Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs (9119 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / States Paying Ex-govs Jumbo Pensions Top Domestic, Foreign Debtors’ List / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Bobloco: 6:31am On May 22, 2023

… says, ‘I can swear, I didn’t steal’

The outgoing Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-rufai has pointedly told the former governors in the state to swear with the Holy Qur’an that they did not steal public funds while in office.

El-rufai stirred the hornet’s nest in his valedictory media chat on the Hausa Service of the Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC).

According to El-rufai, one of the former governors built a mansion on Jabi Road, Kaduna GRA, allegedly with stolen money.

He said, “Let the past governors face the people of Kaduna State and swear with the Holy Qur’an that they never stole from the government coffers. I can swear I never stole a Kobo from the government coffers.

“I am happy with what we have seen. The work we have started and the quality of the works, we are going to spend years enjoying them,” he said.
https://punchng.com/swear-you-didnt-steal-public-funds-el-rufai-tackles-kaduna-ex-govs/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by iammo(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2023
cool

Fat salary , good allowance, security vote, kick backs from contractors

If you steal then you are just greedy

Why does Ekweremadu have houses locked up in Abuja, London and US for absolutely no reason

Lots of unrented mansions in Abuja, empty estates, lots and lots of luxury cars,

Dino just packs millions in luxury cars and drives about Toyota Land cruiser

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by melonsgroup: 6:36am On May 22, 2023
K
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by MatrixReloaded: 6:40am On May 22, 2023
Bloody criminals...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Aonkuuse(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2023
El-rufai might be telling the truth but governance is beyond stealing. Your government oversee a state badly hit by insecurity. People, especially those of a particular religion are massacred almost everyday and you appear helpless or unconcerned about it. No matter what, security of lives and properties should be a simple goal of any serious leader.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by donbachi(m): 6:54am On May 22, 2023
He's trying to justify his.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by money121(m): 7:07am On May 22, 2023
Wahala
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Originakalokalo(m): 7:16am On May 22, 2023
Bobloco:

… says, ‘I can swear, I didn’t steal’

The outgoing Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-rufai has pointedly told the former governors in the state to swear with the Holy Qur’an that they did not steal public funds while in office.

El-rufai stirred the hornet’s nest in his valedictory media chat on the Hausa Service of the Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC).

According to El-rufai, one of the former governors built a mansion on Jabi Road, Kaduna GRA, allegedly with stolen money.

He said, “Let the past governors face the people of Kaduna State and swear with the Holy Qur’an that they never stole from the government coffers. I can swear I never stole a Kobo from the government coffers.

“I am happy with what we have seen. The work we have started and the quality of the works, we are going to spend years enjoying them,” he said.

https://punchng.com/swear-you-didnt-steal-public-funds-el-rufai-tackles-kaduna-ex-govs/

It will be a great reverse psychology for him to actually stole and yet ask others to swear.

He didn't swear did he?

See this:

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁵ And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
¹⁶ He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Understood? This is not an appeal.

It is a decree.

Tick tock. Your time is ticking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by ATEAMS: 8:59am On May 22, 2023
Haha
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2023
The worst Governor that has ever ruled Kaduna state after Hamid Ali is Elrufai.

Kaduna state people should be issued with the certificate of survival from his administration.

Tinubu should never take him serious

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Yesm: 8:59am On May 22, 2023
Swear ke
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Nobody: 9:00am On May 22, 2023
Tcheeeeeww
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by id4sho(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2023
Another thief too tongue why last minute panicking?

1 Like

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by simfrost90210: 9:00am On May 22, 2023
Pot calling kettle black😲🙄
.., indirectly, patting himself at the back for misappropriation and theft jobs done well..

#misappropriation-LegitimateCrime

1 Like

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Ykc2(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2023
Aonkuuse:
El-rufai might be telling the truth but governance is beyond stealing. Your government oversee a state badly hit by insecurity. People, especially those of a particular religion are massacred almost everyday and you appear helpless or unconcerned about it. No matter what, security of lives and properties should be a simple goal of any serious leader.
El rufai maybe telling us the truth?if his not stealing and his fulani brothers are stealing on his behalf is not the same thing?anyways every northern politician is a Saint even buhari and ganduje

2 Likes

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Parable007: 9:11am On May 22, 2023
As much as I am not a fan or Mallam, there are things to learn from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2023
Excuse for missapropriation
If you did not steal public funds, what about your staffs, your cabinet and people you employed to manage some state resources
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Angeloihe: 9:13am On May 22, 2023
El rufai can u swear with the Quran that u don't have a hand in the killings in southern Kaduna. Choosing a Muslim as a deputy in Kaduna only confirms that El rufai is an unrepentant jihadist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Nonybb: 9:14am On May 22, 2023
I hate anything associated with this animal midget
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Heroicvic(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2023
Thieves
Yahoo boys are not allowed to comment on this thread please

1 Like

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Caramia2020(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2023
Thieves and murderers
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by PStacks(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2023
Ama fa El-Rufai Shege mutunmi ne fa ..!
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by fabolouz1(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2023
Change do the same thing ?
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Felicity001(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2023
Aonkuuse:

He's lying please don't mind them... Don't ever take any politician words for it they're all entertainers.

Let him swear not just for himself alone but his household with him being the head that he has not stolen a penny from government coffers let's see if he'll wake up the next morning. If he wakes up then he should use the Holy Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Mpanyi: 9:31am On May 22, 2023
You can swear but you never did. So, what is preventing you from doing that Sir? Hahahaha. Politicians.

1 Like

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by safarilove(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2023
No saint in politics..

Please visit the link on my profile to boost your income!
Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by obembet(f): 9:46am On May 22, 2023
No Nigerian past or present politicians fit Try am.. no one grin

1 Like

Re: Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs by Kukutenla: 10:04am On May 22, 2023
Elrufai and grandstanding
Very good at public posturing to deceive the gullible

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Answers Reporters In HAUSA After Casting Vote! / Is Nepa Also Going On Strike? / Oyigbo LGA(ndoki) Of Rivers State Is An IGBO LGA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.