. Don't you know that you're still young to be doing yes sir because of what you will eat today.
Says Buhari Advocate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu: We'll Equip Enyimba Economic City With Uninterrupted Power Supply / Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs / Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.