Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins (30028 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by layuns(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by Bar1941(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
angry
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by Ejusni(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
And people say there is no God
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by MrPresident1: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Linda Ikeji fall pregnant, this one too fall pregnant.
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by peacettw: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
I read lots of crap these days and I am ever so grateful that I appreciate it for what they truly are CRAP
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by ritmek(f): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
God is great
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by fpeter(f): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
StPete:
Patience. All she needed was patience and a believe that all things work together for good.

Now she has spent her resources, time and gone through procedures for something that was on its way naturally. All the best to her.

You think waiting for 10 good years was not enough patience
The amount of resources and time spent can never amount or compare to the joy of being a mother for her.
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by inspector44(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
God at work
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by tyaccess(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
please if you know about any job vacancy, kindly link me up, I'm in dire need of job. Save a soul🙏🏼

BSc. holder with knowledge of graphic designing and base in Ibadan

o8o 38o 444 six 7
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by charlsecy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
StPete:
Patience. All she needed was patience and a believe that all things work together for good.
She was patient.
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by okomile(f): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Congratulations!

Blessed babies
Welcome to the world grin
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
plsss fall pregnant is wrong English and should not be upheld in anyway.
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by Whitefowl: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wow
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by faith551(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
faithfull18:
Which one is falls pregnant again

As in, she stepped on banana peels and mistakingly fell into the pregnancy. I wish her speedy recovery tho
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rubbish! it's either she was Already pregnant with the triplets or the IVF helped her to get pregnant with the triplets, she can't be pregnant twice. it's impossible

There are Always a high chance of getting pregnant with multiple babies After IVF treatments. The treatment helps split the fertile eggs into Atleast 4, hence the High chances of having 2 or more babies.

If i am wrong please correct me.

1 Like

Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by penplus: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS

TO YOU BE ALL THE GLORY MY FATHER IN HEAVEN IN JESUS NAME
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by Guide777(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
yungmayor02:
"Fell pregnant" > grin
English is not the language of our forefathers.
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by Josh44s(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Is this not the same White who enforced religious believe into the mindset of Africans.

Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by Enugupikin: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What kinda doctor was that? How come they didn't detect it
the natural pregnancy occurred in days..it wouldn't have been seen on ultrasound scan
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by OdiaI(f): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What kinda doctor was that? How come they didn't detect it
The same week for the embryo transfer was the same week she conceived naturally so it wouldn't have been possible to detect any pregnancy. At just the first week of pregnancy, pregnancy tests will still come out negative. They know it happened same week because the babies arrived same time.
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by mechanics(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Miracles do happen.
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by robinsonmfon(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
she fell pregnant. grin
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by incogni2o: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Congrats to Her.

Anyways, I always wonder why white babies no dey fine but black babies dey fine at birth?

While White adults dey fine but black adults no dey fine.

Any clue?
Re: Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins by yungmayor02(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Guide777:
English is not the language of our forefathers.

Fortunately for me its mine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Who Welcomed 1ST Quintuplets In Cross River Celebrate Their Birthday.PICS / UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset / Feminism: The True Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.