Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Do You Know It Is Possible Someone Is A Stranger Yet You Know Them??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know It Is Possible Someone Is A Stranger Yet You Know Them??? (246 Views)

The End of Time is Near and the servants of Lucifer are loose , know them / Ever Being Assisted By A Stranger From Nairaland? / Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know It Is Possible Someone Is A Stranger Yet You Know Them??? by JamesNothing: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
If there is something you will remember from year 2010, it will be the headline news of a thirteen years old girl, who left her family, to her own home in the woods. Definitely, you will remember she was also the girl who had three hours intensive discussion with the Primate of the Anglican Communion, and you will agree, she didn’t fail to talk about how infidel the church has become, to the society and God himself (if there is).

This special discussion broadcasted on the national radio didn’t fail to expose many people to her new religion, she called it a name I can’t remember, but I know you don’t have to pay tithes, offering or zakah as the Muslims will call it and you don’t need a scripture inspired by God, there is many of them already, you just have to be honest and love everyone. The only commandment is, Do to your neighbours what you will do to yourself.

I had met her once, at the discussion with that influential Muslim cleric, Sheu Yai Danjuma, and then twice when I moved to join her in the woods. If there was something that inspires and tie me to Lade, it won’t be nose rings or her ear full of rings. It should be that she is saying those thoughts I buried somewhere, under my intestine, because of fear.

I hated formal education and knew religion is flopping. Politics: I read and experienced enough to know that the nation is heading the wrong way, my thoughts though, but my tongues are always tied. I found someone saying what I want to say, the best I could do was to respect such a person, in some way worship her.

Finish the post

https://tantdile.com.ng/the-stranger-you-know/

(1) (Reply)

A Commitment To Ensure That Joy And John Continues Their Education / This Blog Or The Website FOR 5OOO / Foxxymobile Coworking Space Enugu C To C Plaza 8 Indpendence Layout 07088373560

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.