Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

How I Lost 75% Of My Investment & Almost Became Hateful - Make Money If You Will - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Lost 75% Of My Investment & Almost Became Hateful - Make Money If You Will (1208 Views)

My Investment Experience this year 2020 / Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes / Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost 75% Of My Investment & Almost Became Hateful - Make Money If You Will by Isuachrist: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
I lost 75% of my investment & almost became hateful

In a quest to start a career for me after national assignment. I figured out a way to go which I was happy about making money because the method was flowing. Fast forward to 1 month later. I lost about 75% of my investment in what was the biggest loss.

There is nothing special as adding value to the other party. Mindfully, that’s what I am about to do to you in the next couple of 4 hours.
The whole essence is that I was devastated, down, and hateful.

But here I am, looking forward to showing how and how to go about it via my own mistakes. Isn’t that wonderful?

The good news is that this is what one of my mentors is using to make money. At times, an investment of #300,000 can make him #50-70,000 and so on. Myself, I had had to go with #150,000 built it up to x2.

No need to fear - you can get started based on your prowess. I shall explain more though.

Who can participate here? You can based on your decision to get started. So, I am not here to sell you any e-book or recommend you pay me money to show you how to make money. The truth is, how to go about it is in front of you.

So, I said to myself, why not show you how and what I did to fail, my costly mistakes and the best way to go about it. Sounds great, right? Yeah, that is what I am about to show you in a couple of days. The topic is simple…

It’s a 7-Day BLCK Trading Bootcamp.

If you are in, sign up to join others because in the next 4 hours, you will get my first mistake of the game.

The goal of this Bootcamp is to provide you with a better understanding of the business and how to avoid my hateful mistakes so you can make better decisions with what you do with it.

The baseline- if you do not like it, you can leave and it is a WIN- WIN- no SCAM. Just a free training which you can decide to take action -ONLY if it good by you.

It's totally free - - https://iwillteachucrypto.com/make-money-online-2-2/

Ps; you have to thank Nairaland for this platform because men have learned a lot of things.
Re: How I Lost 75% Of My Investment & Almost Became Hateful - Make Money If You Will by nelcliff(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Interested
Re: How I Lost 75% Of My Investment & Almost Became Hateful - Make Money If You Will by Flows001(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Am interested Op
Re: How I Lost 75% Of My Investment & Almost Became Hateful - Make Money If You Will by Nnannapat(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Interested
Re: How I Lost 75% Of My Investment & Almost Became Hateful - Make Money If You Will by Isuachrist: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
If you are interested click the link and sign up

(1) (Reply)

Table Gas Stove For Sale / Become A Licensed Telecom Operative: Earn Millions In Benefits And Incentives / Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.