Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. (42967 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Homellyy(f): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
I’m a single lady and I just found out that I’m pregnant with twins but the father doesn’t want them. I don’t know what to do.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Jashub: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
A new account with a new moniker was created for the purpose of seeking attention . Na wah for joblessness

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Bola146(f): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
You have made the mistake already, just go back to your parents house or hide somewhere. Please don't ever make any mistake of aborting the pregnancy please.

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by BIDOO(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
The way you sounded seems the said man is a family man?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Bola146(f): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jashub:
A new account was created just seeking attention . Na wah for joblessness

Why criticising her when you know nothing about her? Coming out with old profile, will you give her solutions to it? Kobo you no get to give her, job you no get but to type with no help, number one! Why not keep quiet when you see any post like that sad many people are going through depression everyday

469 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by funshint(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Congratulations! When they preach chastity to you; you'll say it's too hard. Now you've got a gift in double portion. Pls enjoy... you'll soon have sense!

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Righteousness2(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
This is why we Hammer daily on the need to stay away from Immorality and sin.

Every Action or decisions we take in Disobedience to GOD has its Consequences.

It is a Pity that you have fallen into it.
You Have to Gear up and Face whatever comes.

Do not kill those babies under any circumstance because you will be adding Murder to Fornication.

Repent From your Sin and ask GOD for Mercy.
Inform his parents or anyone you know from his side.
Hold on GOD'S Mercy and Live on.
Children are Gifts from GOD.
May GOD Show you Mercy in JESUS Name..

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Jashub: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bola146:

Your mumu na grade one indeed, why exposing your madness in public lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'd rather be a mumu than be as stupid as you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Homellyy:
I’m a single lady and I just found out that I’m pregnant with twins but the father doesn’t want them. I don’t know what to do.
What to do about what exactly? undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Bola146(f): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jashub:
I'd rather be a mumu than be as stupid as you

No be so Dem born you out of wedlock grin grin grin pele

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by mariahAngel(f): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Homellyy:

You don’t know what to do? Sweetheart, what you have to do is to have them of course. You're having TWINS! Omg!
And their father has no choice but to want them if he doesn’t want to be more unfortunate in life than he already is.
May God and nature not punish him!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by meetme01: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Homellyy:

Ma'am don't mind all those cowards chastising you.

What's your age bracket?

Are your parents aware? If yes, your mom could be a good support system at this time.

If no, you need to get them involved at this early stage and if perhaps, you feel it won't go down well with them, get a sister, cousin or family friend that you are comfortable with to confide in, to talk to them.

Try this and give an update to see what would be the next step (counsel, advice and intervention). I believe this would work.

My dear, lots of guys are irresponsible which they later regret in life when it dawns on them, what a foolish decision they took wayback.

Lots of applications for adoption are on my table. This is to tell you that, the gift God is about to handle over to you, is priceless.

This time will pass. Whatever support you need, ask and assistance will come. The bright future should be your focus.

It will be rough, but believe me, it will end in praise.. Amen

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
meetme01:

Try this and give an update to see what would be the next step (counsel, advice and intervention). I believe this would work.
My dear, lots of guys are irresponsible which they later regret in life when it dawns on them, what a foolish decision they took wayback.
Lots of applications for adoption are on my table. This is to tell you that, the gift God is about to handle over to you, is priceless.
This time will pass. Whatever support you need, ask and assistance will come. The bright future should be your focus.
It will be rough, but believe me, it will end in praise.. Amen
What organization is this and what is the contact information to this organization? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
You guys should stop opening legs up and down anyhow na? Chai!

Ok. Now the man has rejected the pregnancy, you're going to bring those innocent souls into the world to suffer...

What will it take this generation to abstain till marriage because apart from the spiritual implications, the physical implications are even more devastating and most times irreparable.
Simple chastity has become a herculean task for this generation.

Just go get a job and start saving ahead for when you'll deliver because times are hard and you can't afford to be a burden to anyone. Even the one responsible has dodged you because he knows what it entails.

Go get a job!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Bola146(f): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jashub:
Tell that to your ogogoro-guzzling father who gives mouth-action

It makes you sad seeing your examples bastard! Sorry for your life grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by mariahAngel(f): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
[s]
Mercychen:
You guys should stop opening legs up and down anyhow na? Chai!

Ok. Now the man has rejected the pregnancy, you're going to bring those innocent souls into the world to suffer...

What will it take this generation to abstain till marriage because apart from spiritual implications the physical implications are even more devastating and most times irreparable.
Simple chastity has become a herculean task for this generation.

Just go get a job and start saving ahead for when you'll deliver because times are hard and you can't afford to be a burden to anyone. Even the one responsible has dodged you because he knows what he in for.

Go get a job!
[/s]

Stop being so damn cruel!

42 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by APCNig: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
Homellyy:

Nobody wants illegitimate children

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by APCNig: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bola146:
You have made the mistake already, just go back to your parents house or hide somewhere. Please don't ever make any mistake of aborting the pregnancy please.

Let her abort and delete herself nah. Nigeria's population is too high.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by mariahAngel(f): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
[s]
APCNig:

Nobody wants illegitimate children
[/s]

Thank God you're not God!

10 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Jashub: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
[s]
Bola146:

It makes you sad seeing your examples bastard! Sorry for your life grin
[/s] You're being more stupid than necessary . Please do me a favor stay the hell off my mentions

6 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by APCNig: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bola and Jashub, come here and kneel down for carrying another person matter for your head like Gala and LA Casera in Lagos holdup

14 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by mariahAngel(f): 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
[s]
APCNig:

Let her abort and delete herself nah. Nigeria's population is too high.
[/s]

You might probably be deleted before her.
You damn evil abortionist!

22 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by APCNig: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

You might probably be deleted before her.
You damn evil abortionist!

Why you come carry another person matter for head?

6 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by APCNig: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Thank God you're not God!

Another illegitimate child spotted. Sorry, we don't want more of you in our society again.

10 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by mariahAngel(f): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
[s]
APCNig:

Another illegitimate child spotted
[/s]
All abortionists and abortion apologists are devil's advocates! *Spits!

9 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

Stop being so damn cruel!

What's cruel about reproving someone? Madam "pamparer". you expected me to give her a pat on the back or what? You're a joker!

Look, I regard her as a younger sister to me and ive simply advised her the only way i can and would my younger ones.

The way I handle issues is different from the way you and every other person would. So don't ever expect me to handle it your way or come telling me how to.
It's people like you that encourage immorality and then such rubbish keeps repeating itself.

Next time, simply make your own contributions and buzz off my mentions. If the op is not cool with my advice or contributions, let her accost me herself.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Bola146(f): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] You're being more stupid than necessary . Please do me a favor stay the hell off my mentions

Mumu and bandit

11 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by mariahAngel(f): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mercychen:

What's cruel in reproving someone? Madam "pamparer". you expected me to give her a pat on the back or what? You're a joker!

Look, I regard her as a younger sister to me and ive simply advised her the only way i can and would my younger ones.

The way I handle issues is different from the way you and every other person would. So don't ever expect me to handle it your way or come telling me how to.
It's people like you that encourage immorality and then such rubbish keep repeating itself.

Next time, simply make your own contributions and buzz off my mentions. If the op is not cool with my advice or contributions, let her accost me herself.

Make me!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Foodqueen(f): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Suffer go loooonnnng for u.

U go call, u go tire.

U go beg for attention, u go tire.

U go fight yourself, thinking u are fighting him or his choosen wife, u go tire.

U go wish am badluck, u go tire.

It doesn't get easier.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London / The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) / Have I Done The Right Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.